Shopping With The Girls (3)

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Spring break is here. I am free from school. This means I can rest and relax. I woke up one morning to a ring from my cellphone. I look at the caller and press the green button to answer.

 

You: Yoboseyo?

Sunny: Annyong, you. Sunny here. Have you wake up yet?

You: Just woken up. Wae?

Sunny: Ayako and I are going shopping at Dongdaemun today. Want to join us?

You: Sure. Are you going there now?

Sunny: Ne. We're on the way there now.

You: I'll meet you there after I ate my breakfast.

Sunny: Arasso. See you there.

 

Sunny invited me to go on a shopping spree with Ayako. That sounds like fun, having a girls' day out on the first day of spring break. I got out of bed immediately, wash up and got dressed. Mommy push a bowl of cereal towards me. 

 

Mom: Good morning, honey. Why are you all dressed up?

You: I'm going on a shopping spree with the girls. 

Mom: Hmm......sounds like fun. Enjoy. (places the money on the table) Here are some money for your shopping spree. 

You: Thanks, mommy.

 

I finished eating my cereal, put the bowl in the sink and left the house. I took the subway to Dongdaemun. I call Sunny to see where she is and she told me she's in one of the clothings store on the 1st floor. I went there and I found her and Ayako, who were hunting for clothes to buy. 

 

Ayako: Hello, you. We're glad you found us.

Sunny: We were just about to buy some clothes here. They're on sales today. 

 

Since they are still trying to find some clothes to buy, I might as well join in the search. Through the search, I found two t-shirts that looks nice. 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter