I need you

There's nothing worth to live on

It couldn't have stayed that way, right?

Jimin had been happy.

Truly happy.

Sure, Jungkook wasn't his and he sometimes still ignored him but they were closer.

But they had to comeback with another heartbreaking song.

"I need you girl. Wae honja saranghago? Honjaseoman ibyeolhae? (Why am I in love alone? Why am I hurting alone?)

I need you girl. Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae? (Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?)"

As Jimin came out the vocal coach patted his back.

"Good job, Jimin! There was so much emotion in it!"

Jimin did his best to smile.

Yeah, there was 'cause he knew the feeling all too well.

As if on cue Jungkook ignored him completely that day.

And, yes, he had promised to never cut again.

And, yes, he wanted to keep that promise.

And, yes, he had tried, he really did but...

In the end he failed.

"I guess my misery missed me..."

So there he was sitting.

On the floor of his room, once again dragging the knife along his wrist.

He had tried to go to Jungkook but he just couldn't.

Jungkook would ask for a reason, right?

And he couldn't give him the reason.

"Hey, Jimin! Sorry for kinda ignoring you all day but--"

Jungkook who had been happily skipping into the room stopped mid-sentence as he saw Jimin, saw what Jimin was doing.

Again.

First he was sad but then he got angry.

"Really? Does your promise mean so little to you?"

Jimin cried.

"No, believe me I didn't want to I... I tried not to, I did!"

Jungkook's eyes also filled with tears.

"I wish I could believe you..."

"Jungkookie..."

"Oh, don't you 'Jungkookie' me! How dare you break your promise towards me?!"

Jimin fell silent.

He looked at Jungkook, guilt plaguing him.

"Jungkook I can explain."

"Forget it Jimin. I just wanted to help you but you won't even let me try and I'm tired of worrying... Tired of you breaking your promises..."

He his heels, leaving Jimin behind.

"But I love you..." Jimin whispered, tears swelling in his eyes.

He really wanted to go to Jungkook whenever he felt down and searched for his knife but...

How to tell Jungkook that the reason for Jimin's every breath was the younger himself?

And that the reason for his pain was nothing but his unreturned love towards Jungkook?

'There is no way out, huh?' Jimin thought sadly.

He didn't want to hurt the maknae with his stupid feelings.

He just couldn't.

It was enough to always push himself onto the taller when the latter clearly disliked Jimin's fussing over him.

At least that was what he thought so far.

But Jungkook's words were ringing in his head.

Nothing made sense anymore so he let his body betray him.

He grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him back into his room.

"I hate feeling like this and I'm so tired of trying to fight it!" He said loudly, shutting the door close.

"Tell me that you will listen." He now almost whispered, looking at the younger with pleading eyes.

Shocked by the sudden outburst Jungkook nodded once.

Jimin was acting so different.

"Whenever you went away it hurt me and I wanted to push you out of my heart, wanted to let you go so desperately...

I wanted you to tell me it gets better but you didn't even know what this all was about so how could you? I adore you, Jungkook.

I thirst for you, dammit, I need you! The more I tried to hide I realized I was slowly losing myself... I didn't want...

Still don't want to live, don't want to breathe unless I feel you next to me 'cause you take away the pain I feel, even if you are also the

one who causes it in the first place... And I really tried not to love you but trying not to love you only went so far...

And trying not to need you is tearing me apart. Still, for you, I kept on trying but now I don't know what for because all this time

I was trying not to love you but it only made me love you more!" He cried out.

He had said it.

He had confessed to Jungkook.

He...

Damn, he had confessed to Jungkook!

He looked up at the taller to see him stare down at him wide-eyed.

Jimin's eyes watered again.

"I... I know I'm no good but my heart beats true... And all this time... when you're away... you can put your hands on mine

and feel the emptiness. Without you there is no beat in my chest, cause there's nothing left. I gave my heart to you.

And it beats heavy in an open chest cause I want to say goodbye to my feelings - for you - but I can't."

Now Jimin waited.

That was all he could do.

He showed Jungkook his heart and even if he wasn't ready to hear the rejection he still wanted to hear it.

Maybe that would finally allow him to forget.

To move on and maybe fall for someone who could eventually return his feelings.

The silence was slowly killing him but he didn't dare to look up.

When he finally did, Jungkook was smiling slightly, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Wae? (Why?)"

Jimin's eyes shut close at the sudden pain that floated his chest hearing this simple question.

"I... I don't know. I just... I just do." He said, crying silently, his eyes glued to the ground again.

"Hyung look up."

Although Jimin didn't want to he did.

He looked up because Jungkook's voice sounded so gentle, so caring.

Because Jungkook had called him hyung.

Because Jungkook was Jungkook.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheeks in his hands, using his thumps to wipe away the tears.

Then he leaned in and kissed Jimin.

It was a short, shy peck on the lips and when Jungkook pulled back red covered his cheeks.

"I love you, too, Jimin."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So... This is the end I guess...

I could imagine writing another chapter, like a bonus chapter but...

Yeah, that depends on what you guys want xD

Thank you for reading 'There's nothing worth to live on' ! ^-^

I hope you enjoyed it~

http://data.whicdn.com/images/198486196/large.gif