8

Reviews

Title : (10/10)

It perfectly fits the entire plot plus it's eyecatching! Good work on picking out a nice title. Nothing much to say here since it's a perfect score. Hehe.

Description&Foreword : (10/10)

Another perfect score. I love how you described the story in a simplified way so that it doesn't give too much information and also does not give too little,it was just nice. And for the foreword,I liked how you put the status there,like when you've created and when you've ended the story,it's creative,even though i've seen this else where,only some writers do it. Also you put a small part of your story in the foreword which is what it was suppose to be! So perfect mark for you,haha.

Grammar&Language : (18/20)

Well the missing 2 points are actually for the very minor mistakes. In the first chapter,7th paragraph,1st line and 2nd line, "he and his neighbours,Taehyung and Yoongi,..." If you didn't notice I excluded the comma between 'Taehyun' and 'and' because it was quite unnecessary and it was a little bit 'extra'. The same thing goes for line 2. "Playing video games were Taehyung and Yoongi." Again I removed the comma between 'Taehyung' and 'and' as if was unnecessary. This super minor mistake took off 1 points xD

And the other minor super minor mistake,or should I say,a way to improve is,I suggest you to insert a horizontal line when you changed the scene because sometimes it will make the readers confused,I was a little confused when I read that part. The part where Jungkook's scene ends and it became the OC's scene.

"Though,his smile didn't last long when he switched to the second photo.

 


 

Buy me some coffee while you're out.

Sent by Jin at 2:34 pm"

Yeah so it's something like this,insert a horizontal line when you're changing scenes so it's less confusing. So yeah,this is the other minor mistake that took up 1 point,sorry xD Since you're grammar was so good,I tried to scan your story for mistakes and I guess these are the only ones I found in chapter 1. Oh and I changed your 'Although' to 'Though' because it sounds more...uh...right? 'Although' is usually when there's two 'subjects' I think...that's what they call it(oh I at teaching these stuff),so here's an example, "Although his smile didn't last long,he still tried to pull through it." Yea so I guess it's something like that,girl that example was a hard example to think off,haha,got me thinkin' for 5 minutes xD

In chapter 2,I found a dialogue sounding quite weird,or is it just me,anyways it's just an advice,if you don't want to change that,it's okay :3 "You're so lucky," the girl took Seohee's phone off the table to look at the picture more closely, "He's so good looking." Yeah that sounds more right xD 'He looks so good' it's as if people are looking at food and drooling over it while saying 'it looks so good' LOL,sorry!

Oh well,I guess these are the only minor mistakes I can spot out and nice job there! There weren't any spelling mistakes and your language is fine ^^

Character : (20/20)

Okayy....perfect score again...LOL. I really had a hard time to rate this because I tried to hard to find something,or maybe a mistake I could pinpoint but I couldn't and I felt the way that you elaborated your characters was quite nice. From the story I could tell that Seohee is somehow,if I put it in a bad way,she seems like a ,I don't really know how to put it in a good way though,because I have a friend of mine that's also like that and my dad calls her a ,LOL. Jihyun,she kinda sounds like me xD She (kind of) whines when the teacher talks alot and she doesn't like it when her bestfriend ditches her for her boyfriend,I felt the same way when my bestfriend had a boyfriend ): And about Jungkook,he somehow portrays a sweet loving guy that apparently unlike other guys,doesn't move on from break ups that fast,that shows how he's loyal and faithful in relationships and how he'll only look at the girl he actually loves. So good work there!

Flow of story : (10/10)

ANOTHER PERFECT SCORE. Wow. Honestly this section is quite easy to score well,so you basically paced everything equally,not too fast and not too slow and since it's a perfect score I don't really have much to say about it xD

Originality&Storyline : (10/10)

I've seen fanfics where boyfriends go after their ex girlfriend's bestfriend but not in this way,it's somehow special that this is a secondhand relationship,even though the fics I saw were almost the same,somehow your fic gave off a different vibe as though it was meant to be a secondhanded relationship,unlike those common fics where they unintentionally go for the bestfriend,I don't know what I'm saying anyways,I'm probably sprouting nonsense am I xD Sorry,LOL. Your story is one of a kind,so...yea perfect score!

Overall : (78/80)

/whistles/ nice score there! My overall enjoyment for your story was quite high because of the 'unique' plot and the good grammar,I always enjoy stories with good grammar,haha(since i'm a petty reader),I hope you'd continue with your story because it's getting quite interesting,good luck for your future chapters. Remember to credit the shop so I can cancel your name off the list,once again,thank you for requesting at KMS & HMH Review Shop! Have a nice day~