Clubs And Societies

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

It's 10 pm already and school has just finished! Oh my gosh! This is the first time I'm going home late at night and I'm already feeling worn out. I remember Helen telling me that school hours in high school is from 8 am till 9:30 or 10 pm. I was like wow. Korean students can really study for many hours. Lucky for me, the school served dinner.

I was packing up my belongings and went out of the classroom with Ryeowook. We changed from our school slippers back to our outdoor shoes. 

 

You: (yawns) I'm so tired.

Ryeowook: Feeling worned out already?

You: Uh huh.

Ryeowook: I guess you're not used to going home late at night, huh?

You: Nope. In my country, I can go home at 4 everyday. 

Ryeowook: Well, you gotta get used to going home at 10 pm everyday. 

(at the school gates)

You: Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a safe journey home.

Ryeowook: Yeah. See you then. 

 

I wave good bye to him and begin to make my way to the subway station. On the way there, I saw Kyuhyun walking alone. 

 

You: Kyuhyun sshi!

Kyuhyun: Hi, you. 

You: Are you going home now?

Kyuhyun: No. I had cram school to attend now. 

You: Cram school?

Kyuhyun: It's like a private afterschool classes. Many of us will attend those schools to boost our academics to enter into top universities. It may be hard work but it's helpful, especially if you're lacking in certain subjects. You can also meet new people from other high schools. That's how I came to know Yuri. 

You: Wow. You guys can really study hard.

Kyuhyun: (laughs) 

You: But you're a smart student. Why do you need to go?

Kyuhyun: Well, let's just say my father forces me to go. He wants me to enter into top universities. 

You: I see.

Kyuhyun: Are you going to cram school too?

You: Well, no. I'm going home actually. Since I'm new here, I haven't lack in any subjects yet. 

Kyuhyun: It's okay if you don't want to go. It's not compulsory and anyone can attend. Even preschool kids. But it would be good if you can attend. I have to get going now. See you in class tomorrow. Annyong.

You: Annyong. 

 

In the train, I kept thinking about going to cram school. Kyuhyun said it can help me boost in the subjects I'm lacking. Well, I had to see if I lack in any subjects this semester. I'm still a new student after all. 

I came home looking tired. I heard mommy welcoming me home.

 

Mom: Welcome home, dear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter