Chapter 10

The Life of Rockstar

It wasn’t easy but somehow Yonghwa can manage to reschedule our flight out to Japan that evening. From there it was 90 minutes drive to our beach house. I rented a huge SUV that could hold all of us with the necessities of our luggage then arranged to have the rest sent to our house. It was getting late and I was exhausted. We didn’t travel by plane that much, accept when the guys had to be at an awards or event like movie premiere that only took us off our tour path for day or two. I hate flying. yes, light, thunder,doctor, flying, and oh my omma is my top list the things I hate so much. Why I hate so much  thing in this world. But I have reason why I hate fyling, because I always got air sick and spent my time with a bag in my hand or in the bathroom. And my queasy stomach just not making it any better, by the time we had landed the guys threatening me with another hospital. But when I was able to keep down an entire bottle of orange juice they didn’t push the issue.

 

By the time we got to beach house which was technically like a presidential suite, I was sleep. Strong arms lifted me up and I didn’t bother to open my eyes as I wrapped my arms around Yonghwa’s neck and I drifted to dreamland once more.

 

Bright morning light was flooding my window. I reached out from my pillow to block out the light but my bladder protest when I tried to sleep again. I sat up and glanced around my room. The room is exquisite, have an unique ceramic design and elegance with stunning view for sunset viewing.  Standing I padded into connecting bathroom, there was a private shower, and Jacuzzi with candles everywhere. I knew I’ve got the master bedroom and bath because it the only one room with Jacuzzi and I wondered why the guys had put me in here because of that luxury.

 

I took a quick shower because my stomach was grumbling for food for once and I had this crazy craving for bacon, cheese, and pumpkin creamy soup. Downstairs I found the beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances. As requested the fridge and pantry were well stocked with food, fruit, mineral water, snack, and soft drink. But I couldn’t find bacon, cheese, especially ingredients for pumpkin  creamy soup. Once again my stomach growled and I sighed. Nothing else sounded appealing, and I didn’t know if I could bring myself to eat anything if I couldn’t have my bacon, cheese, or creamy soup. Pulling out an orange juice  and took a small sip.

 

“Morning Hyunnie.” Jungshin came in  through siding doors that lead outside. He was covered in sweat having just finished a run on the beach. “How are you feeling?” He asked as he opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

 

“I’m hungry.” I told him with a pouted

 

“Wow that’s good.” He sit onto kitchen table. “can you fix me something too?”

 

“We don’t have any bacon and cheese, especially pumkin creamy soup chingoo.” There was a wobble in my voice and crazy enough, a tears escaped. I was cry because not getting my creamy soup?blame to the hormones.

 

Jungshin seeing my tears was quick to soothe me. He hug me.” So make something else, dear.”

 

I shook my head. “but I only want those chingoo.” I whispered. “ I guess it’s some pregnancy craving because I don’t think I could eat anything else. I want pumpkin creamy soup just like my mom when she was actually sober.” Even I always deep in pain if I remember my mom, but sometimes I miss her too and I started sobbing.

 

Poor Jungshin was at a loss. I heard footsteps rushing into the kitchen. Minhyuk’s angry voice demanded to know what was going on and then she hugged me. “Twins, what’s wrong?”

 

I couldn’t answer him so I just buried my face in his chest and continued to sob. I hadn’t cried when she had died, but I had been so relieved. She was a monster, and I just her subjected to beating on a regular basis. Growing up were there always empty liquor bottles laying around and drugs, it was a wonder that I had turned out normally.

 

“ she wants some cream soup, a pumpkin creamy soup with bacon and cheese like her omma used to make.” I heard Jungshin telling Minhyuk

 

“ so go get her some damned crem soup and others like sshe want Shinnie.” Minhyuk yelled, exasperated. He lifted me and then sat and put me on his lap. I heard Jungshhin scrambling around then slamming t he door as he raced out.

 

“hey it’s okay, Jungshin will get your creamy soup, dear.” He was rocking me now

 

“It won’t be the same, she made it so good, they were my favorite.”

 

“Please Hyunnie, she was barely coherent ninety five percent of the time. Why ar you even thinking about her?”

 

“ I don’t know, she was evil but she was my mom too Min.” my nose running and without thinking I wiped it on his shirt as he continued soothing me. “But all I can think now is how much I want a bowl of her bacon, cheese and pumpkin creamy soup.”

 

“Okay dear, we will get you some, and I will slave over the damne things until they taste like you want. Please stop crying hyun. I can’t bear it, you make me sad too.” There was a slightly quiver in his voice and I raised my head to see his eyes were damp.

 

My sobbing stopped. I didn’t realize he hurts too.”I’m sorry twins.”

 

“Is this part of those pregnancy hormones that I heard about?” He running his hand over his hair.” Cause I don’t think I will survive this long.”

 

A laugh escaped me. “ I guess so, this is so messed up. And I never think about my mom again.” Hated that I haad spent even just for a second I crying over that witch. I wiped my eyes with the backs of my hand and notices Minhyuk shirt was soaked with t ears and snot.” I’m sorry Min, I’m ruining your shirt.”

 

He pulled it over his head and used it to dry my face. “It’s okay Hyun, It’s only a shirt. There, now you much better. My lovely twins is back again.” He kissed my forehead and moved so that I was sitting  on my  own, and he was standing. “ I need my morning coffe.”

 

Minhyuk went about making a huge pot of coffe. The smell filled the whole room, and soon Jonghyun was stumbling into the kitchen, half asleep as he poured imslef a cup of Minhyuk’s special blend.

 

Yonghwa was joining us, a pair of sleep pants hanging off his lean hips, when Jungshin came with shopping bags. He seemed more out of breath now than after his morning exercise. “ I bought all the ingredients for creamy soup, and I hope I bought enough of bacon.”

 

I threw my arms around him, not caring tht he was in sweat. “ Thank  you so much Jungshin.” He had completely gone overboard but he was so sweet, getting me wht I wanted because I had been so upet.

 

He kissed my cheek. “ anything as long as you are happy, dear.”

 

“What’s about cream soup?” Yonghwa asked, adding sugar to his coffee.” I’m starving.”

 

“Hyunnie wants some bacon heese and pumpkin creamy soup, so she will getting it.” He winked at me and began to cooking.” And I will made it like the way her omma made.”

 

**************************************************

 

Sorry i can't update last night, because i've just reached my home at midnite T.T

This is peace offering  :D "and i will update the next chapter in  hour or two?"

I reread again this story and sorry for lots of typo. and why there is some word gone?like y become just y?

and sorry for not...yet reply  your comments..i'll try after this..and thank you for subscribers, who drops the comments and upvotes :)

Have a nice day everyone