Encounter

The Dauntless Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: click here>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_krT35dgDM

Hey Mamacita, naega ayayayaya~~ 
CONGRATULATIONS TO SJ 7JIB COMEBACK!!! ^__^ 
 

 

 

A few days later, Sungmin sat in one of the branches of R-Spot, drinking beer with Ryeowook. As Lazvols under the Revenge faction, all of them have claimed either one or two branches as their own to take care of, although the entire chain is collectively ran by Asphalt and Joker. Ice and Zaf are in charge of this branch under Sungmin and Sungmin would drop by whenever he wanted a drink.

 

“Hyung, I heard there was some large shipment for R-Spot coming in a few days?” Ryeowook asked as he placed his beer glass down on the table.

“How do you know about that?” Sungmin asked casually.

“The rumours have been going around. People are speculating what Joker-nim was shipping in this time.” Ryeowook leaned towards Sungmin, his eyes lit up like a gossipy girl. “Do you know, hyung?”

Sungmin pushed Ryeowook’s head away and laughed. “You gossip so much I think you are a girl sometimes.”

“Oh come on, gossiping is not a sole privilege of girls, hyung!” Ryeowook leaned towards Sungmin again. “So do you know?”

Sungmin gulped a few mouthfuls of beer and sat the glass down loudly on the table. “Nope, Asphalt hyung doesn’t want me involved. He’s sending Jet to cover them.”

“Really? Maybe I can find out from Jet’s Lezolts.” Ryeowook grinned. He did have a few contacts here and there in the gang.

Sungmin shook his head in mild disbelief at Ryeowook’s gossipy personality and chuckled. As he was about to lift his glass again, he spotted two wandering figures at the pub’s entrance.

 

“. Who let them in?”

Ryeowook followed Sungmin’s gaze to see Kyuhyun making his way in, another man behind him.

 

“Go, hyung. I will stall him.” Ryeowook stood up from their seats at the bar counter, but Kyuhyun had already spotted Sungmin.

“See you back at home. Thanks, Wook.” Sungmin muttered and quickly slipped away as Kyuhyun made his way to the bar counter.

 

                                                                               

 

~---~

 

 

 

Kyuhyun glanced around the pub, hoping to spot a blond guy. He was here for secret investigation with Jongwoon from Team D, but hearing that this branch was Sungmin’s turf, he couldn’t help searching for the guy’s figure.

He found the familiar mob of blond hair over at the bar counter, but Sungmin had seen him too. Ignoring the other officer that was trailing behind him, he made his way swiftly towards the bar counter. To his dismay, Sungmin stood up and left the bar counter and Kil was walking towards him instead.

 

“What are you doing here, Officer Cho?” The guy with a rather small built asked.

“Here for a drink.” Kyuhyun answered while looking over Kil’s shoulders, seeing Sungmin turn into a corridor Kyuhyun assumed were the private rooms.

“Isn’t it a bit rude to not be looking at the person you are talking to?” Kil waved his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Kyuhyun, what are you looking at?” Jongwoon tapped on his shoulder.

Seeing that Jongwoon has caught up with him, Kyuhyun whispered at his ear. “Help me deal with this guy, hyung. I need to talk to someone.”

 

Without waiting for a response, Kyuhyun jogged towards the corridor, easily avoiding Kil’s arm.

 

                                                                           

 

~---~

 

 

 

“Where are you going, Officer Cho?” Ryeowook exclaimed. He stretched out his arm to block Kyuhyun, but the guy easily dodged and ran away.

 

Before Ryeowook could chase the newbie officer, someone else grabbed his arm tightly, spinning him around. Surprised at the sudden force, he lost balance, falling towards the man who was still holding his arm.

The man steadied him and Ryeowook looked up to see a pair of beautiful almond eyes, coupled with a smirk at him. It was Kyuhyun’s acquaintance.

 

Flustered at the close proximity, Ryeowook jumped back.

“What are you doing! Let go of me!” Ryeowook pulled his arm from the man.

“Just catching you in case you fall.” The man’s smile was meant to be an annoying tease, but Ryeowook found it mildly attractive.

“I wouldn’t be falling if you didn’t grab me!” Ryeowook retorted.

 

“Hyungnim, is everything alright?” A Naster working at the pub asked after hearing Ryeowook’s shouting.

Ryeowook took a glance at the Naster, wondering if he should send him after Kyuhyun, but there was a chance he might bump into Kyuhyun and Sungmin talking. He could only hope that Sungmin had managed to get away.

“It’s okay, I will handle this. Get back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter