Chapter 3

The Life of Rockstar

I have never been a fan of vomit. I’ve cleaned up more than my share over the years. My mother’s mostly, in recent years it’s been the guys—Jonghyun’s usually. But my own? I’ve only had to do that a few times in my lifetime.

 

This morning was one of those times.

 

I know that I’m not going to make it as soon as I turn over in bed. My stomach gives me a second warning before I’m attempting to jump out of bed. I make it to the end of the mattress before I purge all of the meager meal I forced down the day before. The smell is worse than the sight of it.

 

As soon as I have a small hold on my gag reflex I rush to the toilet so that I can finish. My hair gets in my way and I get puke in it before I can push it out of my face. The smell makes me gag and I vomit until I am left dry heaving. Tears stream down my face, my brow is sweaty, and my stomach is still rolling.

 

I pray to every god I know of and beg for mercy. None comes. Instead I have to force myself to stand on my unsteady legs and I hold my mouth under the faucet until I have the taste of bile mostly out of my mouth. I want a shower, but first I have to clean up the mess in the bedroom before I can do that.

 

When I finally climb from the shower I feel somewhat better. But I’m running behind so I have to leave my hair wet and rush to pull on clothes before waking the guys.

 

I’m not surprised to find that Jungshin is still covered in girls when I open his hotel room door. The heavy smell of se6x in the room makes my stomach protest, but I swallow and drag him out from under the three girls. My hand fists in his hair and I yank until he is on his feet. “Get the fcuk in the shower!” I command, not in the mood to have to deal with s after the morning I have already had. “I give your fcuking brother a lecture about this , but it’s you I have to handle this morning.”

 

“Hyunnie!” He protests when I push him into the walk-in shower and turn the cold water on full blast. “Fcuk!”

 

“Down stairs in ten minutes.” I bark at him before slamming the bathroom door behind me. The s on the bed are rousing and I shoot them disgusted glares. “Get your sh8it and get out. You have a minutes before security tosses you out, dressed or . I don’t give a damn.”

 

Minhyuk still asleep when I walked into his room, the smell of se6x still lingering but he’s alone in bed.  I’m not trying to wake him up  with gentle manner, but I try to get water in table and pour it to his face. “I’m awake Hyunnie, I’m awake.” He still trying to breathe.

 

“Great.” I shout and leave him to prepare.

 

I’m surprised when find Yonghwa already up, and his room unlocked. He’s already dressed, his black and thick hair was combed and in style. Like always the sight of him makes me ache in place that I shouldn’t be aching. He give me a concerned frown. “ Hyun?baby girl, are you allright?

 

The rushing has made me dizzy and my stomach still protesting. But I’m not going argue with him. If he knows that I’m sick he will insist on going to a doctor. It’s not gonna happen.  “Thanks for being up.” I muttered

 

“Hyunn..” He trails off when I turn to leave

 

I ignore him as I step into elevator and go one floor up. Jonghyun’s room stinks of sweat, alcohol, and se6x. But thankfully the girl or even girls are gone. He’s already somewhat awake when I walk in.

 

But that’s not pretty sight, He’s head is in toilet bowl, and the sound of him puking makes me reflex to gag and I dry heave in the sink.

 

“ Hyun?are you okay? Jonghyun voice cracked, but wiping sweat of my forehead and I glance at him.

 

I give him a weak smile. “ Guess we both had a rough morning?.” I mumble

 

And I’ve realized, He’s still but neither of us care. I’ve seen every inch of my guys. None of  u shy and bats an eye when we see each other …okay maybe I bat an eye or two and three when I see Yonghwa , but I never let him or the others know.

 

“ You never get sick.”

 

I shrug. “ I’m fine, nothing to worry about. Take a shower kay?“ He nods and I turned to leave.

“Don’t forget to brush your teeth Oppa.” I remind him.

 

Ten minutes later they  are seated in the conference room. A buffet of breakfast foods already been set out. I try to breathe through my mouth to keep from being too overcome with smells. Normally, I will have a plate of food and cups of tea, but this morning I don’t think I could deal with that and throw up. And Thanks God they are none seem to care that I’m not taking care of their needs.

 

The reporter from Q magazine is already asking them questions. Skinny man with thick glasses and nasal voice that grated down  my spine with each word he that came out from his mouth.  I wonder how he can became journalist in the most famous magazine. Maybe his daddy had a big deal, I wasn’t sure.

 

The reporters wants to know what everyone else who is fan of CNBLUE wants to know. How did they meet? What’s the meaning of the band’s name? what’s ther next plan?and when their new album is out?

 

Like they have always done, they don’t answer the first question like no one knows where they came from or what  their lives were like before they got famous; mostly because they are protecting me of my mother’s unpleasant lifestyle. But they will go into detail about the new project and Yonghwa’s work for their next album. An hour later the reporter stand to leave, and shaking hands with every member, He turns to me. “ So how do you like working for CNBLUE?”

 

“ Seohyun  not working for us and hired for help.” Minhyuk informs the reporter, “The interview is over.“ The warning and clear tone in the drummer’s voice makes the reporter  to run and escape. Minhyuk can be hot head, stubborn, and easy to anger and quick throw a punch.  I have had to bail his arse out of jail a few times for fighting.

 

I wait until I’m sure that reporter is gone before I turn to face them. “ I want to say I’m sorry for being a bit8ch yesterday and also this morning.” I don’t often act like a to my guys, even to  be honest I sometimes can be queen bitc8h when I have to be, but not to them.

 

“ Please take a seat, Hyunnie.”  Minhyuk commands me. When I just stand there, he grasp my hand and pull me down on the sof between him and Yonghwa. “We need to talk, Hyunnie.”

 

I’m nervous cause scared that they are going to make me go to the doctor or yell at me. Of the two I think I would rather they yell. Yonghwa wraps his arm around my shoulder, his fingers playing with my hair. It’s soothing and just being close to him makes me feel  safe and loved.

“ Hyun, we can see that you are getting burnt out. Just not you but all of us, so we decided to take the summer off.”

 

“I already knew  that you planned on that.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Mr. Han called me last night. He told me that CN BLUE will touring with FT ISLAND starting in September.”

 

“Damn That Han.” Minhuk grumble. We wanted to surprise you.” Pouted Jungshin

 

“ And anyway we were thinking of renting house somewhere. But we would like that you to choose where.”Yonghwa smiled down at me, the smile that always my heart ache for things because I know I can never have. “ anywhere in the world you want Hyun, just pick a place and we can spend our summer there.”

 

My chin trembled and relieved that they weren’t yelling And Jonghyun not tell others I’m not well or insisting I see a doctor. But why I suddenly sobbing?

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Triple update for today..kekeke

I guess today i'm jobless and have nothing to do

but thank you for subscribes and drop a comment even upvote

Thank you so much ^^