I'm so glad it was an accident!

There's nothing worth to live on

As Jimin woke up he didn't know where he was.

He wasn't in the dorm, neither at home.

Where the hell was he?

He blinked a few times, looking around the room, trying to spot something familiar.

Just then he noticed the infusion.

A hospital...

The quiet rustle next to him caught his attention.

"Hyung! You're awake!" Jungkook said, tears swelling in his eyes as he hugged Jimin.

"What happened?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin with sad eyes.

"You tell me. I thought... I hoped you wouldn't... cut again... But it seems like you wanted to kill yourself this time..." He sobbed quietly.

There, Jimin remembered.

"I passed out... Not Kookie... I didn't want to kill myself. Calm down, please." Jimin whispered, pulling Jungkook back in the hug.

"Mianhae... (I'm sorry...) You know, it's hard... to stop... It's just like the pain is a good friend of mine who covers the real wounds." 

Jimin confessed, biting his bottom lip softly.

"When you're just searching for physical pain you can come to me and if it prevents you from cutting I'd love to burry my fist in your ."

 Jungkook grumbled.

"W-What?" 

Jimin's face was bright red and Jungkook just then realized what he'd said.

"A-Ah! N-No, no, no! Not like that! I-I just wanted to tell you that you mustn't cut a-and if you need the pain you can have me punch you... 

Or something like that... It was meant as a metaphor..." He mumbled, embarrassed like hell.

"Isn't it foot in the ? T-The other thing is something different..." Jimin stuttered.

Luckily, Yoongi entered the room and prevented the two from the awkward silence settling over them.

"Oh my god Jimin! You're awake! Don't fall asleep again. More important don't die! I'm getting the doctor..." And with that he left the room again.

Jimin paled.

"D-Did the others see? Do they know?" 

He started to panic.

What would happen now?

If they really knew about this he probably would be thrown out of BTS.

Or at least hold back until he was stabile again.

"I don't think so... They were way too shocked."

But luck wasn't on Jimin's side.

The doctor came in, followed by Namjoon and Seokjin.

From now to then the atmosphere tensed up.

It made Jimin hella nervous and even Jungkook feel uncomfortable.

"Kookie, will you please wait outside while the doctor is checking on Jimin?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook knew he didn't have to respond.

The question allowed only one answer anyway, namely yes.

Se he nodded and left the room, throwing a last sorrowful gaze at Jimin.

As soon as Jungkook had left and the door closed Seokjin rushed to Jimin's side.

"Jimin, did you try to kill yourself?" 

Jimin was taken aback.

They had noticed...

But they weren't sure, right?

That meant he could just deny everything, right?

The doctor seemed to feel Jimin's uneasiness.

"Mr Park, do you remember what happened?"

Jimin slowly nodded.

"Jungkook helped me remember."

"Ah I see... The boy who also donated you blood..."

Jimin looked up rapidly.

The blood was Jungkook's?

The doctor chuckled.

"Cute kid.  He stayed here the whole night and refused to leave your side."

"H-He didn't leave the room?"

He smiled at the thought of Jungkook staying next to him all the time.

"Hey... Did you really try to... Ji, please tell me you didn't..." Namjoon said quietly, obviously struggling with his words.

"No. No, I didn't. I wouldn't... Never! I love you guys and I love being a part of Bangtan..." Jimin answered and honestly he wasn't lying.

He really wouldn't never try to kill himself.

At least not purposely.

Maybe close to that but he didn't really want to die because he meant it when he'd said that he loved being a part of BTS.

He just never bled that much before and he didn't know that he would pass out that quickly and couldn't stop the bleeding due to this.

Also, he loved Jungkook dearly.

By now he knew that he couldn't call his feelings a crush no more.

The fluttering of his heart as he heard that Jungkook not only donated him blood but also had stayed by his side through night

 was something he couldn't deny.

Well, of course he could but what would that do?

He had already realized that the slight crush he had had, had developed into deep love and desperate need for the younger.

"Then why was there a knife in the pool of blood? And where comes the cut from?" Seokjin asked, pulling Jimin out of his chain of thoughts.

"I tried to scratch something off with the knife... My hand slipped and the knife dug into my skin... The feeling made me sick 

and I felt like throwing up but instead I passed out." Jimin explained.

He was proud of himself for coming up with such a good lie.

Seokjin sighed a sigh of relieve before giving Jimin a bear-hug.

"I'm so glad it was a accidence..."

Also Namjoon looked relieved.

"He has to rest, now. We should leave him alone." The doctor butted in the touching moment.

"C-Could Jungkook come back in though? I don't wanna be all alone..." Jimin whispered.

The doctor smiled and nodded and as soon as he, Namjoon and Seokjin left, Jungkook came back in the room.

"And?" He asked nervously chewing on his bottom lip.

"Everything went fine. They believed me I didn't cut."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I know I'm late it's already the 2.01.15  but I somehow started too late.... (dang it, 10 stupid minutes >.<)

happy-new-year11.jpg