Close to you

There's nothing worth to live on

The following day the relationship of Jimin and Jungkook got better and better.

It went to the point where Jungkook would hug Jimin and Jimin would spent the rest of the day smiling brighter than Hoseok.

Not even Yoongi's moodiness, Namjoon's and Seokjin's nagging or Hoseok and Taehyung being to close to Jungkook could wipethe smile

off of his face afterwards.

As it was Jimin's turn to film another bangtan bomb video he decided he could film a second part of Finding Jungkook by Jimin PD.

He started off with Taehyung, telling him about how Jungkook avoided him - even though recently that wasn't the fact - and after the

short conversation they began to search their maknae.

The first person they bumped into was Hoseok, who seemed to pop out of nowhere, trying to act all cute.

It didn't work too well as Taehyung kind of back-hugged Hoseok and told Jimin to kill said boy.

They were both laughing as Jimin poked Hoseok, who was still acting cute, several times.

When their leader came into the scene Jimin attempted to stab him as well but Namjoon fought back and Jimin had to give up.

Soon after that lost battle they continued their search Jimin starting to sing Jungkook's name again.

To his disappointment Jungkook was in the middle of an interview and so he had to live with watching Jungkook until the maknae

finished his interview.

So when Jungkook finally was in a separate room with Jimin, Taehyung having left some-when - Jimin didn't really know when,

neither did he care - Jimin started his own little interview with Jungkook in which he of course missed no chance to compliment his

precious maknae who had the nerve to rank Jimin as the least handsome member again.

'That brat...'

The whole time they were happy and laughing together.

In fact, Jimin was so happy he almost forgot his feelings weren't returned and like that the next sentence just slipped past his lips.

"It's a really amazing program... Please come out often and if you have the chance, please give writer Jimin a kiss before you leave."

And before knowing what he was doing he threw his arms around Jungkook's neck and leaned in for a kiss.

Of course, as soon as he realized what he was doing he pulled back, laughing loudly.

Just like Jungkook.

Jimin's heart was hammering in his chest but Jungkook's was as well.

Neither of them knew, however, that they both felt the adrenaline in this moment.

Jimin quickly turned off the camera before his 70.000 viewers - as he had called them before - could see the blush rise to his cheeks.

This almost kiss made him remember the failed attempts to kiss the maknae before but even worse was it reminded him of their real kiss.

The kiss they had shared in the bathroom.

The kiss that resulted in blood on both of their faces.

The kiss he had forced upon Jungkook.

Their first...

And most likely their last kiss...

But judging by the smile on Jungkook's face everything was fine.

'Maybe he has forgotten about our kiss...' Jimin thought, smiling sadly.

He couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

It was probably for the best Jungkook didn't remember Jimin's mistake but still it hurt.

It hurt to know it was an unpleasant memory which was already forgotten or shoved so far in the back of the younger's mind that he

didn't think of it again.

Not even after this triggering situation.

Jimin was wrong.

Hell, Jungkook did remember.

He remembered it clearly.

The feeling of Jimin's lips on his.

The fire that started to burn deep inside of him.

The pain as Jimin laughed it off again as a mistake or whatever he had called it.

So here he was.

Laughing when in reality he wanted to cry because Jimin pulled back.

Still it didn't matter.

Jimin seemed happy, so Jungkook was happy.

And just like that the days passed again with nothing happening but their schedules.

Jimin was all happy and cheery and Jungkook believed it was an honest happiness.

Of course he didn't ignore Jimin, just avoid him from time to time, but not for long and not too obvious.

The next time Jimin came at Jungkook was when the maknae was half asleep.

They were having individual shoots and everyone who wasn't having his shoot at the moment (or was Jimin and Taehyung) tried to sleep.

Taehyung picked some beat on the app he opened to pretend he was a DJ and Jimin danced to it, Taehyung joining him sometimes.

But dancing alone was boring they decided.

Their first target was Jungkook who immediately questioned why him even though he was laughing.

It was just innocent dancing around Jungkook because before it could become more heated Taehyung told to move on.

It turned out Yoongi wasn't the best choice to make as he kicked Jimin in a rather unpleasant place and so they quickly went to the next member.

Just as they picked Namjoon as next dance partner Taehyung had to take his shoots and left Jimin alone, who didn't mind too much.

He just picked a beat himself and stated to dance at Namjoon but after being pushed away and on top of that being hit be decided to

go bother someone else who happened to be Jungkook again.

At Jungkook's attempt to ignore Jimin's presents Jimin caged in the younger's head with his arms and moved again.

It wasn't close to dancing in any way but they were laughing as Jungkook tried to pry Jimin's arm of his throat to get a little

space between them again.

Jimin was just too close.

His chest was pressed against the back of Jungkook's head and Jungkook could feel the warmth of the skin underneath the top

also the muscled arms around his neck.

As Jimin still didn't move he hit his arms a few times.

Unsuccessful.

"Jungkook! My chest is--! My heart is--!" Not even Jimin himself knew what he wanted to say with that.

But after saying that he eventually let go of Jungkook.

His next target was Seokjin who was sleeping or at least trying to sleep, too.

He opened his eyes after the second whoo to see Jimin standing in front of him.

Seokjin had to laugh and Jimin actually asked this time whether he shall dance for his hyung.

He didn't wait for an answer though as it was probably no.

While he was choosing the song Taehyung came back and joined him again.

Means, Taehyung was choosing the music and Jimin danced.

When they finished keeping Seokjin awake they went to Hoseok.

The sleeping boy waved Jimin off obviously wanting to continue sleeping.

Leaving the slightly annoyed Hoseok behind they moved to Jungkook once again.

"Ah, why are you doing this to me?" He whined.

Instead of answering Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and leaned down a little.

Jungkook tried to push Jimin away, pressing against his chest with one hand.

Jimin simply caught the maknae's hands in his and kept on dancing in front of him.

Shaking his body and moving like that one move of 2pm's go crazy and Jungkook hit his chest with his hand.

Though after a few hits his hand just rested on Jimin's stomach and then slid down before it fell back next to Jungkook's body.

Jimin was still dancing as Taehyung decided to change the beat.

He leaned down on Jungkook's chest again before coming back up to hit Taehyung who had chosen a difficult beat.

And just like that Jimin walked away again, leaving a flustered Jungkook behind who was still trying to process what just happened.

'He was so close' Jungkook though, his lips and swallowing once as his mouth suddenly felt really dry.

If Jimin kept on doing thing like this it was just a matter of time until Jungkook snapped.

If that would happen he would either go back to ignoring Jimin or kiss him until he'd pass out because of a lack of oxygen.

He knew that either way he would be ed up.

'Dammit, Park Jimin.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *peeks around a corner* Uhm... ^-^'' It's been a while.... I'm sorry >.<

But! I love you guys and didn't forget about you, just have been a little busy...

The videos I described: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2JphzsaTIE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSTFYmMWJHo

Anyway, the next chapter is probably the last one....