Some More Trouble

Excuse me,will you be his mother?

This was getting bad.

No.Scratch that.

It was getting worse.And slowly progressing to worst.

I winced as I remembered the events.

The class fiasco.Oh god,just bury me into the ground.I swear I never ever want to remember that incident.

'Ma'.

The entire class went silent,along with Mr.Song.I was having a mini heart attack,feeling everyone's wide-eyed stares and whisperings.Kibum was looking at me with mild surprse.I just wanted the earth to swallow me.I looked at the kid in front of me.He was barely older than Minhee.May be by few months.He did look a underfed to me.He looked at me back with those huge,slightky mismatched eyes,holding my stare.God,doesn't he blink?

'Ma',the kid said,tilting his head cutely and crawling over the desk to me.I solely blame my reflexes as I caught him before he fell of the edge.And he just held on to my uniform,mumbling slightly.I smacked myself mentally for cooing at the adorable sight.Be alert,Jaejoong!

I dared to look up and at the class.And regretted it the second I raised my head.All were looking at me with mouths hanging open and eyes wide.It would definitely have been a comic sight,if the circumstances had been different.But Mr.Song's face was anything but comic.I gulped hard,knowing what was coming.

'Mr.Kim,meet me in the office after school'.

Oh.My.God.

                                                        -x-x-x-

And here I was,outside his office,trying to not curse and self-pity myself at the same time.I groaned as I remembered the incident,almost banging my head on the wall.Why do this to me,God!I have been a good boy!

'Mr.Kim,if God is not answering at the moment,would you mind stepping in',Mr.Song said,staring at me while he held the door open as a silent invitation for me to get in.When the heck had he come?And did I just said that out loud?I suppressed another urge to facedoor myself as I walked in,a jumbled apology which even I didn't understand,escaping me.

'Sit down,Mr.Kim',Mr.Song said in that calm voice which just indicated the beginning of a storm.I did what he said without a god,throwing a silent prayer to whoever was up there.

'Well,Mr.Kim,what was the matter in the classroom that you had to disrupt it?',Mr.Song asked,looking at me with his beady,black eyes.

'Which matter,sir?'I managed to squeak out,knowing perfectly well what was to come.

'When Mr.Jung entered,why did you suddenly stand up?And why the kid call you 'Ma'?',he asked,getting straight to the kill.

'Ah,well..err..about that,um,I had met Jung-ssi before',I said,looking everywhere but at him.The dull,beige curtains suddenly had interesting patterns in them.I heard Mr.Song clearing his throat.

'I see.And that made you react in that way?',he asked.I just nodded.This was turning into an interrogation.And Mr.Song was worse than the FBI interrogaters,probably.

'But that doesn't justify why you acted so outrageously.Nor does it explain why did the child called you 'Ma'?'.

Oh God.Not again.How can anyone not react that way?Huh?But apparentely,Mr.Song wanted actually spoken answers.

'I..well..that..',I stuttered.How could I answer when even I don't know why did that kid call me 'Ma'.

'I think you should think over your behaviour,Mr.Kim.The child is quiet small.I believe you have a sister around that age. So wouldn't it be that much difficult for you to help Mr.Jung and the kid,right?',the homeroom teacher said in a I-am-not-asking-am-telling voice.I groaned.

Say what?How the heck would anyone react when some random kid calls them 'Ma'?And I am a male,for heaven's sake!Surely the difference can be seen?And how the heck can anyone order me around!I have human rights!I want my lawyer!But I just gulped down my words and nodded to whatever he commanded me to do.

'So,I want you to help Mr.Jung get adjusted here.Along with the kid.Do you get it,Mr.Kim?'.

                                                                               -x-x-x-

I was so glad to be out after 15 more minutes of grilling and an occasional mental facetabling moment.Seriously, what the hell!Minhee is my sister!Not my child!Gahh,that Jung Yunho and his equally pesky kid!But the fault is mine too.Why did the heck I had to go with Junsu to the gaming centre!?I should have just refused!

The vibrations from my phone broke me from my one man mental tirade.I looked at the message.Junsu had picked up Minhee from Kwon ahjumma and was taking her with him to his house.Atleast she was not throwing any tantrum which was good.Or I would surely have gone crazy.I decided to cook her favourites today.I sudddenly felt like pampering her.She was a good girl,except for when she threw tantrums.Then even the Devil would be scared of her.She reminded me of our mother so much sometimes.Umma used to get angry in a similar way.Gave us the silent treatment till she was appeased.

I shook my head,trying not to let the thoughts get to me.I walked on fast,eager to get home early.I have been late by being held by Mr.Song for the really unneeded and unnerving interrogation.I passed one of the several benches that scattered the small parks around.And I saw him.The bane of my life.The raeson why I am in such a trouble.

Jung Yunho was sitting on one the rubber swings.He had the child held like how you would hold a haystack or a bundle of clothes under your arm.How can he hold a child in that way!His own child!I was about to go and give him a piece of advice about child care-taking stuff when he looked up to see.And I stopped in my tracks.The setting sun highlighted his face in such a way that his chiselled features were thrown in sharper relief.I could clearly se the strong jaw line and the slant,almond eyes.He looked so..manly.

 I kicked my self for thinking that way.He is your enemy.You are in deep trouble because of him.Focus!I shook my head like a dog trying to get rid of watre in its ears.Trying to throw away the thoughts about how good Jung Yunho looked.In my mental tirade,i didn't realise when he had come before me,making me stumble back from surprise.Then I saw the kid still being held like a haystack,under his arm and I remembered the purpose of my visit.But before I could say a word,he cut me off.

'Get going,pretty boy',he said,locking his sharp eyes with mine.

The what?Now he is really going to get it from me.I opened my mouth to rant when I was cut again off.

'Ma'.I looked at the haystack-ed child under Jung's arm,looking at me with those wide,unblinking eyes.Gawd,doesn't the kid know any other word?The kid looked expectantly at me,as if waiting for me to say something.And I almost cooed seeing the huge,cute brown eyes.

Ok,Jaejoong.Focus on what you came here for.

But before I could get a word out,I was rudely interrupted for the third time.

'Well,well.Look who we have here'.

I turned around to see 4 burly boys standing.And by god,were they huge.Even Jung looked like a mouse next to the lumbering elephants.And by no means was Jung Yunho little.He was tall and had nice,wide shoulders.And what looked like muascular arms under the school uniform.With a broad chest and ....

God Jaejoong!Get a grip.

I was scandalised by the thoughts I was having.I needed therapy.Fast.

'If is isn't U-know',another of the elephantine guys snickered.And I gulped.The boys were not from around here.The uniforms were different and was barely recognisable,what with many stones and needles and black stuff having from the clothes.

'And the brat.Tell me Jung,is this beauty the brat's mother?Did you bang her?',another jeered.Beauty?Banged her?I looked around to see if there was any hidden girl when I realised the meaning.And my face nearly melted from the rush of heat.The hell I heard that.I was about to angrily retort and protect my manly pride when;

'If we just beat you up,we can take the beauty',the last boy said.He looked like the gang leader.He lumbered to us and I was halfway between whetehr to run or protect my manly pride.But seeing the four giants gather around around,I decided maybe option one was better.There would be no use defending manly pride if we are reduced to pulp. And I was in no mood to fight.Not that I can't.I am just a peace-loving person.

'We will own your today,Jung.And we will whoop it damn hard till you run to mommy for screaming.Oh wait,you don't have a mommy',the leader sneered.I saw a shadow flit across Jung's face.But was only for a nanosecond before the poker-face was back on.With an utterly bored expression on his face,he just scratched his ear and turned to leave. Bewildered and not wanting to be left behind with the giants,I turned to follw,when I found my path blocked. I let out a silent groan.So much for running away.I was so not interested today in getting into a fight.

'Now,now,come with us,babe.We will be a much fun company than Jung',a boy turned to me,showing all his teeth in a lewd manner.I calmly gave him the finger and was about to go away when I saw Jung getting blocked by two more new guys.As gigantic as the four.I really groaned this time.Just my luck of all the rotten times.I heard a few knuckles cracking and groaned again.They aren't serious about this,right?But the look they threw us was serious enough.

Can my day get any worse?

                                                                                                  -x-x-x-

lol..another completely random chapter..XDD

next update will be faster if u drop a comment../smacked/..lol

kamsahamnida..