3

Reviews

Title : (6/10)

I honestly don't think that the title really fits the overall story. Maybe you could put 'My Savior' because the longest part of the story showed the history between Baekhyun and the OC,and it was him,saving her. Or maybe you could put 'Fallen Angel' or something like that,because Baekyun did come out of no where and saved the OC. And the title isn't really the type that captures much attention.

Description&Foreword : (0/10)

Sorry cause you don't have any Description nor Foreword,LOL ._.

Grammar&Language : (9/20)

Honestly it was very frustrating,reading the story. The plot was okay,but i'm a really petty reader and I found alot of mistakes in your story,constant mistakes and they're not really minor. Tense the most. You tend to write some words in past tense and after that the next word is in present tense,remember,if you start writing in past tense,continue to write in past tense because it will be very frustrating to some of the readers if you don't. It's either that,or start with present tense from the very beginning,but my suggestion is,stories are much more easier,written in past tense.

In the 4th line(starting from the dotted line), "You didn't never thought such a year existed,but it really did." Usually 'never' would sound better with the word 'thought' and as I said,if you started with past tense,continue with it. A line above this,there was a past tense,"wanted" 

"A reminder that says he is your medicine to your pain." I believe you were trying to say, "A reminder that says he is the medicine to your pain." It sounds better,and another suggestion,you can try to replace the word 'pain' with 'wounds',it's much better trust me.

"A dirty little prank to break me again." You shouldn't be using 'to make me break' it just isn't right,neither does it sound right,it's as if they are making you break something,like literally break something. These are the times when you don't literally mean something,so you should be very careful on how you should put them/format them. Because if this is a bigger mistake,than many would misunderstand you.

"The both of you are still going strong though,it has been years since the both of you started dating." The though was cancelled because it was quite unnecessary. Usually you'll put a though when there's something else in front like ,"Baekhyun and you obviously had fights,but the both of you are still going strong though." in that situation,THEN the 'though' is needed.

"You cried while you hugged the notes he left." The reason why I left out the 'memories' because it wasn't an inanimate object and you certainly can't hug it. But here is what I suggest you write,IF you want the memories part to be in. "You cried and thought about the memories while you hugged the notes he left." Yea,that sounds quite better,right?

I really hope you would proofread your story again,there were constant mistakes but fortunately no spelling mistakes and I give 9 marks for that. Please take note of your tense and DO NOT shift them all over,it will confuse the reader,especially petty ones like me.

Character : (13/20)

The 13 marks are for Baekhyun's character. Because you managed to tell me about Baekhyun without specifically pointing it out,it's good. But the rest of the 7 marks are for the OC,which is You. You didn't state more about yourself,honestly. I don't know anything about the OC except that she was and has two bestfriends. You should give her some character traits or do the same like Baekhyun. Because by the love letters and such,I know that Baekhyun is a shy,sweet but determined guy. You didn't write anything that could conclude the OC's personalities,okay maybe the part where she got . Was she a normally timid girl? Or was she an outcast? I can't really tell. But I hope the next one shots you make,will have a clear understanding on the OC's personality and the male/female lead. But I guess this section isn't that bad after all,huh? /smiles awkwardly/

Flow of story : (7/10)

The flow of story was pretty good,but Baekhyun's death was just too sudden. You didn't elaborate how he got into an accident,like was he driving too fast,speeding or did the car hit him instead or something. Besides that,everything else was paced excellently,not too slow and not to fast. So there isn't that much to say in this section,but still,well done!

Originality&Storyline : (7/10)

I've seen one shots like yours before,honestly but the other one was just in a chaptered form,but has alot of other scenes in front. But the part that I didn't like most was how at the beginning,you wrote that a big ceremony was awaiting you. Ceremonies are mostly happy events or something,but I never thought that the big ceremony would be death of the loved one. I guess you wanted to surprise your readers but honestly,in this situation,I don't think it benefits that much in surprising them,since it's basically irony. If it's not this,then you must've thought about this as the other 'author' of the story. What i'm saying is,you will first act as if you don't know anything in the beginning and just play along. I don't really know whether you will understand me here but when you write 'little did you know',the following must be somehow the truth in the author's POV. So basically the sentence i'm suggesting is, "Little did you know,a big tragedy awaits for you soon." I mean that's more like it right? As a author you should be knowing everything about the story plot;beginning and end,so you basically wrote that part in an author's POV(this is the last explaination if you still didn't get my first two explainations) but other than that,everything else is fine.

Overall : (42/80)

Sorry for the low mark,but at least you pass! I believe the factor that pulled down your marks the most,was your grammar. As I said,my overall enjoyment for your story isn't really that high,due to your grammar,if your grammar is abit more polished then maybe the overall would be higher(well obvious,haha) because besides the grammar,everything else was something like,above average? Yea. So please don't mind my harshness,because it's always like that when I spot mistakes like this,SORRY! But it's for the best. I hope you would proofread more about your one shots because I guess half of them are careless mistakes,anyhows,thank you for requesting at KMS & HMH Review Shop! Have a nice day~