Bonus Chapter

There's nothing worth to live on

"I love you, too, Jimin."

These five words were constantly ringing in Jimin's mind since the younger had said them.

A grin stretched over his face, happy tears slipping out of his eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but failed to hide the blush.

"Stop acting as if I'd asked you to marry me."

"M-Mian. (S-Sorry.) I'm just so happy."

At a loss of words Jungkook decided to simply pull Jimin in a hug.

"Does this mean you won't cut again?" He asked softly.

He knew it totally ruined the moment but he had to know this.

"If you will be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked just as silent.

Jungkook pulled back to look at him.

"This sounds like a threat. Be my boyfriend or I'll kill myself." He scoffed.

Jimin pouted and Jungkook's expression softened.

"Yes, I will, babo (idiot)."

Jimin was too happy to even care about the informality as he fell in Jungkook's arms.

"I won't do it again." He whispered.

"You better not."

Now it was Jimin's turn to pull back.

His gaze flickered between Jungkook's eyes and his lips for a while before he leaned in to kiss him.

And he swore he'd never been happier in his life than the moment he felt Jungkook reply to the kiss.

When they broke their kiss, Jimin rested his forehead against Jungkook's.

"I never dreamed you'd be mine..."

Jungkook smiled sadly upon realizing through how much pain he'd put Jimin.

"Now you don't have to dream it anymore cause it's reality." He said, connecting their lips again.

Neither of them noticed it when the door opened.

"Guys, dinner's do--" Seokjin stopped mid-sentence and squealed.

Shocked the two boys parted.

"H-Hyung..."

"I knew it!" The oldest in the room squealed again.

"I mean that Jimin had the hots for you was pretty obvious but I knew deep down you loved him, too!"

"I wasn't obvious!" Jimin tired to defend himself.

"Yes,you were." Yoongi deadpanned as he stepped inside the room.

"I-- Why are you even here?" Jimin asked confused.

Yoongi just shrugged.

"Heard Jin screaming and wanted to know what was up. The last time there was a scream you were lying in a puddle of your own

blood so I have all right to be worried, don't I?"

To that Jimin didn't know an answer.

"What's going on in here?" Hoseok asked, getting inside Jimin's room as well, followed by Taehyung.

"You won't believe what just happened!" Seokjin said excited.

"I know! I know! Jimin and Jungkook made out with each other!" Taehyung replied, jumping up and down.

Seokjin pouted.

"How did you know?"

"What really?!" Hoseok asked wide-eyed.

"I told you Kookie liked him, too!" Taehyung giggled.

"You kinda told everyone..." Jungkook grumbled.

Just then Jimin realized what that meant.

"W-Wait. That time when you... You were thinking of me?!" He almost shouted, face bright red.

Yoongi nearly face-palmed at that.

"You're slow."

"Sikkeureo. (Shut up)." Jimin mumbled, still waiting for Jungkook's reply.

But Jungkook didn't think of saying anything.

His red face and that he avoided meeting Jimin's gaze told everything though.

"Is here a meeting I wasn't informed about?" Namjoon asked as he also stepped inside the room.

With all the members inside of the bedroom, the room looked even tinier that it already was.

"Jimin and Jungkook were about to do it!" Taehyung chirped and Jungkook punched his arm embarrassed.

"No, we weren't."

Namjoon sighed.

"Then I need to hold that speech to you two as well, now?"

Jimin looked puzzled.

"What speech? Why as well?"

Yoongi groaned.

"I'm not listening to that again. I'm out." He slipped out of the room.

"Yeah... About the birds and the bees and well... some rules you should keep. Ah, I hate this, couldn't you have started a relationship

at the same time as these dorks?" Namjoon asked, pointing at Taehyung and Hoseok.

"They are dating?!" Jimin asked wide-eyed.

"You didn't know?" Jungkook asked amused.

Jimin just shook his head.

"You're even obvious to what's around you..." Seokjin giggled.

"I'd also prefer to not listen to that again..." Hoseok said shivering.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand and they left the room.

"Okay, so you know how th--"

"Weren't you here to tell us something, hyung?" Jimin interrupted Namjoon and turned to Seokjin.

"Ah, right! Dinner's ready! Let's tell them later, okay?"

Namjoon nodded and both, Jimin and Jungkook, sighed in relief.

They didn't really want to listen to that.

They didn't need to hear 'the talk' and defiantly not from their leader.

As they arrived at the table Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok were already seated in their usual places.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"That was pretty fast."

Seokjin shook his head.

"They reminded me that we wanted to eat."

Yoongi chuckled.

"Better that way. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to eat after that anymore."

Jimin started to fear that talk more and more.

Jungkook was rather cool about the whole thing.

Sure, he didn't necessary want to hear it but he didn't care too much either.

How bad could it be, right?

Dinner was just as it was usually.

But now Jimin saw the signs that he and Jungkook indeed weren't the only couple at the table.

After dinner Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin went back to Jimin's room.

"I probably feel even more uncomfortable than you guys right now but someone has to tell you. So you know about the birds...

and the bees... and... how babies are made..."

Okay, it was worse than anything Jungkook had expected.

"How about you just tell us the rules? We... do know how the other stuff works." Jimin tried.

"I believe you know. But it's important that you use protection and you have to consider our schedule as well.

For example when we have dance practice it wouldn't be too good if you couldn't move right, Jimin." Namjoon explained.

Jimin blushed hard and Jungkook had to suppress his laughter.

"Why do you think I would bottom!?" Jimin asked outraged.

Namjoon was silent for a moment, looking between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Uhh... I just... Mian? (Sorry?)"

Jimin pouted slightly.

"It wouldn't be good if Jungkook couldn't walk either. Or if your voices were gone. You guys are our main and lead dancers and vocals! So..."

Jungkook nodded quickly.

"Yeah, we got it. The rules, hyung?"

He'd rather not hear any more.

Namjoon frowned but nodded.

"Yeah. First pay attention to the schedules. Second don't be noisy or even better don't do it at all when the others are there and no PDA!

Third no marks, at least non you can see. So Jimin's whole upper body isn't allowed to have a mark because you tend to lift your shirt."

He said, looking at said male.

Jimin blushed slightly but nodded.

"I guess that's about the rules. Make sure to not break them, okay?" Namjoon said and left the room, leaving the couple alone.

"That... wasn't as bad as expected?" Jimin said, even if it sounded more like a question.

"Are you kidding? It was even worse than I imagined it!" Jungkook laughed.

"It was worth it, though." he added with a soft smile.

Jimin smiled back.

"Yeah... In the rules was nothing about not being allowed to kiss, right?"

Jungkook shook his head and smiled a he felt Jimin's lips on his again.

This was the way it was supposed to be."Jungkook..." Jimin whispered against the younger's lips who just hummed in respond.

"I've found my reason to live on... You are my reason to live on."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Because you guys are so lovely and some of you asked for it I'll write a sequel. ^.^

My reason to live on