L's Phone

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

"WHAT?!", me and Nana said at the same time. 

Gosh, Nana's voice was so high pitched. It's not like i'm admiring it or anything, it's just that when she said that it sounded more like a scream. But back to the point.

"WHAT?! NO I AM NOT LETTING HER TUTOR ME EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!", I didnt care if I looked like a little kid, I could not let her tutor me.

Mr. Kim gave a glare at me to shut up. God, what's up with this school and giving glares?

"L, Nana will be tutoring you because you started school late and have a lot to catch up on.", Mr. Kim said.

"Ughh! No! I can tutor myself and learn anything twice as fast as I can learn anything with her." I complained.

"No you will listen to what I say and let Nana be your tutor. I already spoken with your father and he says he likes the idea. He also said that if you disagree with me, he'll take away your phone."

I gasped. No he wouldn't. My own biological father doing the worst thing a parent could ever do to his child. My phone was my life. I held my phone tightly not wanting to let go and grumbled, "Fine'.

"Nana, do you have any problems with this?"

Nana honestly looked pissed but she just said no while giving me a scowl.

"Good! Then this is all settled, Nana will tutor L starting today. I need you guys to meet up today and work on homework together arraso?"

"Yes", me and Nana both said. 

"Good! Now exchange numbers and get to work"

Ughhhh. Why is this stupid tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter