Chapter 7

The Life of Rockstar

I groaned when the light disturbed my sleep and turned away  from the window, wanting to go back sleep again. The pain in my arms when I moved earlier made me open my eyes again. I couldn’t turn on my arm because my IV line wouldn’t allow it. The events of the night came flooding back and without thinking my hand covered my lower stomach. My baby girl was in there.

 

Deep snores can heard around the room. My guys spread around the room sleeping like a dead. The pillow, blanket and sofa were brought without having to be asked for. Because the nursing staff is a die hardcore fan of CNBLUE while the other just in awe at having handsome and famous rocker in the same building as them.

 

I reached Minhyuk hand because was laying so close to my own bed, and he awake when I touched him.” Twins?”

 

“Yes, I’m here Min.” I assured him.

 

“I need coffe.” He scrub his hand over his eyes.

 

“Me too.” Yonghwa muttered from his sofa to my bed.” Need anything baby girl?” he dropped a kiss on my forehead.

 

“I want orange juice and a cold one.” I suddenly felt thirsty

 

“You got it.” He promised and kissed me again.

 

 I’m mute and can’t take my eyes off of him until he was out of my room. Minhyuk shook his head. “Pabo.” He muttered.

 

“Pst, shut up will you.” Why must him for seeing everything.

 

“Just stating the obvious, Babe.” He stood.” Wow, you look good. Not pale anymore.”

 

Jonghyun and Jungshin were up when Yonghwa returned with coffe and orange juice for me. The juice taste like heaven to my taste buds and I gulped down everything.

 

A nurse with short hair walked without knocking. A clipboard in one hand and a little machine pulled along behind her with other. She shook her head at my guys, and weaved her way through them to get me. “ looks like you can get home today, Ms. Seohyun.”

 

“Thanks God.” I relieved.

 

“ let me get your blood pressure and temperature first, dear.”  While she waited for the vitals to register she glanced around. “ you boys, are you okay with the blood?”

 

“yes, ma’am. But  what is that have to do with anything?” Minhyuk assured her and asked.

 

“I have to take out the IV in Ms. Seohyun’s arm. If you can’t handle the sight of it then I suggest you get out until she’s bandaged up.”

 

I look at Jungshin. “ Maybe you can get some more coffee or sandwich?” I suggested. He didn’t have to be told twice. The nurse  laughed as she pull the cuff from my arm, wrote everything in clipboard and she reached my arm. The nurse pulled the tape off and she was easing the needle from my arm and patching me up with a small bandage.

 

“okay, here is the doctor instructions.Next week you must follow up with your personal doctor. Come back if you start feeling like faint, or have a high fever. And a prescription for vitamins. I suggest to take them at bed time because they tend to tone down your queasy stomach.”

 

“Just vitamins?” Minhyuk frowned

 

“There isn’t so much that we can give to her.” The nurse told him

 

“why the fcuk not? She is very sick?” Jonghyun demanded.

 

“Hey Boys…”

 

“Have a baby not exactly qualify as a serious illness, young man.” The nurse laughed and shook her head.

“ What..” Minhyuk

“ The..” Jonghyun

“Hell..”Yonghwa

 

“ Hyunnie, what she is talking about?a BABY? Minhyuk histerical and his eyes confused.

 

I groaned, here we come troubles. Thanks to the nurse who look like prof. umbridge in Harry Potter . I wasn't ready to explain and tell them the truth.

 

“I’m pregnant.” I finally told them and Mnhyuk eyes widened. He really my twin, because his nose now flared like me when I was annoyed or angry. And I just realized that isn’t pretty sight. The nurse muttered a quick excuse, and I glare at the nurse.

 

“How is that even possible, Hyun?” Jonghyun asked

 

“I think you know in detail how exactly the process of making a baby Oppa?” I tried to lighter the situation.

 

He gave me a glare, and I lost my smile. “ don’t try to act cute hyunnie, you know what I really mean.”

 

“ What all the shouting about?” Jungshin asked walking back into the room

 

“Hyunnie is pregnant” Minhyuk snarled

 

“How is that even possible? She’s with us everyday, 24 hours, 7/ a week.” Jungshin demanded. And yes even Jungshin and Jonghyun always fight but they so much think alike.

 

“ Who?”  My eyes turned to Yonghwa

 

“what?” I asked

 

“ Who is the father Hyun?” those dark brown eyes has always been able to see to my soul were on fire now. “ or do I already know.” Yonghwa eyes switch to Minhyuk.

 

“what?No, you’re wrong Oppa.” I can’t believe he think that Minhyuk is my baby girl’s father.

 

“WTF Hyung, Have you lost your mind?She might be pretty and hot but she’s like my sister.” Minhyuk glared to Yonghwa

 

“Oh shut up Min, I don’t believe you.”  Yonghwa voice is cold and full of venom. He is like that when he was beyond pissed. The other guys were mad too, but not like Yonghwa was. “ I see the way you look at her Min and how she clingy to you.”

 

“ Yong Oppa” I broke off his gaze to Minhyuk. “Like I told you before He’s not the father.”

 

“Then who, tell me now who the fcuk touched you?” He crossed the room and leaned his hand on the bed on either side of me and his face so close even I could taste the coffe in his breath.

 

I couldn’t speak. He was looking like he hated me right now and I didn’t understand it why.

 

Jonghyun pull him back. “ stop that Yong, you make Seohyun scare and she is terrified of you now.”

 

“Just tell me who!is that hard?Don’t try to protect that bastard Hyunnie.”

 

“Why?” I cried, “Why you want to know so bad?”

 

“Because I want to kill him now.” He shouted

 

“What’s wrong with you Oppa?Why you acting like this?”I cried harder

 

“Jaejin?he was all over you last night.” He was struggling to get free from Jonghyun, I scared if Jonghyun lost his hold, he would hit me. “was it him, answer me!!”

 

“No!!”

 

“Who!”

 

Minhyuk put himself between me and Yonghwa, and turned to me. “Please tell him Hyun, so that he can calm down.” Minyuk grasped my hand

 

“someone in this room?” Yonghwa demanded. “Is it?”

 

“Yes.” I whispered and Minhyuk head snapped his head up like I had slapped him, hard. His eyes met mine. And He knew who is father so I lowered my gaze to the bed.

 

Yonghwa heard me. “who Hyun?tell me.” His voice cracked

 

I swallowed hard and blinked away my tears. “Yong Oppa”

 

“WHO!!!”

 

“YOU!”

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi..i decided to post chapter 7, i'm afraid tonight i will busy with my homework

Thanks once again for you all for who drops the comments, subscribers and upvote this story :*:*:****

Thank you xoxo