Chapter 12

My Enduring Love

The next morning came and Lindy knocked on Yejun’s door waking her up.

“You need to go to the spa. You have a photo shoot later, you can’t go with those puffy eyes. Get up I’ll take you” Lindy said. Yejun looked like a mess after crying for most of the night.

Yejun rolled out of bed and walked to her closet. She didn’t feel like dressing up nice or getting out of bed for that matter. She looked at the weather and grabbed a navy blue high rise skirt with a white shirt. She put it on then grabbed a pair of big sunglasses and walked into the kitchen.

“Here’s your tea. You ready? Let’s go.” Lindy said as she handed Yejun a thermos. Both women walked out the door and down towards the car. The whole time they were silent. Neither said anything and Yejun hadn’t said a word to Lindy the whole time. 

The car ride was also silent but tense. Yejun’s message tone went off and looked at it.

From: Donghae

To: Yejun

Morning sleepy head ^^ did you not receive my message last night or did you fall asleep early? ~~

Yejun wasn’t in the mood to respond to the message so she just ignored until she heard another buzz from her phone.

From: Donghae

To: Yejun

What colors are you wearing?

Yejun was thrown off by the random question and she noticed that Lindy was watching her so she decided to answer.

To: Donghae

From: Yejun

Blue skirt and white shirt.

Yejun responded but confused that Donghae didn’t answer back. He always answers back but maybe he’s busy with his schedule.

They arrived at the spa and Lindy had already set an appointment for them. They were taken to the back to get some facials and messages done. Yejun continuously looked at her phone but she never received another message from Donghae which confused her.

After two hours in the spa Lindy and Yejun went to the location of Yejuns photo shoot for that day. She was very pleased with the facial she received because her eyes were no longer puffy and her face looked slimmer.

Yejun was on break from her photo shoot and decided to check her phone. She finally received a message from Donghae and it was a picture of blue pants and a white shirt. Yejun laughed at herself thinking it was lame how Donghae tried to match their clothes. One of the make-up artists came up to her to fix her make up when she said “It’s cute how you and your boyfriend match your clothes”.

Yejun was surprised by her statement because no one else saw the photo Donghae sent. How did she know what Donghae was wearing?

“Then again a lot of his posts are about you. You’re lucky to have someone like him Yejun-sshi” the make-up artist said.

At that moment Yejun began to check Donghae’s SNS’s and realized that on every single one of them he uploaded a photo of him wearing the clothes from the photo he sent her with a caption saying ‘If we match our clothes will I miss you less?’

Yejun felt somewhat special by this but tried her best to push down any feeling she felt towards Donghae.

Her photo shoot lasted longer than most and she was dead tired by the time she got home. She went straight to her room, still not speaking with Lindy, put her pajamas on and turned off the light. Her phone began to vibrate when she looked at it and saw that Donghae was calling. She decided to be nice and answered it.

“Hey” she heard Donghae say, “What are you doing right now?”

“Trying to sleep” Yejun says without a hello. How rude.

“Did you see my posts?” Donghae says. He was used to Yejun acting this way with him so he just pushed it aside while trying to continue the conversation.

“Yes I did. Good night Donghae.” Yejun then hung up the phone. She felt bad for answering him like that then hanging up so rudely but she still hurt and Donghae’s love for her hurt her even more.

Yejun woke up the next morning to the typical routine of getting dressed and going to photo shoots. Still Lindy wasn’t talking to her. But Lindy had realized the change in Yejun’s behaviour. She didn’t cry as much but she had no expression in everything and anything she did. When modeling she did what she was told but with emptiness. Sometimes one of the photographers would bring up Donghae but she never once smiled at his name. She instead cringed at it. She rarely talked and rarely ate. She also ignored almost all of Donghae’s messages and calls which left him worrying. She is still on the anti-depressants but they aren’t doing anything, if they are, they are making her more depressed. Lindy has been with Yejun for a long time and knew everything about her. She knew Yejun has been keeping something in and wouldn’t talk about it.

While at her photo shoot Yejun received a call.

“Oppa!” she exclaimed with a smile. Lindy was watching her from the side and saw a smile which she hasn’t seen in a while.

“Of course I can tonight! I’ll finish my photo shoot and be ready by 7. Okay see you then, bye oppa!” Yejun said then hung up her phone.

Yejun knew Lindy was watching her from the side but didn’t say anything. She actually wanted to provoke Lindy to see how far she would go until she would let her be.

The photo shoot ended by 5 pm when Donghae called and said his stay in Japan was extended for another 4 days. Once Yejun got home she immediately showered and got ready to go out with Seunghyun later. He had offered to pick her up which Yejun agreed to mostly because her and Lindy still weren’t talking.

7pm came and Yejun was about to leave when she screamed from the entrance of the house “I’m leaving. I’ll be back soon.” and with that she closed the door behind her. She took the elevator down and noticed a nice car parked in the underground parking lot.

Seunghyun was leaning against it with a black cap on and a black trench coat.

“Hi oppa!” Yejun said happily. To her surprise the tall man embraced her. She tensed at first then slowly brought her hands around his back.

“Hi Yejun, shall we go?” he said while breathing into her hair trying to smell her beautiful scent.

Yejun nodded her head once they separated and Seunghyun opened the door for her to step in.

Once inside the car everything was natural and they talked naturally.

“Where are we going tonight oppa?” Yejun asked while she admired the man beside her.

“My friend owns a café around here. He’s out of the country because he’s working on a project to open another franchise in Japan. He decided to close this shop down until he comes back but he told me I could use it for tonight. I filmed a movie and I learned how to use all those fancy coffee machines, I thought I would teach you” He said in his deep voice with a smile.

“Whoa, you’re an actor too? That’s so cool!” Yejun said out of excitement. Why wasn’t she this excited about Donghae’s acting though…

They arrived at the café but as usual they went in through the back. The front has opened windows which they weren’t able to use because of all the people walking by might recognize them. Instead they used one of the machines in the back of the café.

“And then you push this button like so. Ta da! It’ll taste great, I can assure you that.” Seunghyun said looking at his coffee as it poured into the coffee mug. “Do you want to try?” he asks Yejun.

“I don’t think I remember it all.” Yejun says hesitantly.

“Its okay, I’m right here. I can teach you.” he says with a smile.

Yejun agrees and once the cup of coffee which Seunghyun was finished brewing he began to teach Yejun how to.

Yejun tries to reach for the syrup which was too high for her to reach even when she’s on her toes when she feels a chest touch her back. She looks over to side and realizes Seunghyun is reaching over her to reach the syrup that she couldn’t get. Their bodies were up against each other and she tensed as she saw his soft face which was completely opposite to his deep voice.

“Tall guys come in handy” Seunghyun said with a small laugh.

The two laugh and drank their coffee for the rest of the night. They shared a piece of red velvet cake and stayed there late into the night. Around 1 am they decide it’s time for them to leave and Seunghyun locks the door. They walk towards their car in the dark and leave to Yejun’s apartment.

Once they arrived Seunghyun steps out of the car to open Yejun’s door.

“Thanks for tonight oppa, I had fun.” Yejun said with a smile.

“We should do something again. I’ll give you a call when my schedule is free.” Seunghyun said with a smile. He was standing in front of Yejun and they were alone in the underground parking lot.

“Okay sounds good. Well have a good night oppa, sleep well.” Yejun said with a smile. She was about to walk away when she felt cold hands reach up to her face. She looked up at Seunghyun panicking at what his next move would be. She wanted him to kiss her but she couldn’t let him because of Donghae. It hurt her heart. She was going to move away but then she felt a soft pair of lips kiss her forehead.

“Good night Yejun.” he says then steps aside for Yejun to walk away.

Yejun walks towards the elevator and once she’s out of his sight she begins to run. Once in the elevator she feels her tears threaten to fall. She looks at the ground and feels her heart race. The elevator opens and she goes straight to her apartment and into her room. She looks at her phone and sees she has 4 messages from Donghae which she received that night.

Her tears start to fall as she feels the guilt dig deeper into her soul. But she’s happy. That’s all she ever wanted. To be simply happy. Was that so much to ask for? Why does it hurt so much? And if she’s happy then why is she crying?

I’m sorry Donghae. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. She thought to herself.

Yejun didn’t know why she wanted to be forgiven. If anything this would be the perfect way for Donghae to leave her alone. But why couldn’t she just leave Donghae? Why was she craving his scent, his touch, his love at that moment?

As the days passed Yejun went out every night with Seunghyun. Although they never went further than a hug she knew that Seunghyun had feelings for her. She was happy with him though and didn’t want to cut him off just yet. Her and Lindy spoke little and she ate little. Her photo shoots were going well too so life didn’t seem that bad. Except for the nights when she would crave Donghae, everything about him she would miss. But she couldn’t bare missing him because the guilt just dug in deeper. So instead she would try to ignore and avoid his messages and calls in every way possible. Today Donghae will be coming back so she had something to look forward to on her spare day, or so she thought.

Yejun ate lunch alone because Lindy had to go do paperwork at the office but it’s not like they talked a lot either. She was cleaning up the dishes she dirtied when she heard her phone vibrate and saw the message was from Donghae. She dries her hand to be able to open the message. She picks up her phone in one hand and a glass of water in another. She opens the message and realized Donghae sent her a link.

Oh, what is this? Yejun thought to herself. She then saw the next message he sent her.

From: Donghae

To: Yejun

My plane will be leaving to Korea soon. We will talk about this once I get there.

Talk about what? Yejun thought. Donghae sounded serious in the message and never spoke in full sentences.

Yejun decides to open the link he sent her and realized it’s from a news article which was posted half an hour ago.

Breaking! Donghae’s Girlfriend, Kim Yejun, Cheating on him with Bigbang’s TOP!

Lindy burst through the front door and screamed “Don’t look at the internet!” when she realized Yejun had gone pale while looking at her phone. She was too late though and Yejun had already read it. The glass of water which she was holding fell out of her hand and shattered on the ground. Tears began to fall from her eyes as made an O shape.

Lindy carefully walked around the glass and grabbed Yejun by the arm and dragged her to her room. She sat her down on her bed and began to hug her.

“Shh Yejun. It’s gonna be okay. We’re going to sort this out.” Lindy would whisper to her. She said these words out of comfort though because she knew a storm was waiting to come next.

“Just tell me everything that happened Yejun. We can still fix this.” Lindy said. Then her phone went off.

“Yubosayo?” she said answering it.

“Hi, I’m from Seoul Daily. Is it true-“

Then Lindy hung up before the man got the chance to speak. Her phone began to blow up with phone calls and messages from reporters wanting to know things. All this noise caused Yejun to cry harder.

“Where is Donghae?!” Yejun managed to scream. She never thought she would cry for Donghae in a time like this. If anything she should fear Donghae and not want to see him. But she needed to see him. Her heart has been crying out long enough and it cried for him and him only.

“He’s on his way back Yejun. Just tell me what happened. How did this get out there and what your relationship is with Seunghyun. Hun, listen to me. You need to tell me okay?” Lindy begged Yejun but Yejun refused to talk. She only wanted Donghae. She only wanted to see Donghae.

“It’s not true unnie! It’s a misunderstanding!” Yejun was crying like there was no tomorrow. She cried and cried and cried. Lindy tried to calm her down but she couldn’t.

Lindy decided to leave Yejun alone so she could check the internet to see what people are saying. She opened up the article which Yejun saw. In there were photos of Seunghyun and her going out to dinner that night Donghae left, them alone in the downstairs parking lot and them alone hugging as well. There was one of them coming out form a café and another one of Seunghyun kissing Yejun on the forehead which is what striked Lindy most.

She began to read what all the netizens were saying:

How could she hurt our oppa?                   Has she no shame?                         Hae oppa fighting!

What a messed up person           Wow she has guts           Oppa, I told you she was no good

The problem in the entertainment industry          Oppa you deserve better!

                                                                e            No good Idol Jumper

After a couple of hours Yejun stops crying but she still has tears going down her face. Lindy is waiting for the worst and decides it is better to just turn off her phone. She hears the doorbell ring and she knew it was Donghae. 

 

......What will Donghae do? :O What's gonna happen next?!?!?!?!?!

Hello all!! Hello new subscribers and new readers :) I hope you are all enjoying the fic!

Thank you to my commenters ^^ don't be afraid to comment all!

 

btw have you heard Super Junior's new album? There is a song on there called 'Raining Spell for Love' look up the lyrics. It's EXACTLY the feeling i'm trying to portray from Donghae's perspective!! Don't forget to watch the Mamacita mv! It's really good ^^

 

So yeahh please anticipate the coming chapters :) If you have any ideas on improvements for the fic or just want to comment then do so please! I love reading the comments ^^!!!

Until I update again...see you!!!!