Another Playboy

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

Like I said earlier, it was a pretty normal morning at Woollim High, nothing special. That's what I thought before my life turned completely around all because of this day.

I walked off to my locker but not before sending off a couple winks to my fanboys. I took out my books and closed my locker to find Kim Jae Joong walking down the hallway. My heart skipped a beat but I quickly covered it with a cold glare.

You might be wondering why my heart skipped a beat. It wasn't because of love, but fear instead. I was scared of Kim Jae Joong, but no one needed to know that. I wasn't actually scared of him. but I was scared of falling in love with him, falling in love with those eyes that could stop time. In fact, I was scared of falling in love, not with just Jae Joong but with anyone. So I told myself to never ever fall in love again even if my life depended on it. I just didn't want to get hurt again and let my past repeat itself because it just hurt so bad.

So I just walked off confidently anger burning in my eyes. I glanced at him and to make sure that he noticed that even without him, I can live a nice life. But when I glanced over, I didn't look at him, but at the three members of INFINITE. Not two, but three.

I scanned the new member that looked exactly like the other two: chic, cold, and attractive. He even already had his own group of fangirls.But even though I admit that he was attractive, my heart wasn't pounding like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter