15

Reviews

Title : (6/10)

Well it fits with your story really well,like the previous story that I reviewed,but it seems really cliche and dull,I know it's hard to pick a title for this story but if I were to come upon this title i'd merely skip it.

Description&Foreword : (8/10)

Just like the previous story,your description has mistakes and the sentence "For the pain i've caused,for all the bad that i've done,i'm sorry." can be put in the foreword above the first Leaf-Line-Divider-small.gif so that your foreword wouldn't only consist of the author's note and poster credits.

Grammar&Language : (12/20)

First and foremost i'm going to correct your description. Descriptions are always important and if you have mistake in the description/foreword it might turn away some petty readers like me. "Everyone told her that Baekhyun hated every single bit of it,but she never believed them." The reason why I changed 'anyone' to 'them' was because 'anyone' would make the whole sentence sound long winded and it's as if you're repeating yourself since there is the word 'everyone' at the beginning of the sentence.

"Only then did she realize she was a nuisance." 'Nuisance' fitted better because the single word itself explains alot more than the word 'annoyance',so it's something like a 3 in one prize packet,LOL what am I saying. This is not the only point,there are other points that could be improved as well.

In the first/last chapter 5th line, "She would always be happy,she would always have a smile on her face,even when everyone puts her down." If you didn't insert the words 'she would',the second phrase of the sentence would sound empty,as if it's missing something. In this case,'everyone' is counted as a singular term,so you should write 'puts' instead of 'put'.

The 4th line after the letter,you tend to cut it into small sentences which makes it sound as if you're writing a drama script,telling the actor word by word what kind of action to do,in this case,you have to learn to join the sentences without sounding like this. "She entered the cafeteria with a big smile,trying to find Baekhyun. She spotted him sitting with his friends and she stroded over to him,ready to give him the letter." There,you can simply join a sentence with a simple word called 'and'. And you should be writing in past tense so 'strode' is wrong.

The 16th line after the letter, "Even though she talked about him with big smiles and happy thoughts,when she sees him,everything changes and she'll just become a shy little girl." In this case,she's talking about whenever she sees him,I don't know how to explain it,but you should be using present tense. I mean,wouldn't it a little weird if you wrote past tense in this situation? If you write "She just became a shy little girl." it would be implying that at that very moment,she is becoming the shy little girl for the first time in her life,so yeah.

These are not the only mistakes,there are other mistakes as well,so like the previous review that I have stated,proofread your story more.

Character : (18/20)

You seem to be very good in elaborating the character's personalities and kudos for that! I honestly did not like Hyemi's character one bit,clingy girls like her makes me grimace in disgust,not that i'm a boy,i'm a female,LOL...clingy girls are a disgrace to the female gender,in my opinion. I understand Hyemi's character really well but Baekhyun's,you just need a little more of character elaboration,i'm not saying you didn't do any,you just need more.

Flow of story : (10/10)

Unlike the previous story,you managed to pace everything equally this time,so since it's a perfect score,I have nothing to say,good job!

Originality&Storyline : (7/10)

Well i've seen stories like these before but it doesn't really sound that cliche,and the romance was not the main part of the story,which was nice to see,because now all the fanfics are about romance and it's starting to get boring as they all start to sound really mainstream. But what I didn't expect was for Hyemi to ruin the wedding,so 7 points for that! And I kind of guessed where you got that wedding inspiration,it's from the news where EXO's sasaeng fans ruined Baekhyun's brother's wedding right? Thats why...sasaeng fans are dang scary these days.

Overall : (61/80)

My overall enjoyment was also okay for this but I guess your grammar is your weakest point since you have the least mark in that section,so yea,practice more on your grammar! ^^ Sorry if I sounded a little frank in the beginning chapters,reason being because I wrote the grammar section half way,I wanted to backspace but then AFF chose to go to the previous page which totally destroyed what I wrote ): And I had to rage for 5 minutes before I could continue peacefully. Please remember to credit the shop in your foreword so that I can cancel your name off the least. Thank you for requesting a double review at KMS & HMH Review Shop,hope you have a pleasant day~