Chapter 11

The Life of Rockstar

My stomach full of Minhyuk’s Pumpkin creamy soup, which had turned out great even if they hadn’t tasted like my omma. I decided to spend the rest of morning laying down by the beach. We had about a quarter mile of private beach and I took that privilige.

 

Jonghyun carried a lounger for me while Jungshin took an umbrella so that I didn’t get to much sun exposure. With a book in my hand and a bottle of cold water in my drink holder I was set. I had picked a book about pregnancy “ The girlfriends guide to pregnancy”. To say I was terrified about the baby was understatement, but I was dealing with it. Now I feel better, my nausea had seemed to calm down and even though I was tired I felt more rested.

 

The guys left me alone, give me a little space. Jonghyun had mumble about something like going back to bed after he had so kindly carried the heavy lounger down for  me. I’m happy for this me time, something I rarely got. It felt so good to stretch out with the warm sun and not having worry about my guys.

 

Around noon I tossed my book on the lounger and stood. I felt like I was starving and the thought of grilled cheese sandwich with bacon sounded heavenly. As I entered the house from the side door that lead into the living room I found Jungshin and Yonghwa watching Sports center.

 

“You guys hungry?” I asked as I passed the sectional on my way to bathroom. I needed to pee, my bladder felt like getting bigger like the size of watermelon, it’s so full.

 

“I could eat, what you making?” jungshin told me

 

“Sandwiches.” I called and rushed to the bathroom. After that I washed my hand and went straight to kitchen and start frying more bacon. I don’t know why but bacon is my favorite now and is awesome.i made a platter of sandwiches. I was shoving a bacon strip in my mouth when Yonghwa walked in.

 

“God, it smells good in here.” He pulled a water from the fridge. “ That ocean air makes a man hungry.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him, grinning.” Really?and when have you been outside to smell that ocean air?” he grinned sheepishly and picked up a sandwiches. “Pig”

 

“can’t help it because you make the best sandwiches in the world?” he pulled me closer with his free hand and I was trapped in his beautiful eyes.

 

His hand down my side, making my heart stop. I wasn’t used to Yonghwa’s touching me like this. I have craved it, but I had never thought I would be receiving end of his caressing touches. I raised my hand and touches his chest. His heart was racing. The heat of his skin burnt me and I leaned in, wanting to taste the skin exposed by his shirt just above the collar bone. I wanted kiss it, and I want to……

 

“ Lunch.” Jonghyun rubbed his hand as he came into the kitchen, his hair crazy from his long nap “ awesome, I haven’t had a grilled cheese sandwich since forever.”

 

Feeling weak I pulled away from Yonghwa. He dropped his hand down by his side and his jaw tightened. I put Jonghyun a plate together and handed him a bag of chips before putting the sandwich together.  My heart was beating me to death and my fingers shaky as I stacked bacon on my sandwiches.

 

The other’s came in and we all sat down to have another meal together. This was nice and wonderful. We rarely got to eat and have time like this. This vacation really worth every penny that I hate spending.

 

Naps time are wonderful and sleep is divine. I have slept more in the last two days than I have in weeks. Yesterday I fell asleep out on my lounger after lunch. This morning I slept in until noon, now it’s barely three in the afternoon and my eyes are already feeling heavy.

 

Yawning I tossed my book on the beach towel beside me and stretched my arms above my head. As I do the material of my bikini top stretches and I notice something that I have blind to up until that moment. My   are huge. They are at least a cup size bigger than what I would normally be. This news delights me and I grinned. Pregnant isn’t so bad after all.

 

Cool droplets hit my skin and I shrieks as I set up on the lounger, pulled from my blissfull sleep. With a deathly glare at Yonghwa I shoved my sunglasses up off my face and into my hair. “YA!”

 

 

He chuckled in that deep and delicious, husky and y way of his and dropped down beside me on the lounger. His wet swim trunks press against my bare, warm thight. “ you are freezing Oppa. Is the water really that cold?” I smacked him on the stomach.

 

“Nope, feels good to me.” He took my glasses off my head and pulled them over his eyes. “ This is great.” He moved his arm so that my head was pillowed on his shoulder instead of the rolled up beach towel I  had been using. His chest was cold but I snuggled closer until my head was on his chest. “let’s buy a house on the beach. Not like this, but something similar and bigger than this.”

 

I let my arm wrap around his waist, feel content to be in his arms. “really?”

 

He nodded. “ I like the beach. And you seem happy too, we can’t live in a tour bus and hotel rooms forever, Hyunnie. Especially now.” His finger up and down my arm.” Would you like to live in Japan or back to Korea in Jeju or Busan?”

 

“ I don’t care Oppa, as long as I had everyone I loved with me.”

 

“I’ll call Mr. Han later and have him find us a realtor. I want us to  have our own house before the summer’s over. And I want to tell him that tour for the fall is off. We can’t be travelling so much with you seven months pregnant.”

 

My head snapped up.” Woah Oppa, wait. You can’t cancel the tour.”

 

“Why not?, Sure I can. You can’t tour with us because pregnant and I’m not going to leave you alone at home like that. Mr. Han will surely get over it.” He made it sound so reasonable but it ony made me feel guilty. He was canceling something huge for me. I couldn’t make him  sacrifices like that.

 

“ Yonghwa oppa.”

 

He pushed my sunglasses up into  his hair.” Don’t argue with me now,Baby. Nothing you say is going to change my mind. There are more important things than a stupid fccuking tour.”

 

I think  I fell in love with him all over again in that moment. Smile spread across my face as I went back resting my head against his hard muscled chest. “Okay, whatever you say, Oppa.”

 

“That’s right, Woman.” We both laughed and then I felt his lips in my hair.” Let’s take a nap. I’m tired.”

 

“ good idea.” I shifted and my legs entwined with both of his.

 

“Then we can go get some dinner, just the two of us.” His fingers massaged my scalp

 

“Like a date?” I gasped.

 

There was a smile on his perfect kiss me lips.  “yes, like a date, baby girl.”

**************************************************************************************************************

Thank you and enjoy :)