Chapter 1

The Life of Rockstar

I open my eyes the instant the bus stops. I groaned and  push myself up from the sofa and glance outside. The tour bus is sitting in the parking lot of the hotel. Another bus loaded with all the crew and two eighteen wheelers pull in behind, with all of the stage and band equipment. I want a shower and a full night’s sleep so bad, but I still have too many things to do.

 

Standing, I walk to the back of the bus to wake the others. Jonghyun is sprawled out on his stomach in the bottom bunk. He has a bottle of alcohol in his hand, the bottle half empty. Above him Jungshin is snoring, his bass clutched to his chest. Against the other wall Minhyuk is talking in his sleep, muttering about some ‘fcuker’.

 

Sighing, I shake his shoulder first. “Min.” I have to get in his ear and yell his name. They are all heavy sleepers, but Minhyuk is always the heaviest. “Minhyuk! Come on. Let’s go sleep in a real bed.”

 

Minhyuk yawns then blinks open his eyes. “Twins?”

 

I grin down at him. “Who else?” I kiss his cheek and tug on his arm. “Get up. We’re here.”

 

When he sits up I move on to Jungshin. All I have to do is try to take the bass from him. He tightens his arms around it and sits up. “I’m awake.” He grumbles.

 

“Jonghyun Oppa.” I take the bottle  from his hand and put the cap back on. His back is bare and the tattoo across his back flexes as I wake him up. “Ugh. You need a shower so bad.” I nearly gag at the stench of liquor on his breath when he turns over and pulls me down across him. “Get up, you drunk.”

 

He kisses my cheek before he releases me and I stand, moving toward the end of the bus. “You guys get dressed. After I wake Yonghwa up I’ll handle getting our rooms…Don’t go back to sleep Minhyuk!” I call, knowing that he was planning on doing just that. “I have a bucket of ice water calling your name if you do.”

 

He mutters curses after me, but I just grin.

 

The television was on. I turn it off and drop down on the sofa beside of  Yonghwa. He was inhis boxers. I don’t stop to ogle his hard chest and tight abdomen. I’ve done that plenty of times before. I put my hand over his mouth and pinch his nose. It takes a few seconds before he jerks and pushes me away. “DUcks!” He grumbles, but helps me up off the floor where I landed.

 

Laughing I stand and reach for his CNBLUE  shirt. “Did you sleep well?”

 

“I only fell asleep a few hours ago.” He takes the shirt I offer him and slips it over his head. “Got too much on my mind. Songs trying to get out, but locked in my brain.”

 

“I had a dream.” I confide.

 

He stiffens, knowing that my dreams are never pleasant. “Hei, You okay?” He asks, reaching for my hand and pulling me onto his lap. “Want to talk about it?”

 

Soothingly he combs his fingers through my hair. I close my eyes and bury my face in his neck. Gods, he smelled so good! “Like always you guys were taking care of me. It was one of the times my mother took a switch to me.”

 

Strong arms tighten around me. His fingers clenched in my hair pulls but I don’t protest. “Hate that witch.” He mumbles. “Hope she’s rotting in hell.”

 

I couldn’t agree more. My mother died of a drug overdose six years ago. To say I had been sorry would be a total overstatement. All I had felt when I had found her cold body when I came home from school that day was an overwhelming relief. I was fifteen, but I was free of the disease that was my mother.

 

“I need coffee.” Yonghwa stands with me still in his arms.

 

I squeeze him close for another second then wiggle free. “I’ll make sure you get it,but remember for sure Oppa, coffe, and alcohol surely will make all of you die young ” I call over my shoulder as I head toward the front of the bus.

 

“It isn’t your job to get it, and stop nagging Hyun!” He yells after me.

 

But it was. All my life Yonghwa and the others have taken care of me. Even when they left me after getting signed eight years ago, they had still taken care of me. Sending me money and presents. Making sure that someone checked on me every day. They had been touring, doing all the things that rockers do, but they had still called me every day. The cell they gave me was my life line to them. I was able to call, text, email, or anything else I wanted or needed so that I could talk to them every day.

 

Then when my mother had died they had come back, dropping everything as soon as I had called Yonghwa. They took care of the funeral. Then when social services tried to take me away they stepped up and said that I was theirs. They took me away from all the darkness of that house and neighborhood we had all grown up in. They bought me a laptop, arranged for me to have online classes so that I could complete my education from the back of a tour bus.

 

My guys were never going to leave me again.

 

And I owed them. For always taking care of me. Picking me up, putting me back together. Saving my sanity. Feeding me. And  Loving me. Not many people would do that. But Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk were different. They saw me when I was seven, took me under their blue wings, protected me even though they were six years older than me. These guys were my family and it was my turn to take care of them.

 

So I handled everything. They wanted coffee, I got them coffee. I took care of everything from hotel reservations to women…Yeah, I had become a pro at getting rid of whatever woman that had outlived her expiration date. Normally, that was by the next morning.

 

Two hours later, I had all four of the guys in their rooms in South Place Hotel, London. I spent extra time in Jonghyun’s room to make sure he took a shower and brushed his teeth. Got him into a pair of clean underwear and put him to bed. By the time I got to my own room, I was running on fumes. My own shower was quick and I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow.

 

“Twins!”

 

Minhyuk pounding on my hotel room door roused me a few hours later. I glanced at the clock, saw that it was time to head to the Old Blue Last to get ready for tonight’s concert and jumped out of bed. I opened the door for Minhyuk so he didn’t knock the door down. He walked in as I was taking off my sleep shirt.

 

“You feeling okay, hyunnie?” He asked, not even bothering to turn his head as I slipped on my bra and pulled a CNBLUE  shirt over my head. “You never oversleep.”

 

In truth I had been feeling run down for a while now. But I wasn’t going to tell him that. He would tell the others and they would gang up on me; force me to go to the doctor. I hated doctors! “Just had a rough night last night.” I excuse. “Bad dreams.”

 

I pulled on fresh and then slipped into a pair of skinny jeans. Knee high boots with three inch heels and I was done. I pulled my messy hair into a ponytail, didn’t bother with makeup and turned to find him still frowning at me. “I’m fine, Min.” I hug him tight then stand on tip toe to kiss his cheek. “Relax.” I raised a hand and rubbed it over his hair. I think his hair was y as hell and everyone wanted to rub it. He only liked it when I did it though.

 

“I think we need a vacation.” He muttered as he followed me out of the room. “Maybe we should go home for a while.”

 

I shot him a look over my shoulder as I pushed the button to summon the elevator. “And where exactly is home? We’ve been living on a bus for four years now.”

 

“Yonghwa Hyung was talking about buying a house. But we can’t decide on where we want to settle down. Jonghyun suggested Los Angeles, Jungshin wants Bali.” He shrugged as he stepped into the elevator with me. “What do you think?”

Honestly I didn’t know what to think. I would follow them anywhere; as long as we were all together I could care less. But I hadn’t expected them to be ready to settle down yet, even if we were all getting tired of all the moving around. “I’ve never thought about it.” I tell him.

 

“Well you need to. We want to know where you want to live. You know that where you go, we follow.”

 

His words warmed my heart and I hugged him close. He dropped a kiss on top of my head and we stepped off the elevator on the ground floor. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Jungshin were already waiting on us. They each gave me concerned looks, but I just walked by them to the waiting limo outside.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for your comment and new subscriber :)

Sorry for typos, my poor english and gramatical error ^^

I'll try to update when i'm free,, Hope you enjoy the story :*