Can I sleep here?

There's nothing worth to live on

Since Jimin was stable and the doctor decided that he could leave the hospital, Jimin was back at the dorm.

He didn't leave the bed however.

Because every single time he'd try some co-member would push him down again.

"But V! I'm fine!" Jimin tried again only to have Taehyung cross his arms over his chest.

"No Jimin, you're not. At least stay in this bed one more day. We're just worried you'll faint again." He pleaded.

Jimin sighed but relaxed his body.

"It's so boring... I wanna dance!"

With a soft click the door opened and Yoongi came in with tray of food.

"Yo Jimin. I though maybe you'd be hungry. V? You should eat something, too. Jin is keeping your food warm but

you better hurry before J-Hope ate it."

Jimin's eyes sparkled seeing the food and as if on cue his stomach grumbled lowly.

"I-I guess I could eat something, yeah." He uttered embarrassed.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Thought so."

Placing the tray on Jimin's lap he asked Taehyung, "You're coming with me to eat?".

Taehyung nodded and got up.

"You stay where you are and I'll be right back, okay?"

Jimin rolled his eyes but assured them that he wouldn't move an inch.

Now all alone in his room Jimin eyed his cut.

It looked bad but not as bad as he had expected.

'They cleaned it...'

He knew that cleaning the wound would change the appearance of it but he never thought that it would actually make

it almost disappear if he cleaned it.

The usually angry red lines of dried blood which wouldn't fade no matter how long he stood under the shower were

when they were cleaned before drying only a light red color, looking almost like a scratch.

Of course that was only the case if the cut wasn't that deep.

Due to the fact that Jimin really tried to kill himself the cuts were quite deep and now looked rather similar to his usual uncleaned cuts.

He traced his index finger over the damaged skin and hissed at the pain.

"It's your own doing hyung."

Jimin flinched and quickly pulled his hand off his wrist and dropped it besides his body on the bed-sheets as his head shot up.

He let out a breath of release he didn't know he was holding as he saw who'd entered the room.

"Gosh Jungkook. It's just you."

Jungkook frowned.

" 'Just you'? Hey, I can leave again! I just thought you may want someone to keep you company while you're eating."

He already turned to leave as Jimin spoke again.

"No... Please stay..."

A smile formed on Jungkook's face as he turned back and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me hyung... Why this time? Your emotions had to be very strong that you didn't even realize how deep you cut..."

Jungkook's eyes pricked with tears as he remembered the reason for the last time.

He didn't push Jimin away after that.

It was just a few hours before Jimin passed out after all.

What could he have done?

"I was afraid... afraid that you'd hate me now..." Jimin silently confessed.

The younger's eyes widen.

He was shocked.

Hate Jimin?

Never.

Never ever could he hate Jimin.

"Why would I hate you?" He whispered.

"Because I... kissed you..."

Jungkook's cheeks heated up as he remembered the touch of their lips.

The dance of dominance of their tongues.

"Just forget that, Jimin. It's okay, so don't think... don't worry about that, please."

He looked down, playing with his fingers before continuing to speak.

"It hurts... You know? It hurts to know that you're the reason someone you like tried to kill himself... I feel so guilt, Jimin."

Jimin shook his head.

"Don't Jungkookie-ah... I am just weak, that is not your fault."

'I am just in love with you, that is not your fault.'

Though he could probably never say that he knew it was true.

A silent knock on the door interrupted their silence.

Yoongi's head appeared in between the doorstep.

"Get some rest you two. We have schedule tomorrow."

When Jimin and Jungkook had agreed Yoongi left again.

"Jimin... Can I sleep here? I am afraid to lose you... if I go..."

Jimin was dying inside at the view.

It was simply too cute to handle.

Jungkook was tugging on his sleeve, a blush over his cheeks as he timidly looked up at Jimin.

Instead of answering, he didn't trust his words at the moment, Jimin moved to the side to make space for Jungkook to lay down.

Jungkook flashed a smile before getting up to get rid of his street-clothes.

Jimin felt the heat creep up his cheek but also somewhere where it wasn't supposed to go and quickly averted his gaze.

Left in his boxers Jungkook crawled into bed next to Jimin, snuggling close to him.

"I don't hate you, hyung." He said and as if to assure his words he tightened his hold on Jimin.

"Goodnight Jimin."

"Night Jungkookie." Jimin whispered, praying that his bulge would fade quickly and Jungkook wouldn't notice it.

Jungkook himself couldn't believe that he just striped himself in front of Jimin.

Yes, they all were in the same changing rooms but that was something different.

And yes, they were both male so there was nothing wrong with him just wearing his boxers to sleep and still his heart beat faster.

'Stupid heart, calm down!' He begged in his head.

What if Jimin realized his fast heartbeat?

If they would know that the other wouldn't notice his problem - too busy with his own - maybe they could have fallen asleep easier.

With the fear of being caught it took them a little longer to go to sleep.

Still they both fell asleep with the same thought.

'It feels nice to have him so close to me. I could get used to his warmth next to me.'

Like this they fell asleep in each others arms.

The presence of the other calming them in their sleeps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It was over a month, I know...

And I do feel bad for it...

But how about I promise some more Jikook for the next chapter?

Does that sound fair?