Lost children and fists

Excuse me,will you be his mother?

'Would you keep that away and listen to me!?',Junsu dolphin screamed ,snatching the book from my hand.I scowled at him,making to take it back.But he quickly kept it below his big duck-like .

'Give the book back',I said.

'No.Not until you say repeat I was saying',he said and returned to his lunch,looking at me.I glared some more before sighing.

'Fine.I was not listening.Happy?',I said.

'No.Not happy',he said,finishing his lunch.I sighed again.

'I am sorry,Su.Please repeat it',I said,doing my best puppy eyes.He stared at me before sighing himself.

'I was saying let us go for gaming this evening.With Hyukkie',he said,closing his lunch box.

'Sorry.I have to pick up up Min-ah from ahjumma after part-time.Then cook dinner and feed her too.I am really sorry I can't come',I said,looking apologetically at him.But Junsu looked unfazed.And I groaned internally.He was hell bent on this idea.

'You are coming.End of discussion.And if necessary,bring HeeHee with you too',Junsu said,before getting up and going to his class,leaving me a bit irritated.

                                                                                       -x-x-x-
'Ok,Min-ah.Now,behave well.We are going out for some time',I said,as I wrapped up my sister in a jacket.She just bobbed her head,wiggling around a bit.I had fed her but had packed a full milk bottle.Just in case.Infants can be so unpredictable.I strapped on the carrier to my chest,so that she was facing me,protecting her from wind and  helping me keep a better attention on her.

'Ah,there you are!Jae!Here!',I heard some shouts in the distance and turned to see Junsu standing with Hyukjae,his childhood friend and classmate.I greeted the two.While HyukJae cooed over my sister who wiggled so much that she was in danger of falling.

'Let her free,Jaejoong',he said,extending his arms.I paused for a moment before taking off the carrier.Minhee squealed in delight at being able to wave and kick around freely. And she willingly went to Hyukjae who twirled her once.

'Phweeee!',she squealed,imitating the sound of a rocket she must have heard on TV.

'So,let's go',Junsu said,almost jumping around to go the gaming centre.I shook my head as we moved on.We scattered around.Minhee seemed loathe to leave Hyukjae,so I let them go to a stall while Junsu dragged me to the video games.I was not very good at these games,but I can try.Three games later,I had not won a single point while Junsu even got bonus ones.This boy and his games.

'I will just check over Minhee and come',I said,looking forward to stretch my paining fingers from using the game continuously.Junsu nodded absentmindedly,already engrossed in another game.I shook my head and went to the soft toys game where I had seen the two go.The game centre was quiet crowded,so finding them was taking some time.I pulled out my phone to call Hyukjae when I felt something tug my jeans.And I turned around to see a a toddler looking at me with huge,bambi eyes.A lost child probably.I crouched down to his height.

'Hey.Where is your umma?',I asked.He just stared at me with those huge eyes.I looked around,whether anyone was coming this way.I looked back at the kid who hadn't blinked yet.Wierd.

'Shall we go to your umma?',I asked,smiling.

'Ma',he said,pointing at me.

Ok.Wierder.

'Yes.Let's go to search for your umma',I said,taking his hand.The kid seemed no older than Minhee.May be slightly older.So I decided to pick him up,lest his hand slipped from mine.But I couldn't search randomly in this big a place for his parents.May be,I should take him to the service desk and see if help is there.

'Ma',he said again,his big eyes still trained on me.

'Yes.Yes.We will search for your Ma',I said.Did I look like his mother to him??

'Now,where is the desk?',I murmured,weaving through the many game stations.The child was still staring at me.And frankly it was starting to creep me out.Ok.Jaejoong.Get a grip. It's just a child.Yeah,a lost child who hadn't started bawling for his parents.I found the service desk and went near it when I heard some noise behind me.

'You bloody kidnapper!'

The last thing I saw was a fist connecting to my nose and a pair of blazing almond eyes.

                                                                                                   -x-x-x-

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

ok..i know this is short..

sorryyyy....><

pls read,comment and subscribe!!^^

AND PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL!!!!!^o^

Kamsahamnida!!!