Chocolate Making

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Valentine's Day is coming soon. I heard from Sunny that the girls had to make chocolates for the boys you like instead of them giving the chocolates to us. Funny but interesting though. Sunny invited me and Ayako over to her house this weekend to make the chocolates. 

Saturday school ended a bit earlier. Me and the girls followed Sunny to her house to get started. She got all the ingredients and tools ready on the kitchen counter.

 

Sunny: So, what kind of chocolate shall we make for the boys?

Ayako: I like milk chocolate. 

You: I think I'll go the same as Ayako.

Sunny: Okay. Milk chocolate sounds good. Now, how big or small you want your chocolate to be? You can choose. I have plenty of molds.

 

Ayako and I nodded our heads and we get started on making the chocolate. Sunny helped to melt the chocolate in the pot. We put all the necessary ingredients inside. Later, we choose our molds to pour the chocolate into. Ayako is making a big heart shape chocolate. I decide to make small chocolate bunny shapes. So, I pour my chocolate into the bunny shaped mould. Sunny put them into the fridge once we're done.

 

Sunny: The chocolates have to cool before we can decorate them. 

You: For how long?

Sunny: About 10 to 15 minutes. 

 

While waiting, we watch some TV to pass the time. After 10 minutes, Sunny brought out our chocolates from the fridge. We are re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter