Chapter 5

The Life of Rockstar

Finally tonight is the last concert. I’m anxious and excited at the same time. Today I have been the biggest with mood swings and like suffering from bipolar disorder. But after looking of all my symptoms,  I think I had a brain tumor. That’s added my raging anxiety.

 

The boys are all out on the stage, with flashing light along with the beat of the music. The crowd is going crazy. At the opening, Yonghwa had promised to the fans one of the new songs that he was working on. One that he swore  was going to be on their next album. It was surprised the members and even me. I was sure that if Mr. Han was here he would have shocked and heart attack. But I was glad if that happen.

 

I stood just out of sight on the stage, torturing myself by watching fangirls throw their underwear even condoms at Yonghwa. He was handling it like usually he does, with his boyish grin and seductive looks at the audience. I just wanted this night to be over.

 

Someone bumped their shoulder against  mine, and I turned  to glare at the person, ready to claw and bite their head off. Then I saw who it was. “ YA, what are you doing in here?”

 

Jaejin shrugged his lean shoulders. He had new tattoo I noticed, on his left wrist. I reflex gagged when I saw it. “ So you and IU are official?” I nodded at his wrist and his shrugged.

 

“Not….Yet, Still working on it.” He knew I hate her big times, and IU disliked me just as much. Jungshin said because we were too much alike. I thought it was because the bit8ch had slept with Yonghwa when we were touring In America and she told me about it happily. Of course that had been more than a year ago and her next target is Jaejin.

 

“ Actually I was bored as hell in Berlin and I thought about what kind of trouble I could get into with your friends.”

 

“ Sorry to make you disappointed, but we have a plane to catch first thing in the morning. Make me late for our vacation and they will hunt you down.”

 

His arm wrapped around my waist, and I leaned into him. “ Come on pretty girl, you know you want cause trouble with me.” He rubbed his nose on my neck making me giggle. “ You love me Hyunnie, Admit it.”

 

I snorted.  “ I hate you Idiot.” But I had to admit if I’m not falling in love to Yonghwa, Jaejin surely could make me breathless. I let him to kiss and taste me. He tasted of mint and coffe. But I coudnt’s say I was unaffected, but the sparks not there and I’m not rushing to get him . He stepped back a little, and I sighed. “ Okay, I’m not immune.” But then I doubted that any woman with working libido was.

 

He chuckled and released me.. “ touring with you is going to much fun.” I grimaced. “ is That bit8ch troll coming too?”

 

“I think she will. Depends on how things are going with her family though. Sulli is having a hard time now.”

 

My heart clenched at the  thought of IU’s cousin, Sulli. The woman had been through a lot over the year. She had been in car accident that had nearly destroyed her. But she was a fighter. She try so hard to learned walk again. And she had through a huge deal with her boyfriend, which made media had gone crazy over because of Choiza and his past relationship with his bestfriend’s wife. “how is she?” Because eventought I hate IU, I had met Sulli a few times.

 

“ She’s pregnant” The word of shock is so understatement. After that accident doctors said Sulli can’t and never have a baby. “ How is that even possible Jae?”

 

Jaejin shrugged. “ I’m not sure, but IU said it seems like they just took out part of her uterus. You can imagine how happy she is. Her doctor have her on bed rest because she started bleeding a little last week. And IU want to stay with her.”

 

“ I’m really happy for her Jae, and tell her I say hi and give her my best.”

 

Suddenly the crowd was quieting down and I turned to find Yonghwa and Jonghyun sitting on a stool, they are pulled out the acoustic guitar.

 

“ Okay like promised, I will sing this song which I have been slaving over for the last few weeks. Hope you all like it.”

 

Was it me or did he seem a little nervous?and that was crazy. Yonghwa had been singing his own songs since their second album and that was long time ago. He had written many song. It went platinum and always on top chart in less than a week. So there was no reason for him to be nervous about his songs.

 

CNBLUE has known about their heart breaking, dark, and y songs than song about faling in love. So I’m surprised when Yonghwa started singing. I though my heart broke into two. Yonghwa wrote from his experience. His music always been close to us all. The dark, the pain, and even the beating. But now, Yonghwa sang about how his heart melted and bringing him back to life. I was going to die.

 

Yonghwa was in love for sure, but to who?and I don’t think I can handle that. He can screw around like I care. He can have all that one night stand, or meaningless y time with fan or even strangers. I can handle that.  But if Yonghwa was in love I think I will die. Even think of one bitc8h got his heart makes me in pain.

 

I swayed. Jaejin arms came around me. “ hey easy there.”

 

I choked, turned and ran away from stage. I vomit but wasn’t going to make it to a bathroom, so I desperately looked for a trashcan. I emptied my stomach. Thankfully my hair was pulled into a ponytail.

 

A warm hand rubbed my back soothingly. Tears streamed down. Now I wish that I was dying.

 

“ Geez, are you okay, babe?” Jaejin muttered

 

“ I just want to rest a lil’ bit Jae.” I whispered. “ I haven’t been well lately.”

 

“come on, I’ll take you back to hotel.”

 

The world spinning, as soon as the car stopped in front of the hotel where we were staying, I knew I was in big trouble. My body was soaked in sweat and I don’t know if I could reach safely to my room.

 

Jaejin muttered and curses something  and it took me a second to register that he lift and pushing me back into the car. I barely had the energy to open my eyes to see what’s happening.  But the rocker punch something on GPS.  The tires screeched as he pulled into traffic. Along the way, I’ve heard horns honked angrily. At the speed we were going I was sure that he was going to get pulled over. "Please hold on, Baby.” He muttered. I couldn’t answer him, the world was blurry and dark now. By the time he stop in front of the hospital I could barely function. He lift me up and running with me in his arms. I couldn’t focus anymore to make out what he was saying.

 

The coolnes of a bed against my back roused me enough to open my eyes just for a moment.

 

I smell of antiseptic. “ severe dehydration.” A male voice said. “ How long she has been throwing up?”

 

“ I have no idea, Doc. “ Jaejin sounded sressed

 

“wait here.” The voice who I assumed doctor commanded.  I felt myself floating, and a needle stabbed into my arm, but I don’t have energy to protest. “ Ms. Seohyun, we’re giving you fluids.”

 

And I felt another needle in my arm. “ just taking some blood, dear.”A female voice this time, so gentle and kind. I have never had another female speak nicely to me. I was sure that if I have some energy, I would have cried.

 

The doctor had his hand on my wrist, he held it for several minutes. The fluids that they were pumping into me were starting to revive me.  “ I hate doctors.” I whispered.

 

An awfully good looking man grinned at me. “ that’s bad, actually I’m a decent sort of guy.”

 

Despite at my horrible state I felt a smile at my lips. “I couldn’t agree more.”

 

The doctor released my arm. “ you are a very sick young lady. How long have you been throwing up?”

 

My mind was still foggy, but I tried to think how long it had been. “ a few weeks, almost a month I think.”

 

The doctor’s shocked.” Have you seen a doctor before?”

 

I shook my head and saw him sighed in exasperation. “ No wonder you were so dehydrated. Have you been able to eat?”

 

“Not really, Doc.”

 

“what about water or isotonic drink?” again I shaked my head.

 

“ You really hate doctors that much? You could have died from dehydration, fortunately you boyfriend brought you here.”

 

“Boyfriend?” who the hell was my boyfriend? Was this doctor crazy? If my guys know I have a boyfriend they will surely waking up the devil.  A man had to have guts and spare lives if he thought that any member of CNBLUE would let him near me. Sometimes you would think I was fourteen and not twenty one when it came to how they acted to me especially when a guy looked twice at me.

 

“That handsome guy who brought you here not your boyfriend?” he nodded over his shoulder and I saw Jaejin standing by the door, try to peek in.

 

“No, he isn’t my bofriend. My guys surely will kill him if that’s true.”

 

“ Your guys?” The doctor confused.

 

“Nevermind Doc.” It was hard to explain with my condition now. My eyes were feeling heavy. “ please hurry to make me better, I want get back to the hotel. I want to go to sleep.”

 

“ you are not going anywhere until at least tomorrow, Ms. We have to run some test, and get lots more fluids.”

 

My head snapped up. “ But doc I have a plane to catch in the morning. I’m going to Japan.”

 

Again with that cute but annoying raised brow the doctor said with stern voice I can’t go anywhere until I’m better and have more fluids. “Now relax, because you’re heart monitor is going crazy.” That is when I noticed the sticky pads stuck on my chest and noticed the constant beeping in the background.

 

Jaejin came into the room.” I can’t reach them, and that Damn concert must already over.”He growled.

 

“you are a rockstar too Jae, what will you do after you get off the stage.” I let out humourless laugh. Even he know the answer but his expression like he want to kill or break something.

 

“Relax Jae, they will go back to hotel and have a hell of a night. When they wake up and wonder why I haven’t drag their out of bed, they will surely looking for me.”

 

His eyes darkened. “ so are you not too important to your so called your guys and be a second priority?”

 

I shrugged. “ They did that just after the concert, Jae.” It didn’t bother me so I wasn’t going to complain or nagged them. I glanced t the doctor. “ how about checking on me on those test tonight?

 

The doctor look at Jaejin. “is she always this bossy?”

 

“If you knew  what kind of the guys she has to take care every single day, you are getting the good and nice version of bossy.”

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

HI gogus I'm sorry i'm not  replying to your comment,because i'm afraid i will give you spoiler :D

Do you have seen Seohyun in movie premiere..Damn so y. I bet Jung Yonghwa saved a country in his previous life

Thank you so much XOXO