Don't worry

There's nothing worth to live on

~Flashback~

 

"It's been a while since we filmed together... Why do I like you so much?" Jimin said caressing Jungkook's neck.

"Lately I've been going crazy because I like Jungkook so much..."

'Jimin please stop this.' Jungkook begged in his head.

The touch - though it was oh so soft - was driving him insane and what Jimin said didn't help at all.

Honestly, it even made it worse since every word Jimin spoke send shivers down Jungkook's spine.

Couldn't Jimin see what he did to him?

That wasn't fair!

'He can't know when you don't tell him...'

'Shut up.'

'I'm just pointing it out...'

'Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!'

Great.

Now even his own mind was turning against him.

 

~Flashback end~

 

Jimin was looking at Jungkook who stared into nothing blankly.

'He hates me now.' It shot through his mind.

He suddenly remembered all the things he did to get Jungkook's attention.

All the things he did to show how badly he needed the boy.

All the things he said to clarify that he was obsessed with the boy.

And all the times he got rejected and pushed away.

Swallowing the lump in his throat he said, "We should go and clean up... J-Hope called us after all.", and opened the door.

Jungkook, now remembering that Jimin's hand and face were blood-smeared, prbably his own face too, quickly followed Jimin to the bathroom.

At the table Jungkook sat as far away from Jimin as possible.

None of them could look at the other.

Both their minds were clouded with thoughts.

Both thinking about their shared kiss, but their thoughts couldn't be more different.

While Jimin was still panicking about Jungkook probably hating him now, Jungkook was hating himself for giving into Jimin's kiss

or more like for thinking it meant something.

'Jimin hadn't been thinking. He just wanted to ease his pain. That's why he kissed me.', was everything Jungkook could think.

He was willing back his tears that threatened to rim his eyes.

He surely looked lost and the other members didn't not realize that.

But none of them knew what happened, so nobody dared to say something, afraid they might hurt their precious maknae

even more than he possibly already was.

Jimin peeked up at Jungkook.

The troubled boy looked like he'd start to cry any second.

Jimin felt mighty guilty.

He perhaps stole Jungkook's first kiss without even asking for permission.

Well, actually he had asked, two times already but he'd always been rejected.

Besides panicking that Jungkook hated him he now also felt bad for what he did, though he first was merely happy

but now that he realized it was against Jungkook's will he felt disgusted by himself.

There, Seokjin couldn't take the awkward silence anymore.

"Okay. I don't know what the heck is wrong between you two but Jimin being silent and not around you, Jungkook,

is more than weird and I can't handle this! See, you guy will have to get along with each other for a long time,

namely as long as there is BTS, so you better talk thing out and go back to your cheery side." He looked from Jimin to Jungkook and back.

Jungkook was about to protest but Namjoon interrupted him before he could do so.

"No Jungkook, Jin is right. As the leader it's my job to keep the group together and if you guys won't talk without any help

I'll handcuff you two together or lock you in a closet till you are back to your...uhm well, just talk out! Now."

Jimin sighed as he got up after Namjoon's little speech.

"If you're ready to talk... I'm in my room."

Nobody noticed that Jimin had taken the knife, hiding it in his pocket as he left the room.

Hoseok gave Jungkook a pat on the shoulder.

"I don't know what happened between you two but I'm sure he'll forgive you... He's never really mad at you anyway. No matter what you did."

Jungkook smiled a little.

"Yeah... Thanks hyung."

He knew it was true.

he wouldn't make fun of Jimin so often if he wouldn't know that Jimin wasn't really mad at him.

He most of the time just because the 'angry' Jimin was so adorable.

But this situation was different.

Jimin wasn't mad at him.

He had kissed him.

Jungkook hesitantly went to Jimin's room, knocking on the door quietly.

"Come in."

Jungkook took a deep breath before entering Jimin's chamber.

"Jimin... Because of th-" Jungkook didn't have a chance to finish his sentence because Jimin interrupted him.

"Mianhaeyo. (I'm sorry.) I didn't mean to kiss you... I just thought it would make me feel better and show you that I forgive you..."

He said rather silent.

He paused for a second.

'I really comlicated our lifes by falling in love with him...'

"Won't happen again though, so don't worry." Jimin beamed with his usual happy high-pitched voice.

Jimin's words send stings to Jungkook's heart.

'Thought it would make me feel better? Does that mean it didn't?' Jungkook thought but smiled nonetheless.

"It better not happen again!" He said, playfully punching Jimin's arm.

What else could he do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cuz life and nothing is easy ;;