Please be okay

There's nothing worth to live on

"Just great Jimin... Jinjja... (Seriously...) To kiss him just like that..." Jimin silently cursed himself.

He could be glad Jungkook didn't hate him.

At least that's what he thought.

How was he supposed to know that his denied feelings weren't what hurt Jungkook but the fact Jungkook thought he really wouldn't like him?

He sat down on his bed and frowned.

Something was poking his tight.

Getting up again, he pulled out the knife he'd taken with him earlier.

'I almost forgot...'

Jimin stared at the knife in his hand.

And like many times before his hate, frustration, angst, his everything was stronger than himself.

He hissed at the familiar feeling of a blade sinking down in his flesh.

Suddenly Jimin remembered Jungkook's worried face as he saw him after he'd cut the last time.

'Jungkook...'

Instead of stopping Jimin bit his lip to suppress the cries of pain threatening to come out as he pulled the knife harshly through his skin.

Due to the pain from his wrist, lip and heart Jimin cried silently.

He was shaking to an extreme as he didn't feel strong enough anymore to keep on burring the bloody knife in his arm.

The room started spinning and Jimin slowly stumbled forewards as the knife hit the floor.

His vision was clouded and he felt incredibly dizzy.

Slowly he gazed down on his wrist.

The cuts had been deeper than he thought and possibly he'd hit a pulse artery because all he could  see was red.

Shocked he realized that the floor was covered with a pool of blood.

The air was getting hard to breath.

He tried to laugh at the irony of the whole situation but he didn't get the chance as he passed out and fell to the ground with a loud thump.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks.

What the  was that?

He frowned as he turned around again and walked towards the direction where he thought the strange bang sound came from.

Since it was just once he couldn't make out where it really came from and decided to ask Jimin if he'd also heard it since 

Jimin's room was the closest.

Yoongi knocked on the door but as no answer came he just walked in.

"Hey Jimin, did you als- Oh my god! JIMIN!" He shouted horrified as he took in the sight in front of him.

Jimin was lying in a pool of blood, passed out and as pale as death himself.

"oh may god..." He sprinted out of the chamber and dashed to Namjoon's room.

He didn't even bother to knock as he burst into it.

"Yo Suga, you could have kn-"

"Jimin might be dead!" Yoongi shouted in panick.

Namjoon wanted to believe he was joking but his serious expression or more like his totally freaked out face told him he wasn't.

He paled.

"Where is he?"

Yoongi run off again, Namjoon following close after.

Yet, before they reached Jimin they heard a loud shriek, followed by a thud.

As they got there, Jungkook was next to Jimin on his knees, crying and shaking Jimin's unconditional body.

"No... Jimin... Jimin! Wake up!" He yelled between hiccups.

"Oh god..." Namjoon turned around at the sound of Hoseok's voice.

"J-Hope what's ta- Oh my god..." Taehyung was the next to stop in his tracks and watch the scene before him.

They all stood there like paralyzed, only Jungkook was loudly crying next to Jimin.

"Hey what's wrong here?" Seokjin asked and as soon as he saw Jimin he gasped.

"Someone search the wound and cover it, somebody else take Kookie away from here! I'm going to call the ambulance..." 

He ordered and mumbled the last part to himself while he rushed to the phone.

Yoongi was the first to snap out of his daze and knelt down beside Jungkook, pulling the boy in his embrace.

"Come on Kookie, let's get away from here..." He whispered.

The latter just whimpered in reply as he was dragged away by Yoongi.

Namjoon was the next to come back to his senses.

He quickly knelt down next to Jimin and pulled him up.

Since the most blood was on Jimin's upper left side he started with Jimin's left arm.

Soon Namjoon found the nasty cuts on Jimin's wrist.

He took the next best thing to press it against the still bleeding wound.

"J-Hope, V go to your room, please." Seokjin said as he came back.

Hoseok nodded slowly and pushed the unmoving Taehyung back to their rooms.

"They'll be here soon..." He told Namjoon, who was busy pressing Jimin's blanket against it's owner's arm.

Though Seokjin was merely shocked he wondered how the hell Jimin got those cuts.

Something shining in the middle of the blood caught his attention.

He moved closer and fished the silver-red thing out of the blood.

It turned out to be a knife.

One of the knifes he'd set the table with to be exact.

He remembered that one was missing as he cleaned up.

'Did Jimin do this to himself? But why?'

His chain of thoughts was interrupted when the doorbell rung.

"Get Jimin to the door." Seokjin said as he went to open the door.

"Where's the one with the high blood loss?" The paramedic asked as soon as the door opened.

"Here he is." Namjoon said, carrying the passed out Jimin bridal-style.

"Please follow me to the car sir. We'll bring him into a hospital, where he'll probably stay for a few days." 

The ambulance man said now that he saw Jimin and his almost bled out body.

During the drive the man made first inspections on Jimin.

"He's alive.... But he lost a lot of blood... He may need a blood donation... How did this happen?"

Namjoon shook his head signaling he didn't know.

Seokjin bit his lip nervously.

"I think..." He cracked out.

"I think he tried to kill himself..." He whispered almost inaudible.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry >.< Don't hate me for almost killing baby-Ji >.<