Chapter 9

The Life of Rockstar

Now I sit in a hospital gown, staring at the man I love after screaming at him that he was the father of my child. I can’t help the shame that eating inside me. I took the advantage from someone I love when he is drunk. A small sob escapes me.

 

Yonghwa goes slack in Jonghyun’s arms, the monster like died down, causing Jonghyun almost drop him. “what?” he whispered.

 

“ you want the answer, and the answer is you Yong. You are the father of this child.” I sobbed harder

 

“No, Hyun..It  can’t be.” He shook his head.

 

My heart broke more because he would never been my lover if he hadn’t been drunk and if he hadn’t tought that I was just some of his groupies.

 

“Yes, Yong.you… we did that. I’m sorry.” I brushed away my tears.

 

“It was a dream,. I dreamed that.” He jerked out away from Jonghyun and fell on his knees beside me. “it’s just a dream right?”

 

“I’m sorry Yong for take advantage of you, please don’t hate me.” I whispered and refused to meet his eyes.

 

The room is awfully quiet until I thought maybe the boys had left us. But when Minhyuk start snickering and the others soon joined I knew I hadn’t gotten lucky. I turned my coldest glare on them. “ WTH, it’s not funny, I him you idiot.”

 

Now it was Yonghwa’s turn to snickering and I gaped at him, unable too nderstand how this was in the least bit humourous. When he saw how upset I am, Yonghwa stopped laughing and shook his head. “ hey come on baby girl, there is no way that you took advantage of me or me when it’s consensual. “

 

“you didn’t know it was me, you thought I just yours freaky fans.” Tears started to pour down again on my face.

 

Hi eyes narrowed on me. “ the hell  you say, I might have been drunk but I knew who you were, Hyun. I’ve been dreaming about it for a longer and a lot of the time than I should. That is way when I woke up I just thought it was a dream. A wet dream for sure, but still it’s just dream.”

 

The three made a disguised noise and gave Yonghwa y glare.” That is too much info Hyung, we don’t need t know the details.”

 

His words left me in shock, but my heart crumble a little because he knew it was me. I just sat and stared in wide eyed at the father of my child. I can’t thinking, my mind stopped working at the moment.

 

“Hyun..”

 

The door opened and cut off whatever he had been about to say. A nurse came in with a wheelchair. She didn’t look happy, but when I see her face I notice the frown lines around her lips and eyes. I guesss he rarely laughed in her forty odd years of life.” Since the shouting has stopped I thought it was safe to come. Do you need help dressing Ms. Seohyun?”

 

I shook my head and she turned  her glare on my guys. “ I suggest you all pulling your car around the main entrance so this young lady can get home.”

 

“ I’ll go to hail a cab.” Jungshin said

 

I gave him my sweetest smile. “thank you Shinnie.”

 

“she needs to get dressed. I don’t care what you are to her, she is not changing if you still stay in this room.” The nurse shooed the others out of the room.

 

Yonghwa glared at the old nurse and will snarled at the woman  so I grab his hand, and squezze it. “it’s okay, just go outside. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

 

Minhyuk put his hand on Yonghwa’ shoulder. “let’s go hyung, there is a lot times to talk later. She isn’t going anywhere.”

 

Yonghwa followed Jonghyun out the door with Minhyuk right behind him.” We’ll be wait on the outside, twins.”

 

I nodded and the doors closed behind them. The nurse helped me dressed because I was still shaky on my legs. “ you need lots of rest, dear.” She soften the tone.

 

“I’m leaving on vacation today, I plan on doing nothing, just laying on the beach, sunbathing.”

 

The nurse nodded.” That’s good but not too much sun, not good for baby.”

 

I realized that I have no clue about taking care of  the  baby, and doesn’t have omma who can  I ask and  help me when I needed. I blink my tears, I  don’t want to hurt my baby in anyway. After I had the dark and miserable childhood I vowed to make sure that my child only knew love.  I pulled out my baby picture and smoothed the edges of the pictures.

 

“there are countless website you can visit about pregnancy or you can make appointment with your obgyn.” The nurse suggested as she helped me into the wheelchair.  I pulled out my phone and typing keywords in the search  engine but Minhyuk frowned when he saw that my phone was out. “No way Hyunnie you must  take a rest, forget about work for a while.” He snatched the phone and turned it off.

 

“but, I wasn’t …”

 

“what’s that?” Yonghwa nodded to the picture I had clutched in my hand.

 

“It’s a picture of  our baby.” I offered it to Yonghwa and bit my lips as he reached for the glossy picture with trembling hand.

 

As he looked down at the first picture, I watched him closely. He looked pale, his eyes were glassy,but I saw  the tiniest smile lit up his lips. “Beautiful.” He whispered.

 

Everyone was quite as we road down on  the elevator. Minhyuk stood beside me on the left, his finger rubbing soothingly at my neck, Jonghyun leaned his head back against the mirror of the elevator and closed his eyes. Yonghwa in his own world with the picture of his child and continue to look at it. When the nurse pushed me outside, Jungshin already had  two cabs waiting on us. He held the door for me and Yonghwa stepped forward as I started to stand and lift me up, placing me gently and he sit beside me. Jonghyun opened the other door and sit beside me leaving Jungshin and Minhyuk to take the second cab

 

The drive to the hotel seems like forever, not like when Jaejin to get me to hospital and I wondered just how fast he had been driving. I shook my head. “what’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“nothing.” I better not tell them how Jaejin had been driving like he was in the fast and furious while I was in the same car,unconscious. My guys were overbearingly protective and would kill Jaejin fo sure if they found out.

 

But that’s made me wonder what had happened to him, because I hadn’t seen him since the guys had arrived the night before. “where is Jaejin anyway?”

 

“he got a call from IU and said he was  heading back to Berlin. He hopes you can feel better soon and call him when you’re up to it.”

 

“okay, thanks Oppa.” I wondered if IU called because had something happened with Sulli. I want to call him but my phone still in Minhyuk. Jonghyun give me look to asking Yonghwa if I could use his phone but it will only get me into trouble. I sighed.

 

*************************************************************************************

Double update for today ^^

Hope you will enjoy it

Hope tomorrow or tonight? i can update for next chapter

Thank you so much :)