Drunk

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

I didn't know what I was doing but I just kept drinking and drinking. I kept thinking about Suzy, about Woollim High, and about Nana, although I don't know why. My head hurt from thinking so much. I decided to go home because I have school tomorrow. As I walked out of the club I knew that I was drunk.

"Stupid Myungsoo! You have school tomorrow!", I said to myself not caring anymore who heard me.

A taxi approached my side and I got in. That was all I remembered before passing out.

Taxi Driver's POV

"Aish! Kids these days! They get in my taxi and then they pass out. They are drinking way too much for their age. What do I do with him?". 

I started to shake the boy hoping that he would wake up. As I was shaking him, a piece of paper fell out of his pocket. I held the paper close to my eyes because it was so dark out I couldn't see very well. I held it up closer squinting my eyes when I found out it was an address. Yay! Now i'll take him there and my job could be done. I can finally go home and relax! 

When we arrived at the house, it looked like a girl around the same age as he was, lived there. I could tell beacuse there were flowers surrounding the whole house plus her car was pink. And it was too small for a whole family to live there. I assumed it was his girlfriend. She better be giving me a big tip for all this work. I rang the doorbell and waited. No one came. I rang the door bell again. Still no one came. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter