Selfish...

There's nothing worth to live on

"It's fine hyung... really we just... uh... fought and I said some pretty harsh things out of anger. Please don't be worried."

Jimin said forcing a smile.

"But... that was Jungkook's voice that was screaming through the dorm..."

Jimin nodded.

"N-Ne... (Y-Yes...) I really hurt him with what I said... that's why he screamed..."

Seokjin sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell the others that everything is alright and you two work this out!" He said in a stern voice.

Jimin nodded and pressed Jungkook's body closer to his own to show that they will.

As soon as Seokjin left Jimin sighed in relief.

He sat Jungkook on his bed and closed the door.

Meanwhile Jungkook was wiping his tears away.

He couldn't believe he cried in front of Jimin.

"Hey... You alright?"  Jimin managed to crack out.

It hurt him to see Jungkook like this.

Knowing it was his fault, his fault alone.

"Yeah..."

There was a short silence before Jungkook spoke up again.

"Sorry for throwing the knife at you. I somehow forgot it was a knife..." He said feeling guilt rush over him as he imagined

what could have happened if the knife hadn't hit the wall but Jimin.

But Jimin just shook his head.

"It's okay... It also my fault..."

"Also?" Jungkook huffed.

"You mean merely."

A frown was placed on Jimin's face as he heard Jungkook's statement.

"Yah. I enjoyed being good with you again why you have to ruin it?"

Jungkook smiled a little.

'That smile...'

Mesmerized Jimin stared at Jungkook who shifted uncomfortable under the intensive gaze.

"I'll be going then...." He said walking out of the room but not without taking the knife with him.

Jimin pouted a bit.

Don't get him wrong.

It's not like he enjoys cutting but he likes to have his mind free and for him this was the only way he could think of reaching that goal.

'Maybe it's better this way...' Jimin thought as he laid on his bed and closed his eyes, drifting into deep slumber.

The next day he woke up to and pissed off Yoongi yelling at him to get his out of the bed since they'd be leaving in a few minutes.

"I'm already up..." He mumbled as he crawled out of the bedsheets into the bathroom.

The hot shower helped to walk him and he wondered why Yoongi was already pissed that early in the morning.

'Well he never was a morning person...' He thought and just shrugged it off.

Today was just a day like any other.

Like most of the days they spent it with practice.

Jimin loved to dance.

It made him forget the way Jungkook ignored him again.

But after a little while of dancing he knew the steps by heart.

Not having to think about the next step he couldn't help but think about Jungkook again.

Their relationship was so ed up.

Or was he the only one thinking that way?

Sometimes the affection Jungkook showed him was more than Jimin could actually handle.

But times like that he was happy.

Sometimes Jungkook would just avoid Jimin pay no attention to him or be all lovey and touchy with everyone but him.

Though he'd never say it aloud, it hurt him.

It hurt him more than Jungkook knew.

More than anyone would have guessed.

He'd just sulk a little and some other member - most likely Hoseok - would come asking him to join their silliness.

So he'd just cover up his feelings, laugh and do the same .

But it were times like that that made him cry himself to sleep.

Times like that when he saw no other way to escape this aching than to take a knife and burry it inside his flesh.

He knew it was stupid.

The pain wouldn't fade.

It would just be covered with physical suffer but it helped.

At least that's what he told himself.

Bad luck on his side - it was one of the sometimes were Jungkook ignored him.

What did he do this time?

He honestly didn't know.

Like most of the times.

Jungkook on the other side knew it exactly.

Of course he did.

It wasn't like he liked seeing the pain and hurt in Jimin's eyes when he shoved him away.

But Jungkook's heart wouldn't stop beating like crazy with Jimin so near to him.

So he had no chance.

It's simply what he had to do to not kiss Jimin and confess right away.

God, he remembered when he'd slipped the question about Jimin getting kisses of fans.

His heart was beating so hard he thought it might break out of his chest as Jimin replied he didn't and asked him

if he'd kiss him instead.

Of course Jungkook had screamed  no and hit him sometimes to make his point.

He didn't know that Jimin's heart clenched at the harsh respond that time.

If Jungkook only had a clue about Jimin's feelings but he still though of Jimin as a person which just loved

to do skin-ship way to much - like Hoseok.

Little did he know that this was the reason for the crimson red blood that would flow every now and then.

But it wouldn't have changed anything if he knew.

Why?

Because still Jimin didn't love him and so he would keep on doing this to keep himself from getting hurt.

Pretty selfish, right?

He'd be standing still and watch while scars would be covering Jimin's body.

But that's the human-race.

Selfish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys be happy it's Jimin's birthday or I wouldn't have been updating before I updated my other two fics...

Anyway this chap was a bit depressing at the end I guess... ^-^''

The next one's gonna be... well not happy but uhm... well you'll see xD

But since this is no regular update I'm still gonna update this story again after the other two fics (like it would actually would have been)

so this is kind of a bous chapter? xD

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting <3

tumblr_mtmm3q9UM31qizuuho1_500.gif

(awww see Kookie smiling in the back >.< and such a happy Jimin <3)