Awkwardness (3)

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Now that the new year is here, it's back to school. But it's still winter though. I had to wear my jacket to school. I'm also entering the second year in school. That means new class, new text books, new club to join and new teachers. As I walk into the school compound, I saw Kyuhyun walking by. I walk towards him to say hello.

 

You: Good morning.

Kyuhyun: Good morning. It's good to see you back in school again. 

You: Yeah. And we're now in our second year.

Kyuhyun: Ne. Come on. Let's get inside. I'm freezing out here.

 

After we change our shoes and enter the building, we went to the board to check the list to see which classroom we're placed in. To my tough luck, I'm separated from Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. It seems that I'm on my own. Suddenly, Ryeowook approached us. This time, he looks different. He isn't wearing glasses anymore. When we glance at each other, we didn't smile. It was also awkward to say anything, except for greetings. 

 

Ryeowook: Oh, hello, you.

You: Uh......hi, Ryeowook. You look different today.

Ryeowook: Thanks. I got new contact lenses. That's why. Are we all in the same class? 

Kyuhyun: I'm afraid not. We're all separate. 

Ryeowook: Oh, okay. If you excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.

(walks away)

Kyuhyun: What's up with him?

You: Sigh! He's a bit moody because of my rejection. 

Kyuhyun: Rejection? You mean he confess to you?

You: Ne. But I rejected it because I'm not ready to be in a relationship with him. 

Kyuhyun: I see. No wonder he was sulking today.

You: I hope he's still not upset about it.

Kyuhyun: Just give him some time to forget about that rejection. After a few days, he should be cooled down. Then you can go and sort things out with him. Who knows he will talk to you again.

You: Yeah. Maybe you're right. I'll just give him a few days. Once I'm ready, I will go and talk to him.

Kyuhyun: Cheer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter