Study For Tests

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Many weeks have passed and I have gotten used to the Korean high school system, despite the fact that all the teachers gave us homeworks and tasks to finish. But even though there's a lot of those stuff, I still managed to have fun with my friends, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, during clubs or recess time.

But of course, in high school, it wasn't all fun and games. A new month has entered and tests are coming soon. So, you know all what that means. Yes, exactly. We had to hit the books. 

I plan to go to the library to study. After I ate my lunch, I got up and left the cafeteria. On the way to the library, I heard Ryeowook calling me. I turn around and face him. 

 

You: Annyong.

Ryeowook: Annyong. Where are you going in such a rush?

You: I'm going to the library to study. 

Ryeowook: Can I come too? I was planning to study English there. Maybe we can study together. What do you think?

You: That's a great idea. 

 

And so, we walk to the library together. We got out our English textbooks and begin studying. For me, English is quite easy for me to study because I speak that language a lot in my country. I can see Ryeowook struggling. I decide to help him out by giving him questions on how to ask in English. But as we were doing it, our noises got the librarian's attention. She glare at us and hushed us harshly.

 

Librarian: Shh! Keep quiet, please. You're disturbing the other students. 

You: Joesung-hamnida. We won't do it again. 

Ryeowook: Maybe we'd better do this outside of the library. 

You: Good idea. I'm going to get a book about poems.

Ryeowook: Wait! Let me do it! I know where they are. 

 

How sweet. I let him go and get it. A few minutes later, I heard a loud sound coming from in between the shelves. I got up and went to check it out. I saw Ryeowook lying on the ground with books everywhere. 

 

You: What happened?

Ryeowook: I....kind of.....ran and I bumped into someone by accident. Now I don't know where my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter