Chapter 10

My Enduring Love

 “He was talking about you. How he can’t let you go. How much he loves you and refuses to let you go no matter how much it hurts when you push him away” Eunhyuk looked up at the stars then over at Yejun. She was just staring at her lap almost as if she didn’t care about Donghae. “He needs you. And you need him. I understand it’s hard to let him in but it’ll be worth it. You would never regret being with him because you love him. He deserves to be happy and so do you. You know he loves your right?”

With that said Yejun looked up at Eunhyuk who was staring forward and saw Donghae coming. Neither of them talked until Donghae sat down beside Yejun and Eunhyuk.

“Sorry I took long, I thought I forgot my wallet” Donghae said with a smile. He had brought some ddeokbokki and fish cakes for them. They were all eating and talking and again Donghae and Eunhyuk were doing all of it. Yejun barely said a word and only admired Donghae.

She looked at his finely shaped face. His sharp nose and big eyes. The way his fringe sat on his forehead when he didn’t put it up. The way he smiled and how cute his laugh was. Although Donghae was short he was still tall enough and his finely toned body made up for it. Could you even call it toned? It seemed like an angel had carved it.

At that moment Donghae felt like someone was staring at him so he looked over to the side and realized Yejun was staring deeply at him. He let out a small embarrassed laugh and brought his hand behind his neck which brought Yejun out of her daze.

“Yah! Love birds, stop rubbing in that I’m single” Eunhyuk said once he realized the interaction. He took a bite of his fish cake then smiled knowing that his words had knocked some sense into Yejun.

Yejun simply looked down feeling embarrassed with her face going red. She then felt Donghae bringing a piece of ddokbokki to . Instead of eating it out of his hand she simply took it with her hand, that way she wouldn’t be rejecting Donghae neither would she be accepting his offer.

Donghae smiled at Yejun’s action because she finally reacted to him. She finally saw him, which is what Donghae wanted this whole time. He finally got her attention. He wanted to jump and scream out of happiness but he knew he had to keep calm and remain cool.

The rest of the night was spent talking and just sitting at the park. Until about 2 am the men decided it was time to head home. Hyukjae got up first and left. He bid his goodbye’s leaving the other two behind.

Donghae looked at Yejun who looked tired but he smiled at her for not complaining.

“He’s different isn’t he?” Donghae asked Yejun with a smile.

“Yeah, he is” Yejun responded looking straight ahead at nothing in particular. The whole night she had been thinking about what Eunhyuk told her. Had she really hurt him so much? Why hadn’t he said anything? But why won’t he let her go? Donghae does love her but she can’t love him back. She can’t.

There was a small silence then Donghae said “how do you feel?”

“Fine” was Yejun’s response.

“You’ve been really quiet”

“Am I not usually?” Yejun then wanted to take that harsh response back.

“I just hope I didn’t move too fast and make you uncomfortable by introducing him.”

Yejun didn’t say anything. She had nothing to say. In all reality she just wanted to go home and sleep. She wasn’t a jerk she was just afraid of liking of Donghae more than she already did. She doesn’t want her feelings to become evident but maybe she should.

“Lets go? You’re tired” Donghae said and got up. He put his hand out to help Yejun get up and to his surprise she accepted it.

The walk to the car was in silence but she actually let him open and close the car door for her. Once in the car it was silent again. Until Donghae spoke up.

“I’ll be going to Japan a bit more frequently starting next week”

“Why?” Yejun asked.

“I have some fan meets and photo shoots there. Also I need to film a commercial. So I won’t be able to see you that often.”

Yejun didn’t respond. She just looked out the window. She was thinking. She left her home country to come here. The only reason why she stayed is because her roots are from here. But she looked around and realized how busy the country is compared to her. Everyone is moving yet she is in the same position since she woke up. She wanted to do something. To be happy but she couldn’t. Her parents hated her because of Donghae but why didn’t she dump Donghae? Why has she given him all these chances? Does Donghae mean more to her then the love of her own parents? But…did her parents even love her in the first place?

