Then why do you care?

There's nothing worth to live on

"Can't I get something long-sleeved? Please noona!" Jimin begged his styling-noona for the millionth time.

"But why? This shirt is perfect for you!" She said sighing.

Jungkook had been watching the scene from his place at the make-up chair.

"Noona are you finished?" He flashed her a smile.

The woman just nodded and tried to not pinch the boy's cheeks.

"Jimin!" He shouted as he walked over to the still complaining male.

"It's Jimin-hyung Jungkook. I'm older than you." Jimin pouted slightly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Noona what's the problem in giving Jimin a long-sleeved shirt?"

The stylist looked confused at Jungkook.

"How comes you know?"

Jungkook blinked.

Yeah, how did he know?

"Uhm Jimin was cold since yesterday... In the evening it started I had to borrow him my shirt so he wouldn't shiver..."

She looked from Jimin to Jungkook and back.

"Jimin why didn't you just tell me?" She smiled.

"Wait here a minute."

As she came back she was holding a leather jacket.

"Here that matches the shirt and you won't get cold."

Jimin bowed his head.

"Thank you noona." He said and walked to the dressing room.

Jungkook followed Jimin and made sure none of the other members were in sight as Jimin changed.

"Yah Jimin. Won't you thank me? I mean I helped you... A lot..." He asked as he turned around to face Jimin.

"I will. When you start calling me hyung." Jimin grinned.

"Fine. Then not." Jungkook shrugged.

'Ah jongmal geu namja! (ah really this guy!)' Jimin thought as he put on the jacket.

"What are two doing in here?" Taehyung asked who appeared out of nowhere.

Jimin jumped in surprise.

"How long are you here?"

Taehyung grinned.

"Who knows? Kidding. I just came but why? Don't tell me you were telling secrets??!!" He asked loudly.

"Aniyo. (No.)" Jimin said laughing awkwardly.

Taehyung widen his eyes.

"D-Don't tell me you were making out?"

"What the hell V?! No!" Jungkook almost shouted immediately.

Jimin bit his bottom lip and looked to the ground.

Jungkook always was like this.

Whenever Jimin tried to show his affection towards the younger or when other people said something about them.

'Then why do you care?' He thought sadly touching his arm where the cuts were hidden under the jacket.

The rest of their performance went well.

Nobody noticed Jimin's injury and Jimin also smiled like nothing happened.

Making the fans go crazy when we pulled up his shirt and smirked.

"So tired..." Hoseok said while they were driving back to the doorms and layed his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

They were all tired what made the drive quite quiet.

When they finally reached their dorms Taehyunug let himself fall in the couch and the TV.

Hoseok and Seokjin joined him while Namjoon went to the kitchen to get some food.

Jimin was creeping to his room, hoping to get there unnoticed.

"Jimin where are you going?" Yoongi asked just as Jimin reached the door.

"I'm tired. I'm heading to my room to get some sleep." He said faking a smile and leaving the room.

Jungkook looked at the closed door.

"I'm gonna sleep, too." He said quieckly and followed Jimin.

He knocked a few times and as Jimin didn't reply Jungkook tried to open the door.

Successfully.

Jimin wasn't in the room so Jungkook decided to take the chance and search for the blades or whatever Jimin was using to cut.

He looked in every drawer and in eveything that was closed.

'Where the hell could he be hiding it...' He asked himself sitting down on the bed.

'The bed!' Jungkook realized and jumped up.

Crawling on his fours he looked under the bed.

As he saw the knife he reached for it.

"Er... Jungkook...What are you doing there?" Jimin asked staring at Jungkook's .

Of course only because that was the only thing of Jungkook that wasn't und his bed.

Jungkook screamed up.

"I'm trying to help you so don't shock me like that!" He growled, getting up to show the knife to Jimin.

"I'll take this with me." Jungkook said.

Jimin widen his eyes.

"A-ani! (N-no!) Jungkook I need it!" He cracked out trying to grab the knife.

That was it.

A slapping sound echoed through the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Jimin shouted holding his cheek.

"With me?! What the is wrong with you?! Can you stop thinking about you only once?!"

Jungkook screamed at Jimin, flinging the knife in the corner of the room.

"Why won't you let me help you? Do you think it is fun to see you hurting? To see you suffering?

Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you doing this to me?"

The anger turned into despair as tears were forming in Jungkook's eyes.

"J-Jungkook..."

Angst was written over Jimin's face.

Not only that the knife almost had hit his head but he'd never seen Jungkook like this before.

And now that he saw him he wished he hadn't.

"Is everything alright?" Seokjin asked out of breath since he'd been running to Jimin's room.

"What happened?" He asked worried as he saw the crying Jungkook in Jimin's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I did my best to update fast and here it is~ ^^

Great that I have hollidays xD It would have taken way longer if I hadn't ^^'

Please leave a comment if you liked and if not please leave a comment too to tell me what I can do better xD ^^