Day of Club: Music Club

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Tuesday is here and it's club day. I'll be joining Kyuhyun and the rest for music club. After class, we went straight to the hall to assemble. We were trying to find where the music club is. Lucky for us, they put up a sign in each line so that we can find our respective club easily. Soon, the principal walked in. Everyone had to stand in line and keep quiet.

 

Principal: Good evening, students. As many of you know, every semester there is a club and society activities held every Tuesday evenings. Each student must join at least one club per semester. Today, I assemble all of you here is to introduce the new students this stamp book. The presidents from respective clubs will distribute to you. Just raise your hands. While they're distributing the books, let me explain to you about them. Every club you join, you will each get a stamp for every week during club day. This can also be your attendance. Your teachers will stamp your books. Each student must get full attendance in order for you to graduate. You cannot exceed more than 5 times being absent from the club. Exceed more than 5 times and you will be push back one year to resit your 3rd year here. At the end of the year, your teachers from your respective clubs will collect your stamp books for me to check. So, I hope to see every stamp books be filled with full attendance. That is all the announcements from me. Anything you want to say, teachers?

(silence)

Principal: If that is all, then you may proceed to your clubs. 

President: Alright, people. The music club may proceed to the music room. 

You: Kyuhyun sshi?

Kyuhyun: Ne?

You: I just want to ask you this question. What club did you join last semester?

Kyuhyun: The astronomy club. It's nothing interesting. All we do is learning about the galaxy. That's why I want to join another club if possible.

You: If we like this club we are in, can we join the same club again?

Kyuhyun: Yes, you can. As long as you join a club in every semester. 

 

We walk inside the music room and it was huge. Lots of music notes pasted on the wall. There's even a music stand. We took our seats.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter