Mr.Park

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

I can't believe that Mr.Park is making me model with Kim Jaejoong. Why do I have to do it? Why couldn't he pick an equally popular girl like Suzy. Ughhh! This is driving me insane. Wait. What if I call in and tell Mr.Park that I fell down and broke my arm? Then he won't make me do this stupid modeling thing! YAY! Problem solved. I dug into my purse and pulled out my phone.

"This is Woolim High for Arts, how may I help you?", the lady at the front desk said.

"Hi, this is Im Nana and I would like to speak to Mr.Park please.", I spoke into the phone.

"Mr.Park is very busy so he can't speak to you right now. You can tell me the situation and i'll try to help you out as best as I can."

"No, it's okay. But I really need to talk to Mr.Park. It's really urgent.", I said.

"Sorry, but like I said before, Mr.Park is very busy and cannot talk to you at this time. If you can just tell me what you need then I can help you as fast as I can."

"No, you don't seem to understand. I have to speak to Mr.Park. So if you can just walk into his office and say that Im Nana is looking for him, then he'll drop whatever he is doing and talk to me.", I said with annoyance in my voice.

"Woollim High has a strict rule that states whenever a problem needs to be fixed, it should first go to the front desk. Then we can find a person to help..."

"Listen! I need to talk to Mr.Park right now! What I have to say to him is very important. If you don't let me talk to him this very minute, then I will have to sue you.", I said letting my anger take over me.

"Uhh I think Mr.Park has just completed his tasks for the day, you can speak to him right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter