Winter Is Here

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter

 

~Your POV~

The weather is turning chilly. The leaves from the trees have all fallen down. That means winter is here. And also, Christmas is coming around the corner. I'm seeing Christmas decoration being put up everywhere on the streets. People are rushing to do their Christmas shopping. I still have one more week of school before the winter break.

One morning, as I woke up for school, outside was really chilly. Mommy was wearing a cardigan.

 

Mom: It's cold out there. Brrrr!

You: Yeah. But I can see snow falling down from the sky. Winter is beautiful.

Mom: Yes. Don't forget to wear your jacket, mittens and ear muffs before you leave, dear. 

 

After breakfast,  I wore a thick jacket underneath my uniform, a pair of mittens, ear muffs and school shoes before leaving the house. While waiting for the elevator, Yesung came in his track suit.

 

Yesung: Good morning, you.

You: Good morning. Going for a workout at the gym?

Yesung: Ne. 

You: How's business at the cafe?

Yesung: So far so good. We're selling gingerbread houses and cookies this Christmas. Hopefully people might buy them. You can drop by to check it out. 

You: I'll see how later. 

 

When the elevator came, we got inside. It stops on the 3rd floor, where the gym and pool is located. 

 

Yesung: This is my stop. Have a great day at school.

You: Thanks. Annyong.

Yesung: Annyong. 

 

The door closes as I wave good bye to Yesung. Now it's off to school. The wind was blowing in my face when I got off the train. I quickly walk to the school grounds and got inside the building.

In class, just before the teacher arrives, I heard everyone chatting about their winter break. I just kept quiet and read the storybook I borrowed. Then, I heard Kyuhyun calling me.

 

Kyuhyun: What's that you're reading?

You: Just a storybook I borrowed from the library. 

Kyuhyun: Okay. Are you doing anything this winter break?

You: Not anything in particular. Except following my mom for Christmas shopping.

Kyuhyun: Oh. I have two tickets to a musical this Saturday night. My sister was suppose to come with me. But she has a change of plans with her friends on that night. I was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter