Your Real Name

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV

Everything began to click together. I already knew that Jin Ah was really smart when I was dating her, so no wonder that when Mr.Kim wanted someone to tutor L, of course it would be Jin Ah. I just hope that L doesn't fall in love with her, because I don't want to hurt my best friend. Besides i'm pretty sure that L won't be able to handle love right now because of what happened to Krystal.

Nana's POV

Where in the world is that jerk right now. I am going to kill him when he gets here. He said that he'd be here in ten minutes, but it's already been eleven minutes. Oh that jerk is so dead.

DING DONG

I opened the door to be greeted by a panting jerk. 

"I'm sorry f-for....being late.", L said gasping for air.

I went to his side and started punching his shoulder.

"THIS IS FOR BEING LATE AND MAKING ME WAIT!", as I punched him in the shoulder.

"THIS IS FOR NOT THANKING ME FOR LETTING YOU STAY AT MY HOUSE!", as I punched him again.

"AND THIS IS FOR NOT SHOWING ANY GRADITUDE AFTER I COOK YOU BREAKFAST!", I said as I punched his shoulder for the last time.

"Wow, you've got absolutely no muscles at all. You can be my punching bag whenever I need to let out my anger, arraso? Now let's get down to work.", I said as I was about to shut the door. L groaned but took got out a pencil.

I was halfway into closing the door, when I noticed a familiar red ferrari that was parked directly in front of my house. I was going to continue to close the door like I didn't notice that I saw the car. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter