Chapter 6

The Life of Rockstar

The doctor was taking his time to torture me. With the fluids rushing into my body, I was strating to feel better. But my  stomach still rolling. I want to know what was taking the doctor so long. And  he just added my worried that something terrible will happen to me.

 

Jaejin was still trying to call the guys, but so far he hadn’t been able to reach all of them. He had to go outside to use his cellphone, and I haven’t seen him in more than 20 minutes. I was going numb and stiff from sitting without moving, even I desperately want to take a nap, I couldn’t myself to relax enough.

 

The door opened and doctor with nurse walked in to the room. There was a big  machine behind him and I wondered what kind of evil plan this doctor were going to do to me. The doctor seeing my fear and he explained to me that is ultrasound machine.

 

“why do I need an ultrasound? Isn’t that machine just for pregnant women?

 

The doctor nodded. “mostly yes, but it is used for other things too. Okay so I want explain to you about the result. We have found the reason for your sickness and need to do a little exploring.”

 

I freeze. He knew what was wrong with me. I was terrified of the answer but needed to know. “ so what is the matter Doc?”

 

He shrugged. “ This is to clear itself up, and if my prediction is right it seems that you are pregnant.”

 

I think this Doctor is hallucinating. No. No. No. It can’t be. “you’re not funny Doc, please check again. The tests are wrong.”

 

The doctor frowned at my reaction and amused, he spoke with gentle voice. “ so let’s do an ultrasounds. That way we can determined if the blood test was wrong.”

 

The heart monitor attach to my chest was going berserk. My heart racing with fear. It had to be wrong. It just had to be. Please God I will believe in you with all of my heart if this not true. Because if this true, my life with the guys will be destroyed. They will hate me for sure and never ever to trust me again. “okay Doc” I whispered.

 

The machine came up to the right side of the bed and the nurse smiled down at me. The lights dimmed.” When was your last period dear?”the nurse asked softly.

 

I tried to remember when  my last period was. My period not come regularly. And I have never cared about tracking it. Finally I gave up. “ I have never been regular, I can’t remember when I last had one.”

 

“That’s okay.” she nodded and typing something into machine and then she pulled up and tugged my jeans and down. Spread the gel on my belly. And she was pressing a wand into my lower abdomen, I feel uncomfortable as he moved the wand around.

 

I watched her closely,to look what she was doing to my body and she was doing on the screen. “ okay, we can see a heartbeat, legs, and arms looks good.” she twisted a  nob and sound of heartbeat filled the room. “ And have strong heartbeat…what do you think Doc?”

 

“look like she is right at eighteen weeks..can you tell the ?”
 

I tunned them out for a moment, my gazed turned to the screen. The outline of tiny being stared back at me. I couldn’t breathe. My heart melted and I feel head over heels in love with this creature who life in my womb now.

 

“well..” the doctor and nurse chuckled

 

I snapped up to their direction. “Why?What happen?there is something wrong?”
 

“Your baby so cute, and smart. The baby want to make sure that you know just what it is.” The doctor touched the screen, and I saw the two legs were spread apart. “congratulations. You are having a pretty baby girl like her mommy.”

 

“a girl?”I breathed with tears streamed down

 

“This is for your baby diaries. The first picture of your baby girl.” The nurse took a few pictures and printed of one, and handed it to me.

 

“well you are very much pregnant, Seohyun.” The doctor gave me a questioning look. “ eighteen weeks by the measurement. That put for your due date on November.” He scribbed something on his ipad.

 

“is she okay?did I hurt her, doc?” I couldn’t help to ask, because I had been sick over the last month.

 

He quickly reassure me. “No, She is fine. Your dehydration didn’t affect your baby girl. I think that is why you were so sick though. Everything you ate and drink was going straight to her. Her heart rate is good, and she’s moving around. You don’t feel it?”

 

My hand touch my stomach. There was a little being inside me. Alive. A tear escaped me. “No, I can’t feel it. Is that normal?”

 

The doctor shrugged. “every woman have different condition, some don’t feel the baby until into fifth month or for secod time mothers feels it sooner. You seem on schedule. So how are you feling now?”

 

“ I still scared. Am terrified and I don’t know this is nightmare or not. But seeing this baby earlier changed everything.”

 

“It’s normaly does, she is beautifull, isn’t it?”He pulled  a chair and sat beside me.

 

“yes, she is so beautiful Doc. And honestly, I’m happy.”

 

“so why this such a surprise, Seohyun?”

 

“because I have had  just once in my life. And the guy doesn’t even remember it happened. I think when I tell him I’m pregnant, He will going crazy.” I told him honestly.

 

“Is he still part of your life?”

 

“He’s everything to me, he’s my world Doc. And I’m lost, I don’t know what I’m going to do now.”

 

The cute handsome doctor opened his y mouth to tell me something, but suddenly the door to the exam room was shoved open and in stormed all four of my guys. Before I could even say something about the news, Minhyuk already beside me and Jonghyun was pushing the doctor away to hug me tight.

 

“Oh God, twins. Are you okay?” Minhyuk running his hand over my hair, look at my heart monitor and needle on my arm. He was pale, shaking, and tears in his eyes.

 

“ we came as soon as we heard.But I’m sorry we didn’t get here sooner” Jonghyun clutching my hand.

 

“what is wrong with her, is she going to be alright?” Yonghwa standing at the foot of bed, his attention on the doctor. I think the doctor have a shock on his life because he staring at the four of them with mouth gaping open.

 

“ She came with severely dehydrate. But we aren’t that sure what is going on, we are keeping her overnight for observation.” The doctor dropped his gaze back to me and raised a brow. I shook my head, not ready to facing the wrath of four rocker, let alone that one of them was about to be called daddy.

 

Minhyuk give the doctor deathly glare, and I felt sorry for him. Minhyuk really intimidating when he’s in raging. “You don’t know what is wrong with her?then get your arse from here, do something, not flirting with your own patient.” The doctor just shook his head.

 

“Min, calm down. The doctor is doing his best he can. And I’m feelling much better now.”

 

His eyes softened. “ I just want to know what’s wrong twins.”

 

“we’re getting her a bed and will be moved soon. I suggest your gentleman go get rest and you can see this young lady first thing in the morning.because she needs rest too.”

 

Four pairs of eyes turned to glare the handsome but poor doctor. “what are you talking about?you wanna die?” They said in unison. “ Hyunnie is ours. And we’re staying with her.” Jungshin informed him.

 

The doctor left, muttering under his breath. I felt cherished, especially when Jonghyun and Minhyuk squeezed me between the two of them in a hug. “ you just make me scared.” Minhyuk whispered against my hair.

 

“you should have seen a doctor before now Hyun.” Jonghyun kiss me on my temple.

 

I clutched him tighter. “it’s okay, I’m fine now.”

 

“It isn’t nothing hyun!” Yonghwa shouted with poison in his voice. He was the calm one, that’s why he become a leader of the band. He is he one who keep his cool when the other three especially when Jungshin and Jonghyun ready to tear things apart. But suddenly he kicked the doctor’s chair so hard and crashed to side when it hit the wall. His fingers raked through his thick black hair and pulled on the ends like a crazy person. “ Jaejin told me you were unconscious when first you got here,unconscious Hyun! Don’t you understand how serious this fcuking is? People can die from dehydration Hyun, has it slipped on your beautiful mind?” he turned away and punched the wall.

 

My heart broke to see how upset and worried he was. For several minutes we were al quiet, while Yonghwa against the wall, breathing hard. Jonghyun hug me to tried keep me calm, rubbing my back. Minhyuk just holding my hand, and Jungshin paced around, his habit when he was stressed or nervous.

 

“ Yong Oppa..” I whispered, I needed him to hold me but couldn’t go to him. He blew out a long drawn out sigh, and rubbed his cheeks, telling me that he had been crying. And that’s when I saw the blood from his knuckles. “Oppa” I silently begging him to come and held my arms out for him.

 

Jonghyun moved out of the way Yonghwa crossed to me. He sat on the edge of the bed and I wrapped myself around him. My arms wrapped around his neck and pull his head down to my chest. “ Hey Oppa, I’m okay now, I’m here.”

 

“I’m sorry Hyunnie, I’m so sorry, I’m scared.” Strong arms tightened around me painfully. I just rocked him while he cried.

*********************************************************************************

 

yeah thank you for all of you who suport this story :)

You're JJang

i'm sorry for typo and gramaticcl error and my poor english..hope you like this chapter ^^

I'll try to update chapter 7 tonight :*

Thank you so much