Although growing up in her house with her parents wasn’t the brightest she always tried to make the best of it. Her parents had neglected her and her brother immensely up to the point that it was Minho who was raising her. Her parents worked all the time, not because they were poor but just so they could avoid each other so they wouldn’t have to fight. They absolutely hated each other and fought literally every night. Because of this Minho would come into Yejun’s room at night and he would play lullaby’s for her to fall asleep.

Once Yejun turned 8 her parents finally divorced and they were both separated. Minho went with their mother and Yejun stayed with their father. Eventually Minho moved in with his father as well but even though their parents were divorced their parents still fought on a weekly basis and were both never home. They learned how to cook for themselves and do well in school by themselves. Eventually Minho left to a different city to med school so he could get away from home. He promised to come back but by the time he came back Yejun was already gone and started modeling.

Donghae and Yejun had arrived to her apartment but Yejun hadn’t realized and was still sitting in his car.

“Don’t want to leave? That’s okay with me” Donghae said with a smile.

Yejun’s train of thought broken and she realized they had arrived. “I’ll go now. Good night Donghae” Yejun said. She got out of the car and went to her apartment. She went straight to bed and fell asleep.

Once Donghae had arrived to his apartment few members were awake. He is usually awake at night so he decided to go and see Hyukjae was doing. He went into his room and realized to his surprise that Eunhyuk was still awake.

“Did anything happen after I left?” Eunhyuk asked while checking his phone.

“No” Donghae said plainly.

“She likes you. She’s just afraid.” Eunhyuk said then looked at Donghae.

Donghae felt like crying. Had she talked to Eunhyuk but not him? “Afraid of me? How do you know?”

“Hae, she’s afraid of falling in love. You know her past. Try getting her to talk. Show her that you care.”

“She pushes me away. She’s too afraid. She asked for space and I’m giving it to her but she hasn’t changed. She is the same.”

“She was wearing that bracelet you gave her.”

“She didn’t know I gave it to her”

With all that said Donghae fell asleep in Eunhyuk’s bed. He was crying and he wanted comfort so he looked for it in his best friend.

The next morning Yejun woke up and saw that Lindy was on the phone.

“Okay, thank you” Lindy said through the phone then hung up.

“You got a photo shoot tomorrow. Up for it?” Lindy said with a smile on her face.

“Since when did I get photo shoots?” Yejun asked out of confusion looking for something to eat.

“They just called. They asked to do a photo shoot.”

“Okay” Yejun said.

“How was last night?” Lindy asked going to sit beside Yejun who was sitting at the table.

“Fine”

“Just fine?”

“Yes”

And with that Lindy knew something had happened and that Yejun wanted to be alone.

The next day came and Yejun went to her photo shoot.

“What is the concept for this one unnie?” Yejun asked as they were going to the shooting location.

“Elegance. There will be another person there as well who will be the main.” Lindy explaining what she didn’t explain the night before.

“So am I just a prop?” Yejun asked confused.

“No. You are both mains but he’s a well-known rapper. He’s part of a KPOP boy group and the girl which was supposed to be in this photo shoot with him didn’t meet the weight and height requirements so they chose you. That’s why they gave such a short notice.”

“Oh” Yejun responded. She wasn’t all that happy that she had to do a shoot with someone else and that being a KPOP star but she understood why she was in that position. She hadn’t modeled for a long time and needed to prove her abilities again. The modeling industry can be competitive.

The rest of the ride was silent until they arrived at the photo shoot location. Yejun and Lindy had entered the place and immediately the photographer, stylists and make-up artists were all over her. The photographer was describing the type of photos and the concept then there was a knocked on the door.

A tall but thin man stepped out. He had a small nose and fine skin. His hair black and short but his limbs long. “Annyeonghaseyo” the man bowed. Yejun was surprised by his deep voice then he continued “ I’m Choi Seunghyun. And you?”

Yejun smiled and bowed at the mans politeness “annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Yejun.”

Lindy liked the politeness which Yejun was giving the man yet she gave a somewhat suspicious look.

Once she was in the room getting her make up done she heard the stylists talking.

“Omo did you see him?”

“If I wasn’t engaged I would go after him.”

“Yah, don’t you know he likes girls who are polite.”

“He’s so handsome!”

“He’s more handsome in person then on TV.”

