13

Reviews

Title : (7/10)

Even though it's not the best title that you can think off,it still gives the readers' a spooky feel and such,at first I thought it was a horror drabble if I hadn't read the genre you typed,but it's okay. For appeal,over 4 I gave you 3 and the other 4 points was how it fit the story,well done!

Description&Foreword : (10/10)

Well...i've never reviewed a drabble before so i'm not that sure how,but I guess since drabbles are too short,you can't really insert of segment of it in your foreword,which is okay! But the description was perfect,not too long,not too short and it was short and simple,so therefore,full marks!

Grammar&Language : (19/20)

Well...I saw two very minor mistakes...guess what? Those are the only mistakes I can find. Your language is also pretty decent,not too gentle and not too vulgar as well,which perfectly fits with reality because if people's parents were to die,they're not gonna be like "oh i'm so sad",they're gonna be sobbing and cursing at the same time. It's just me,but there was one word I didn't understand from your passage xD (time to go to the dictionary),but everything else was okay.

Minor mistake #1 : "I was born to be an outcast."

Minor mistake #2 : "But guess what? A plot twist happened,i'm not alone and have someone with me now."

For minor mistake #2,it feels odd if you left out the "I",it feels like the sentence is missing something,that's why I corrected it. Well so basically these are the two minor and only mistakes I can find in your story,so well done! ^^

Character : (20/20)

Since it's a drabble,the story would've feel rushed if you would've elaborated the OC's personality,which is kind of not needed. It's a drabble after all. But you managed to 'wow' me at how smoothly you explained about the OC's history and what type of person she is without rushing the story,which I think was very good. As for The Whisperer,he was suppose to be left unknown,which he was,so full marks!

Flow of story : (10/10)

The story flow was perfect! Like how I explained it in the character section! Since it's a perfect mark,I got nothing to say here ^^

Originality&Storyline : (9/10)

I've seen stories where they started off with the parents death before,so the first part wasn't really original,but what I do like about is how you started off with the death and the OC's feelings at that moment,I mean,it's pretty simple to write the OC's feelings in this situation right? But not many people did it perfectly like yours. And also,I've never seen a story where there was an angel,or should I saw an invisible whisperer at the end where you could mostly imagine how he looks like and not see him at the same time. It's great creativity I tell ya!

Overall : (75/80)

Well let's say that you managed to impress me within this very short drabble. Honestly I don't really like EXO but the good EXO fanfics that got over 75 marks and above(in the requests chapter) really inspires me even though I don't really like the character they're using,and well when I say I dislike EXO,Xiumin and Chanyeol is probably an exception because when I was an EXO fan a while back,both of them were my biases. And so I probably imagined the Whisperer is Chanyeol,practically because of his super low voice. So since you didn't have a poster or anything,I made a really simple one for you xD(I don't really like my reviews 'image-less'). Please remember to credit the shop in your foreword so I can cancel your name off the list,thank you and have a happy christmas eve! :D