Let me help you?

There's nothing worth to live on

Jungkook felt like a rock fell off his heart.

He couldn't imagine BTS without a jumpy Jimin around.

Sure, there would still be Hoseok and Taehyung to keep the setting weird.

But they simply weren't Jimin and no one could shower Jungkook with unwanted attention like he did.

"Hey, Jungkookie..."

Jungkook just hummed in reply as he was still thinking about a BTS without Jimin.

"Thank you... The doctor told me that this is your blood..." Jimin blushed as he nodded towards the infusion at his side.

"I also wanted to thank you for not leaving my side while I was unconditional..." He added, his cheeks turning a even deeper shade of red.

"O-Oh uhm y-you're welcome... I-- Your-- Our blood-types are both A so there wouldn't be a problem... S-So I offered... uhm... yeah..."

Jungkook stuttered.

He hadn't thought about that Jimin might get to know who donated him blood.

At that moment, he'd just wanted Jimin to be alright.

"So far in my life clouds have blocked the sun, huh..." Jimin whispered more to himself than for Jungkook to hear

but the latter still caught it.

"That's not true Jimin! So many people would die to get what you've reached so far!"

"Is that so? Jungkook... Please tell me... When I breathe... Is there something good inside of me? Just one good thing inside of me?"

Jungkook was more than a little confused with Jimin's question.

What was that supposed to mean?

Sensing the younger's confusion, Jimin decided to explain himself.

"You just said it yourself: 'So many people would die to reach what I have so far... ' So how come I can't bring myself to think

I have what I want? I feel like something is missing... And here I am... Cutting. So tell me, Kookie...

When I breathe is there something good inside of me?"

He said, slightly tearing up at the thought that he's doing anything wrong.

"Jimin..."

This sight was something Jungkook wasn't missing in his life so far.

Jimin had his fists clenched in the blanked.

His facial expression was so bitter, yet tears streamed down his face.

"D-Don't say that... We all love you, Jimin! Our fans do, too! Do you realize I did lie for you? Jimin, I'd give you my last breath,

I'd die for you! So don't say things like this... It hurts me, too... You are a good person, you're fine! You just...

Maybe need to accept my help?" Jungkook carefully asked.

"I... Yes.. Okay..." Jimin gave a little smile, but it was a sincere one.

The smile didn't last long however.

"But Jungkook, I mean it... I feel so worthless and the only pe-- thing that could

change that is... out of reach... unreachable forever. The thought that I want it but shouldn't want you is wreaking me!" Jimin blurted out.

'He... He didn't... I? N-No, h-he's just worked up...Yeah, just a mistake..." Jungkook thought but couldn't help the blush

that spread across his cheeks.

"To miss something is a feeling. Anything you feel is just right, Jimin. A feeling is never something bad." He smiled a little.

'Yeah, besides your own feelings, right Jungkook?'

So his mind decided to turn against him again, huh?

"No..." Jimin shook his head in a despaired manner.

Jungkook didn't understand.

Of course he didn't.

How could he?

It wasn't him who had a craving for a fellow member.

"Jungkook, I feel lost!"

That wasn't even a lie.

Just the mere truth.

He was lost.

Lost in the feeling he got whenever he saw the one he was in love with.

In love with a boy, a band-mate.

A band-mate...

He couldn't be like screw you and confess because that would destroy everything.

If he wasn't a idol...

If he was just normal boy, still in school with a crush on Jungkook.

A classmate, not band-mate.

It would have been so much easier!

But everything he did was judged by the public.

Anything he said would be turned against him.

His situation was pointless.

'I should just give up... and forget about him...'

That would be the best, right?

Then why couldn't he?

Why felt giving up on Jungkook like giving up on his life?

Again Jimin felt it.

This hatred in himself.

This hatred in his weakness.

No one did understand him, nor did he himself get his feelings.

"It's almost like I don't even know myself..." He whispered quietly.

Jungkook offered a sad smile.

"Then get to know yourself. I'll be there, Jimin. I'll be right by your side to help you go through this. You can count on me."

He hugged the boy once more before he got up.

"You should rest a little." Jungkook said caressing the shorter's cheek.

Willing the blush that was trying to sneak up onto his face Jimin nodded and closed his eyes.

"You should rest, too. You probably didn't sleep or at least not well since you stayed here..." He muttered, not bothering to open his eyes.

Due to this he sadly missed the younger's crimson flushed cheeks as he silently agreed and left.

"Kookie? How is Jimin doing?" Hoseok asked, holding a way too silent and sad Taehyung in his arms.

"He's better. A lot. He also remembered what happened. I hope..." Jungkook paused and shook his head. "I think he'll be fine soon."

Taehyung smiled.

"What exactly happened actually?" Yoongi asked.

Alarmed, Jungkook turned to him.

"I-I don't really know. I had to leave the room."

That wasn't even a lie.

Okay, half a lie maybe.
He really had to leave the room but he still knew what happened.

Only problem, he just knew what really happened.

But Jimin hadn't told him what he'd told Namjoon and Jin.

As well as the doctor.

To his luck Yoongi nodded.

"I'll ask him when he feels better again." He smiled sadly.

It was a good thing Jimin couldn't see his other members.

He hated to make anyone worry about him, which also was one of the reasons he didn't want nobody to find out about his cutting.

And though he still detested the thought Jungkook - out of all people! - found out...

He couldn't deny that it made him somewhat happy to know the latter cared.

'I'll keep my promise, Jungkookie...' He thought before drifting to sleep with a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeeeey~ So I'm back? *chuckles awkwardly*

Yeah, I know it took me some time...

School, a-level choosing, audition.... Well, I was a little busy?

Anyway, I'm sorry but hope you enjoy this chapter~ ^-^

Please leave a comment :)