Epilogue

The Life of Rockstar

 

“It’s been great preforming here for you, New York!”



The crowd was going crazy, screaming for more as Yonghwa was winding down the concert. It was a day concert, which was what most of CNBLUE concerts were these days. Rarely on this short tour did they do a night show. But the fans were still growing strong. Just because they had changed their lifestyle did not mean that CNBLUE had lost their fan following.



“You know that we love you all and could not do this without you.” It was the way that Yonghwa always ended a concert. Showing appreciation and making sure that the entire band got their share of limelight. “Minhyuk on drums loves you…Jungshin on bass adores you…My man Jonghyun over here is crazy about you.” Yonghwa touched a hand to his heart. “And you know that with the exception of my two favorite girls in the world you are my life.”
 

I grinned when he turned and blew me a kiss, the silver ring on his left hand reflecting in the sunlight. God, I fell a little deep for that man every fcuking day! “And so, with one last song we are going to leave you. But know that you will forever be in our hearts!”
 

“You know this song. Have requested it worldwide, making it number one for four straight months in a row. Help me out, sing along.”
 

My heart melted as I listened to the words that had been part of our nightly time routine for the last two years. Lovelight  was our angel’s lullaby and Sarang  couldn’t sleep without her daddy singing it to her. But don’t think that just because Yonghwa was a father now that he was completely soft. Some people had wondered if he had lost his rocker edge when Lovelight had gotten popular. Everyone had been torn up because they feared that CNBLUE  was just going to be all about oversentimental love for the women in their lives.
 

They didn’t have to worry. Yonghwa still had a lot of the past to write about. Just because Lovelight was number one on the rock charts didn’t mean that that was the only hit they had off their latest album. The music could be just as dark at times as it was sentimental.
 

Hearing Yonghwa singing her favorite song, the toddler wiggled in my arms and I set her on her feet.
 

Before you freak out and think that I subject my toddler to a rock show, relax. We had only just left our own private bus—one that had been designed for a family traveling with a child—a little while ago after Sarang had woken from her afternoon nap. But Sarang always wanted to see the end of her father’s shows. To say that she was a daddy’s girl was a huge understatement. And her dad's not helping too, he is a daughter- pabo. Two weeks ago  when Sarang had a fever and she didn 't want to eat, Yonghwa look hopeless, his eyes dimmed and cried. He promised to grant Sarang's wish if she recover quickly and had her appetite's back.
 

It broke my heart a little that she would rather have her daddy than me, but I was learning to live with that. Yonghwa and I have even talked about having another baby. But that was something that I wanted to wait a little longer on. Even if I was only second best to Sarang, I never tired of spoiling that little girl. Having another baby right now would take away from that.
 

She clung to my leg, still a little frightened of the crowds that were always at a CNBLUE concert. But as her father sat there, surrounded on stage by all the men in her life that Sarang knew would never let anything hurt her she let go of me. Before I could move she went running, her chubby little legs moving faster than I had ever seen her move before.
 

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!” Sarang threw herself into her father’s open arms and hugged him tight as he continued to sing just for her.
 

“you’re a darling. you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky. the shining thing deep inside my heart.” Yonghwa’s voice took on the softer tone that he reserved for Sarang alone when he sang her to sleep in his arms every night.
 

I shook my head, knowing that the sight of the big bad rocker with the tiny little replica of me in his arms was making the females in the crowd fall deeper in love with him by the second. But I was okay with that.
 

Because with the exception of our angel, I was the only woman to ever hold onto Yonghwa’s heart.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Hi, this is the last Chapter for The Life of Rockstar T.T
Thank you for readers, Subscriber, who dropped the comments and upvoted this story...Love you :* :)
and Thanks for my friend which recommended this novel to me :D
Forgive me because i'm lacking in many ways

Thank You gogumas ^^

Have a great day *bowed*