At this point Yejun did agree that this man was good looking but she just looked at him professionally. Once her make-up and hair was done she got dressed and went out to start the photo shoot. She realized that Seunghyun had already been taking photos. Once the photographer saw that she was ready he asked her to go begin posing with Seunghyun. She went to stand beside him and even with heels she was still tiny compared to him.

“Yejun don’t be so tense. Both of you converse like normal people.” the photographer urged.

Seunghyun and Yejun were standing across from each other in a fake garden. Seunghyun laughed a bit at what the photographer said and began to talk. “Don’t be shy, I don’t bite”.

Yejun giggled at what he said and they sat on the ground when Seunghyun began to pick the fake flowers and gave them to Yejun. “Maybe we’re both just quiet people,” Yejun said.

“Maybe.” Seunghyun responded.

After the first few shots the awkward silence left and Seunghyun and Yejun were having fun and talking. Yejun learnt that Seunghyun was from a group called Bigbang, his stage name was TOP, and he likes gelato. They both talked to each other naturally but then they were told they had to change clothes for the next round of photos.

Their dressing rooms were beside each other and they came out at the same time. They both realized and looked at each other with surprised faces then laughed.

“Yejun?” Seunghyun said as they began to walk to take the next round of photos.

“mhhm?” Yejun responded with a smile.

“Call me oppa”

“Oppa?” Yejun smiled to herself “of course”.

Lindy had been standing to the side smiling to herself noting the interaction between the two. She had been somewhat worried about Yejun’s smiles and thoughtfulness towards Seunghyun. She had never treated Donghae like this and she was acting as if she liked Seunghyun. He made her smile and laugh continuously …  the same way Donghae would before the accident.

“Oppa can we do this?” Yejun said. They were supposed to be showing off their clothes with their shoes being the main point and Yejun wanted to do something different from the typical so she asked to do a specific pose with them which required them to be close.

“Sure” Seunghyun responded with a smile.

Seunghyun and Yejun had smiled and laughed for the rest of the photo shoot which lasted about 6 hours. After it was done they both went to change and take off all their make-up. Seunghyun had come out first but realized Yejun was still inside changing so he decided to wait for her.

While Lindy was waiting for Yejun, Seunghyun’s manager had come to speak to her.

“They seemed to have warmed up to each other quickly” a short but well groomed man said to Lindy. He was standing beside her while they both look at the photos which were taken.

“Yes, very quickly” Lindy said.

“He’s a reserved type. He’s never been this way with another woman. It seems like he might like Yejun.”

Lindy ignored that comment because she didn’t want to take the chance of that happening. Yejun was Donghae’s and no one elses. She won’t allow their relationship to end because of someone else.

Yejun stepped out of her dressing room when she was surprised to see Seunghyun still there. He was leaning against a wall on his phone.

“Oh, oppa, you’re still here?” Yejun said as she walked up to him.

He looked at her and smiled “I couldn’t leave. I’ll treat you to a meal sometime. Let’s exchange numbers and keep in touch?”

Yejun smiled and handed her phone to Seunghyun for him to put down his info while she did the same on his.

“Take care oppa and rest well before your schedule” Yejun said as she walked off.

She got into the car with Lindy and noticed Lindy was suspicious of something. Instead of saying anything Yejun just went on her phone and noticed she had already received a message from ‘oppa’ which is what Seunghyun labeled himself under.

Return home safely

The message read. Yejun let out a small giggle and put her phone down

“You and Seunghyun got close quickly” Lindy said to Yejun.

“Yeah” Yejun responded.

“Do you think he’s good looking?”

“He’s handsome.”

Lindy took in a deep breath not know if she should remind her she has a boyfriend or if she should just let it go because maybe she’s just over reacting.

 


Let the drama begin...

 

Hello everyone ^^ 

Thank you to my new subscribers, readers and upvotes :) btw love the comments ^^!

So what do you guys think about this chapter? TOP came in^^! 

Do you guys feel bad for Hae? :/ I know i do v.v But we'll just have to wait to see what happens :o

TELL MEEEEE....what's your opintion on Yejun? :O and what's with Lindy being so protective over Hae and Yejun's relationship? 

Please comment and subscribe ^^ Love you all!