It's your fault!

There's nothing worth to live on

The day ended with Jimin locking himself in his room.

All the suppressed feelings of the day came up again and he searched for his knife.

Suddenly it hit him.

Jungkook took the knife just yesterday.

Anger built up in him as tears rimmed his eyes.

" it!" He cursed as his fist dashed to the wall.

Pain immediately rushed through his knuckles.

"Stupid Jungkook!" He shouted as he repeatedly punched the white surface.

His already red knuckles slowly started to bleed as the skin was ripped off by the wall.

"Why do yo have to hurt me? I hate this feeling! I feel like I'm dying when you reject me like this but you just don't care!"

He sobbed throwing his fist on the septum.

"You say you care... But it's your fault! It's your ing fault that I do this! Your fault that I have these scars! You're fault that it hurts so much!"

His hand was numb due to the constant pressure of his fist coming in contact with the wall.

"I hate you! I hate you! I love you dammit!"

This last forceful hit was to much and his injured hand now dripped with blood.

"..."

He wiped his tears smearing the blood across his face.

As soon as the wound touched the salty tears Jimin winced in pain.

Shaking Jungkook pulled his hand away from the door-handle of Jimin's room.

'N-No... Tha-That's not...! That can't be true!' He though bringing his still shaking hands up to his face while he stumbled backwards.

The room started spinning as Jungkook sunk to his knees covering his mouth with his left hand while the right one was clenched.

Supporting himself on the wall he slowly got up.

Afraid to grab the door-knob he hesitated for a second.

As he was about to open the door it was opened and he had to back away a bit so it wouldn't hit his face.

He looked up only to see a blood-smeared face with traces of tears which were running down his cheeks.

"Jimin..." It was barely a whisper but still loud enough for said boy to catch.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something.

Anything would have been better than this awkward silence which was only interrupted by the silent sobs of Jungkook.

After a few minutes of silents which felt like hours for both of them Jimin finally said something.

"Wha-... How much did you hear?" He asked biting his bottom-lip slightly.

He was afraid Jungkook hear his confession.

Honestly, Jimin never wanted to confess to Jungkook in the first place since the younger seemed to not even like him much as a friend.

But if he had than not like this.

Not after curing the latter serval times only to break down and admit that he loves him.

No.

That was definitely not what he wanted to happen.

"I..." Jungkook started but stopped as he heard faint laughing coming their direction.

Without thinking twice he pushed Jimin back in his room and slammed the door shut behind them.

He wiped his tears away and looked into Jimin's eyes.

"Mianhaeyo hyung (I'm sorry hyung) I didn't know that I hurt you so much with... staying away from you. I'm... I'm just afraid that...

I will be hurt if I get to close with you..." Jungkook mumbled as he dared his eyes to the ground.

"Why would it hurt to be close to me?" Jimin creaked out.

He didn't understand what Jungkook meant.

How could it possibly hurt to hangout with him?

He couldn't  know that it would be because Jungkook loves him.

Good thing was that Jungkook seemed to have missed the confession Jimin shouted out.

Jungkook looked up again.

Jimin's eyes showed so much pain.

There was nothing but pain and sadness.

Maybe a hint of confusion, but other than that nothing.

That was it.

He couldn't take it anymore.

Jimin went through so much pain already because of him.

He had to be honest now.

He owed it Jimin to be honest.

"It would hurt because... I... because I..."

Jungkook tried his best to just say the words lingering on his tongue.

But he couldn't, he just couldn't.

"Let me... just comfort you? Let me make it up to you..." He whispered instead.

After hearing this sentence Jimin lost it.

He didn't care what would be.

He crashed his lips on Jungkook's, biting slightly on the youngers bottom-lip as the latter didn't pull away.

Jungkook gasped and Jimin took this chance to slip his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth, exploring the wet cavern.

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes giving into the kiss.

He kissed back timidly at first but soon they were fighting for dominance.

As they broke the kiss they were panting heavily.

Jimin was about to connect their lips once more when a silent knock on the door interrupt him.

"Jimin? Is Jungkook with you? I can't find him..." Hoseok asked through the closed door.

Jimin's eyes widen in panic as he realized what he did.

Even worse was that he still had blood all over his face and his knuckles and the make-out with Jungkook smeared the blood

also on the youngers face.

"Ne hyung! (Yes hyung!) I'm with Jimin." Jungkook tried to say as calm as possible.

He shot a gaze to Jimin who understood and rushed to the door blocking it with his body.

Just in case Hoseok decided to walk in.

"Ah okay. I just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready."  With that Hoseok went away.

Jimin stayed by the door a few more seconds till the steps were completely gone and turned slowly back to Jungkook.

'What have I done?'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here's the new chapter~!

Don't kill me for what I did >.<