9

Reviews

Title : (8/10)

The good thing was,your title fits the story perfectly,but the remaining 2 points was for the appeal because it looks kind of plan and common and a little dull,don't you think? But however,it's still a good choice as I said before,it fits your story perfectly.

Description&Foreword : (10/10)

I like your description,it's not too long and not too short and your foreword too,you have some fancy words there that'll practically catch most of the readers' digestion and it lets them know the summary but also not too much of it. Since it's a perfect score,I don't have much to say here!

Grammar&Language : (20/20)

Gosh I really couldn't find any mistakes here,not only that,your language wasn't dull and plain,and your vocabulary was quite nice too. I'm guessing you do proofread your story once in a while? Because if you don't,then wow,you're a genius,haha. Sometimes even my review has some errors that I subconsciously type,i'm envious ): Anyways,since it's a perfect score! I don't have much to say,but well done!

Character : (20/20)

Even though there aren't many character traits and character elaboration,I totally understand because everything is controlled by the system right? so even their personalities are 'under control',I guess that's it right? It was quite easy to rate this section because this also was connected to your plot,so another perfect score,good job :D This might be a short review due to the perfect scores so don't mind me,hehe.

Flow of story : (10/10)

I don't know about how others think but it was comfortable to read your story,there weren't any point of time where I couldn't understand the situation because it was either too fast or too slow,you paced everything equally and it's quite good,to pace your story like this with a bizzare storyline,no? So another perfect score!

Originality&Storyline : (10/10)

When I read your story I was like 'I'm definitely going to give this story a full mark on originality' because I can't find this fic else where ._. like seriously! It's so unique and it kind of reminds me of my alternate universe one shots about robots,LOL. But still,I've never seen a fic with this plot before,having their lives planned out by machines,you're really creative and if I could give a higher mark I would,but it's already a perfect score xD hehe. So off to my author's note >.>

Overall : (78/80)

I'm happy,even my previous review got 78/80. Hehe,I believe the factor that didn't get your story to score full points was your title,as it seems that people would probably skip it because it kind of sounds plain and dull. My overall enjoyment for your story was 100/100,because of the amazing one of a kind plot and your grammar and language! Anyways,good luck on your future stories,remember to credit the shop in your foreword so I can cancel your name off the list! Once again,thank you for requesting at KMS & HMH Review Shop! Have a pleasent day.