New Year (4)

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Today is new year's eve. I don't have anyone to go out with. It looks like I have to spend the new year eve with my parents. Mommy suggested we go out for dinner to eat and later, we will go to the streets to watch the fireworks. 

That evening, we left the house early to avoid massive crowds. Daddy took us to a fancy looking restaurant. There, we had American style food. I ordered a steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

(A/N: I do not own this pic)

Mom: You look down, dear. Is there something the matter?

You: I just feel a bit bored of not celebrating the new year with my friends.

Dad: Well, probably your friends are busy with their own friends and families.

Mom: Yeah. Don't worry. At least you got us to celebrate. Don't feel sad. You can see them again back in school.

You: Yeah. I guess I can see them in school again.

 

After dinner, we went to Dongdaemun. Since it's still too early for the countdown, we went exploring around the shops to pass the time. While we're at it, we bought another winter jacket and some other clothes. They're all on discount. So that makes it cheaper for us to buy. When it got outside, it was very crowded with people. Daddy told us to stay close together so that we won't get lost in the crowds.

Suddenly, we heard people starting the countdown. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Fireworks start to lit up the sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter