Then let me be your reason why

There's nothing worth to live on

"Aww, look at these two cuties~" Someone cooed, ripping Jimin out of his dreams.

He blinked a few times, trying to get used to the brightness of the room.

That someone had been Seokjin who was now even taking a picture of Jimin.

Jimin was confused.

'Why the hell would Jin make a picture of me?' He thought but shrugged it off as Seokjin being simply weird.

Deciding the room was too bright, he settled with closing his eyes again.

Jungkook suddenly stirred in his sleep.

Just then Jimin felt aware of the body next to him.

His eyes shot back open.

He almost screamed at how close Jungkook's face was.

How didn't he realize that earlier?!

Now that also explained why Seokjin had been taking pictures.

Jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open.

Jimin's breath then stopped for two reasons.

First, seeing Jungkook wake up from this close was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Second, holy he was hugging said boy and was now more than afraid of Jungkook's reaction.

He was frozen in place as Jungkook looked back at him through sleepy eyes.

And there it was, Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook's eyes were as wide as plates as he scrambled out of Jimin's hold and fell out of the bed, onto the hard floor.

He winced at the light pain that followed his colliding with the ground but it was nothing compared to the hurt look in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin was sure Seokjin and Jungkook heard it.

The loud 'pang' as his heart got shoot.

The warmth of Jungkook's body was gone, so was the warmth in his heart because they had been that close.

The only thing left was his bleeding, aching heart that's been pierced by Jungkook's jolt of the bed.

"J-Jimin... I..." Jungkook's attempts to explain himself died down in his throat.

What could he say to express the feeling of his rapid heartbeat mixed with the shock of Jimin's beautiful face that was oh-so-close

seconds before that now looked like something had stabbed him?

"Well that was a leaving." Namjoon laughed, leaning in the door-frame.

Jungkook replied with a awkward chuckle.

"I-I was shocked... I forgot I stayed here..." He mumbled, his cheeks tinting a light red.

With a smirk on his face Namjoon nodded once.

"I actually just came because Jin didn't seem to come back from waking you two. We have schedule today.

The first one in about 30 minutes so hurry up, okay?"

"It's not my fault they were cuddling and looking so cute!" Seokjin pouted.

Jungkook snorted.

"I'm not cute."

"How shall we get ready in 30 minutes?" Jimin asked, blinking in a confused manner.

"I can get ready in 30 minutes, that's no problem and you are staying here anyway." Jungkook shrugged.

"Actually, Jimin is supposed to come today. We're having a comeback soon." Namjoon threw in.

"What?!? No, he can't leave just now!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I can, Jungkook. I was bored of staying here anyway."

Jungkook just glared at Jimin before turning to Namjoon.

"Manager-hyung said he's good to go."

'Good to go?! He almost killed himself how's that good to go?!?' Jungkook thought furiously but didn't voice it out.

"Maybe you two should just get ready together," Seokjin suggested.

"You would make it in time and maybe it would calm you, Jungkook, if you are with Jimin. So you can check yourself that he's okay."

'Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush.'

"Y-Yeah, a good idea." Jungkook said.

'You also shouldn't stutter! How embarrassing...'

"Arasseo! (Okay!) Ije ppalli. (Now hurry up.)" Jin smiled before he left the room.

Jimin quickly got up and took his stuff.

"I'm gonna leave first. You can get your stuff and just go in then." He said, almost sprinting off.

Jin raised an eyebrow.

"That was strange."

Jungkook jumped to his feet.

"I better follow him! E-Er... H-He got up way too fast he might faint again after that blood-lost." He quickly added and run after Jimin.

'Smooth, Jungkook, smooth...' He thought, shaking his head.

'I should have known...' Jimin chanted in his head as he slid down the wall of the bathroom.

To him, Jungkook was like a flower.

A rose glowing with its beauty, creating a craving to touch it only to get wounded by it thorns.

That rose described everything so perfectly.

He longed to touch the beauty that was Jungkook.

He longed to hold him but he knew if he would try the younger would push him away,

pushing invisible thorns deep in his heart, wounding him.

"Hyung."

Jimin's body stiffened.

"Hyung." Jungkook said again.

Slowly, Jimin turned his head.

"Hyung."

Again with that sad voice, eyes pinned to the ground.

"Did--" But Jungkook was faster.

"Mianhaeyo. (I'm sorry.) Jongmal... Mianhaeyo... (I really... am sorry...)"

Jimin stared at Jungkook, his mouth slightly agape.

Then he smiled.

Just a little, but he smiled.

"It's not like you to say sorry." He said, still eyeing Jungkook.

Lifting his head Jungkook's gaze met Jimin's.

"But I thought about saying it many times. It's just my pride that kept me from doing so." Jungkook admitted.

As Jimin just stared at him Jungkook suddenly remembered a song he heard.

"You come to me with scares on your wrist, you tell me this will be the last night feeling like this."

Jimin knew that song.

He knew it was a duet.

"I just came to say goodbye. Didn't want you to see me cry. I'm fine." He sung the part of the girl.

It fit his feelings quite well.

Sadly, only the girl's part.

Jungkook would never say what the man in the song sings.

"But I know it's lie... This is the last night you spend alone, look me in the eyes so I know you know I'm everywhere you want me to be.

The last night you spend alone, I wrap you in my arms and I won't let go I'm everything you need me to be."

Jimin's heartbeat picked up and so did Jungkook's.

Though there would have been another stanza and once again the refrain and the bridge also would have been Jungkook's part,

Jimin couldn't help but sing it.

"The night is so long when everything's wrong. If you give me your hand and help me move on..."

Maybe he changed the lyrics a little but it was easier to sing this now instead of having to say it.

Jungkook's eyes widen ever-so-slightly.

"Then let me be your reason why." He said and it surprised himself how calm his voice sounded.

But that could have been because right now it was his heart which was speaking and not his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes... I know you had to wait again... >.<

I feel bad and am sorry but you forgive author-nim, right? *puppy eyes*

Did I keep my promise to add some more Jikook or was it still too little?

SARANGHAEYO

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjs61oMwj1qlnifio1_250.gif

(Gosh, I love her so much)