Servant

The Dauntless Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy New Year, Everyone!! And Happy Birthday, Sungmin! ^^ 

 

 

 

 “. I forgot to tell Ice about hyung’s words on tightening security on drugs.” Hunter ruffled his hair. “Can you wait for me by the car?”

Kibum nodded at Hunter and watched as the man jogged back to the bar. He strode over to their car and leaned against it. Watching the people pass by on the streets, Kibum had a sudden feeling that there were eyes watching him. He scanned the streets and was proven right when two guys approached his direction. He recognized their faces – Joker’s underlings.

 

Kibum whipped out the car keys, unlocking the door hastily. However, luck was never on his side.

“Joker hyungnim wants to see you.” A hand landed on his shoulder, preventing him from escaping into the car.

Kibum turned, gathering an expression as bold as he could on his face. “I need to go meet Dauntless hyungnim now.”

 

The guy rolled his eyes and nodded meaningfully at his partner. Without warning, they grabbed Kibum by his arms. Adrenaline pumped through Kibum and he kicked as hard as he could on one of the guys’ legs, successfully pulling one of his arms free.

He threw a punch at the other guy, hoping that he had put enough strength into it. However, the guy caught his hand by the wrist and easily folded his arms behind his back. Arms rendered useless, Kibum kicked futilely with his legs.

“Help me!” Kibum shouted desperately, but the passerbys shunned away, afraid of getting into a gang scuffle.

“Hunter!” Kibum screamed, hoping that the guy would hear him and return to save him.

 

He was forcefully pushed forward into another car, falling over the seats. Ropes bound his arms behind his back. One of the captors got on to the passenger seats beside him and pulled him up straight before pressing a knife to his neck.

“Don’t move.” The captor warned.

The car engine roared to life. Through the window, Kibum spotted Hunter running in their direction on the streets.

“Hunter!” He yelled, although Hunter couldn’t hear him.

A harsh strike landed on his face, causing him to knock his head against the car window. “Shut up, er.”

 

Hunter was already out of view when Kibum recovered from the strike. It was too late. He was now on the way to Joker.

 

Ignoring the knife on his neck, Kibum spat on his captor. “! Let me go!”

“You—” The captor was about to hit him again when the other one driving stopped him.

 

“Just gag him. Joker hyungnim wants him unscathed.”

 

 

 

 

 

~---~

 

 

 

 

 

R-Spot. Joker’s R-Spot.

He had only been brought here once, but he could recognize the pub with its grand exterior. It was one of the biggest branches.

 

As the door opened, Kibum was pushed forward roughly, falling onto his knees. A pair of shoes came to a stop before him.

 

“My servant.”

 

Fingers lifted his chin up gently, making him look up at his master before him. His ex-master.

Fear seized him as the features came into view. The evil smirk playing on Joker’s face sent chills down Kibum’s back. He forced back the tears that were threatening to spill.

 

“Didn’t you miss your master?” Joker caressed his face gently, before pulling the tape off his mouth roughly.

 

Kibum gasped at the sudden sensation and he moved his mouth to dissipate the lingering pain. Joker released the ropes around Kibum’s wrists, lecturing the two underlings for tying his servant up.

Although his hands were free, Kibum stayed kneeling in his position, afraid to move an inch.

 

“Bummie, greet Mr. Yashi. He wanted to meet you again.” Joker said.

 

Another pair of feet joined the space in front of Kibum, but he didn’t dare to look up. He remembered the name. The guy was a drug dealer and a good friend of Joker. He took an interest in Kibum the first time they met and if it weren’t that Joker was possessive over his own property, or so Joker put it, Kibum would have been forced to have with the dealer.

 

“Still as pretty as ever.” Yashi said with a lustful voice.

“Have you gone mute, servant?” Joker lifted Kibum’s chin forcefully.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Yashi… J-Joker-nim.” Kibum greeted. He would have added a respectful bow if not for the strong hand that was holding his head in place.

“Joker-nim?” Joker guffawed, letting go of Kibum’s face. “Have you forgotten what you should call me?”

Kibum shook his head slowly, but he kept mum. He was no longer Joker’s servant. He belonged to Dauntless’s division now.

 

Joker clicked his tongue playfully. “Have a seat, Yashi. I think Bummie is bent on giving us a punishment show today.”

Yashi cackled, a laughter that Kibum found irritating. “Sure, I would love to see your pretty cat’s show.”

 

 

An arm circled Kibum’s waist, pulling him up from the ground roughly. Joker ran his free hand all over Kibum’s body, making him flinch repeatedly. But Kibum was too afraid to pull away. For the first time, Kibum looked around the room, hoping to find an escape route. Yashi was sitting on the couch with two other bargirls pouring drinks for him. There were another two bargirls sitting on the adjacent couch, possibly to serve Joker. There were no windows in the room, except the door he had came through, and Joker’s two underlings now blocked it.

There was no escape till Dauntless comes to save him. Although he had only transferred in less than two weeks ago, Kibum believed that they would come for him. He just needed to hold up until then.

 

However, panic washed over him as he was led forcibly to the space beside Joker’s couch. He recognized the suspension ropes attached to the harnesses. Joker had used it on him before.

Paralysed by the memories, Kibum jumped when something landed on his face before dropping to the floor. Joker was already on the couch, sitting in between the two bargirls, who were watching him curiously.

 

“Change, servant.” Joker commanded.

 

Kibum looked down. His eyes widened involuntarily when he realized that the article that was just thrown onto his face was a black leather g-string. He looked back at Joker hesitantly.

 

“The longer you hesitate, the more the number of punishment ideas pop up in my head.” Joker hummed. “Whipping? Twine?”

 

Kibum shook his head violently. Glancing once more at the spectators, Kibum shut his eyes and began pulling off his t-shirt. Till the rest come; they will come. Kibum reassured himself repeatedly. The smile on Joker and Yashi’s faces grew wider as Kibum unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.

After moments of hesistation, Kibum swiftly removed his boxers and pulled the g-string up his crotch, covering whatever he could with the little amount of cloth. He could feel all the eyes scrutinizing his body and there were mutterings and giggles from the bargirls. It was humiliation.

 

“Good boy.” Joker praised as he approached Kibum, running his hands all over the body. His hands stopped at Kibum’s bottom, giving a tight squeeze to both buttcheeks at the same time. Kibum flinched.

“It’s art, Joker. Seriously, those scars! I really got to give it to you!” Yashi commented as Joker turned Kibum around to show off his work on Kibum’s back.

Joker laughed. He grabbed the black leather collar on the table and fastened it around Kibum’s neck. “You left this at my house, servant. Look, it matches your new underwear!” Joker exclaimed excitedly.

 

Kibum bit on the inner sides of his cheeks. He wasn’t going to let himself cry. Tilting his neck, he adjusted the uncomfortable band, afraid that he would be reprimanded if he used his hands. He hated the collar. Joker had it specially tailored and it read ‘Master J’s servant’. As a punishment, Kibum once had to wear it around the house for three days. He did hide in his own room at first, but was ordered to finish cleaning duties, forcing him to show himself with the collar to everyone at Arch-J.

 

A spank landed on his . “This underwear really tempts me to spank you… but I have other plans for today.” Joker playfully pinched Kibum’s left , making Kibum grimace.

“Lie down.” Joker ordered. “Face down.”

Kibum obeyed, dropping himself to the floor. He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter