Chapter 2

The Life of Rockstar

Setting up and doing a sound check it's not my thing. So instead I dealt with the backstage stuff. I made sure that the dinner buffet was set out so that my guys could eat before they went on later tonight. Then I went through my list of things to do to get ready for the group of backstage pass fans.

 

Most of them were female, all hoping to get into at least one member of  CNBLUE  bed. I hated each and every one of them, but simply gave them all cool disdainful looks. They hated me too, because everyone who was a fan of CNBLUE knew that I was the only female that would ever matter to any of the band members.

 

I made sure that the backstage fans stayed in their designated area with security watching them like hawks—never know when one wanted to sneak into the dressing room for a quickie, or worse to get famous for killing a famous rocker—while I made sure that my guys were taken care of. I was relieved to find them all eating in their dressing room. Even Jonghyun, but he made me shake my head when I saw that instead of a soda or even water he was drinking alcohol.

 

I took the bottle from him, put a bottle of cold water in his hands and turned to see if anyone else needed anything. When they were done eating I tossed their plates in the trash and made sure that they had either water or isotonic drink in their hands. They needed to hydrate because a concert always took it out of them. Especially Yonghwa who would be running and dancing around the stage singing.

 

I glanced from one to the other, taking in the sheer male beauty of each of them. Jonghyun and Jungshin with their over long dark hair and big brown clear eyes. They were dreamy with their strong facial features and bodies that were both leanly muscular and covered in tattoos. Minhyuk with his smooth, blonde hair and those small brown eyes that changed with his emotions. He look like have a thin body, but muscles bulging from every direction and making some wonder how he was able to handle the drums so smoothly because of his bulk.

 

For just a second longer I let my eyes linger on Yonghwa. With his voice that ed a woman from the inside out and those ice dark brown eyes half hidden behind a curtain of thick, sooty eyelashes there wasn’t many females that would ever be able to say that Jung Yonghwa didn’t affect their libido even marginally. Leanly muscular with a face that made the gods weep the day he was born, and even not that tall like his band brothers he had the entire fan following for CNBLUE either in love, lust, or envy of him.

 

“So, which is it tonight? curvy, slim, or petite girls?” I asked with a raised brow and just a hint of a smile on my lips.

 

Jungshin grinned up at me from the sofa he was sprawled out on. “I’ll take one of each.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him. Of the four of them Jungshin was the biggest man-. One of each flavor for him was mild. “Well there are plenty to choose from. Like always,  Please be safe.” I shot Jonghyun a meaningful look. “Are you prepared?”

 

“Hyunnie!” There was an actual blush in his cheeks. I just kept my eyes on him and raised a brow. Finally he looked away. “I got condoms.” He muttered.

 

The others just snickered. I ignored them as I turned for the door. “You have an interview at nine in the morning. I’ve arranged for us to have the conference room back at the hotel. So please, have the bi8tch out of your rooms before I knock on your doors.” I knew that I had to give them this lecture now because after the concert I didn’t imagine I would see them again until morning. “Jong Oppa, don’t make me shower you in the morning. Get the smell of and booze off early.”

 

“Geez, Hyunnie!” He called after me. “Why are you picking on me today?”

 

I stopped at the door and turned to glare at him. “Just do it, Oppa.”

 

He muttered something under his breath and I felt a little bad about treating him so meanly. But he was a grown arss man and more often than not I was bathing him because he was either too drunk or too hung over to do it himself.

 

The concert was almost over when I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my back pocket and saw that it was CNBLUE  manager. The guy loved me because I took care of all the things that he should have been taking care of. Meanwhile he was at home sleeping in his nice big bed, and I was here busting my for my guys. “What do you want?” I snapped as I put the phone to my ear, walking away from the stage so that I could hear him over the band.

 

Mr. Han chuckled, making me want to slap his face. “Wow seo, do you just got  your  monthly period ?”

 

“none of your business.” I inform him, not sure why I was being such a bi8tch this evening. But he should be used to my attitude. Hate that guy! “What do you want?”

 

“The usual. World domination. Billions of dollars. And a band that makes me look good…I have several of that last one.” I rolled my eyes. CNBLUE was the hottest band he managed. They more than made him look good. They made people think he was a genius for ‘discovering’ them. “Yonghwa said he wanted to take the summer off. I’m just letting you know that I pushed the CNBLUE tour back to September.”

 

That surprised me. Yonghwa hadn’t mentioned anything about taking the summer off. Why wouldn’t he have told me? I shot a glare behind me, wishing I could demand some answers from Yonghwa now. But that would have to wait. Since the summer tour was being pushed back we only had a few more weeks left of touring the Europe.

 

“Okay.” I told Mr.  Han. “Send me the new itinerary. I’ll make sure that everything gets taken care of.”

 

“I know you will. That’s why I love you so much, princess. You make my life so easy.”

 

I gritted my teeth. “Don’t call me princess.” I practically yelled at him and ended the call. I so did not like that prick. And I loathed being called princess. The fcuker knew that, but still made sure to call me that at ever available opportunity.

 

Yonghwa’s voice out on stage snapped me out of my hatred for Mr. Han and I turned my attention back to my guys. Yonghwa’s voice was driving the female population crazy. The mixture of husky mixed with gravel and seduction was a caress to that place between a woman’s legs. I was nowhere near immune to it and found myself letting my desire for him show as I stood there watching the band perform.

 

When one of the sound techs bumped into me on accident I quickly snapped out of my desire haze and got busy. I couldn’t let anyone see how Yonghwa affected me. I knew that he didn’t feel the same way. To him and the rest of the guys I was like their little sister. They would lay down their lives for me, just as I would for them…

 

And when it came to Yonghwa I was just the little girl that he has spent fourteen years of his life taking care of. I was ignoring my feelings because I knew that I wasn’t what he wanted. His happiness was more important than my own.

 

Lips trembling I made sure not to listen to him singing anymore that night.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

wow thanks for your comment,subscriber even who votes this story, thank you so much *bow*

And hope you enjoy this  chapter too ^^