First Date With Ryeowook

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Sunday is here and I'm just sitting at home, doing my homework. Just then, I got a text from Ryeowook, telling me that he'll come to my apartment building in the afternoon. I reply an okay and snap my phone. I aspect that today we're going on our first date. It's about time we go on one. I hurriedly finish my homework before I go out.

When afternoon came, I dressed up immediately. Mommy saw me dressing up in my room.

 

Mom: Honey, why are you dressing up?

You: I'm going out with my schoolmate today. 

Mom: Have you finished your homework yet? 

You: Yes, mommy.

Mom: Good. Then, you can go. 

 

I decide to beautify myself a bit by putting on glitter hair clips and applying cherry flavour lip gloss. Once I'm all ready, I wore my shoes, said good bye to my parents and left the house. 

Ryeowook was already waiting downstairs when I reached the lobby. We both waved at each other. 

 

Ryeowook: Annyong, jagiya. 

You: Annyong, handsome man. 

Ryeowook: Are you ready for our first date?

You: Ready as ever. Where are we going?

Ryeowook: You'll see. By the way, you looked pretty today.

You: Gomawo. 

 

I have no idea where Ryeowook is taking me for our first date. But I bet it will be interesting. We stopped at an ice skating rink. I look at Ryeowook.

 

You: Is this where our first date is?

Ryeowook: Ne. Since I haven't brought you ice skating yet, I thought this is the best time to take you. After all, it's still winter. It's best that you go ice skating before winter is over.

You: You have a point. I never try ice skating before. But since you brought me here, I shall try.

Ryeowook: Cool. I'll pay for our boots first.

 

I sat down on the bench to wait for Ryeowook to come back. He place a pair of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter