Say WHAT????

Excuse me,will you be his mother?

I groaned as I opened my eyes,the harsh lights hurting my eyes.My face felt strangely heavy,especially my nose.It was burning.I winced as I sat up,my head spinning lightly from the sudden action.

'Easy,Joongie',someone said from beside me,helping me up.I groaned as a dull pain ran through my nose.I gingerly raised my hand and felt something rough on my nose.

'Don't touch it.It is just dressed up',the person said.

'Dressed?',I asked,confused as my vision swam lightly.I blinked a few times to clear it out and I saw Junsu sitting beside me.

'Yeah.You got punched.Right on nose.Knocked you out cold for a good one hour',Junsu said,shaking his head.I whipped my head at him and winced as the sudden action hurt my tender nose.He just stared back at me,face unreadable.

'I will go and see if umma and HeeHee have returned',he said,getting up.I startled.

'Minhee!How is she?',I asked,suddenly panic-struck.

'She had been crying for sometime so umma took her out for a walk',Junsu said.I nodded before pausing,again touching my sore nose tenderly.

'Umma?Where am I?',I asked,looking around.It sure wasn't my room.

'You are at my house,idiot.I called your father and told him that we are going to study the night at my place.And that you brought Minhee too as you couldn't leave her alone', Junsu said, going out.I nodded absent-mindedly,crashing back on the bed again,my nose aching very much.

What had happened?I remembered seeing a child.A child with huge Bambi eyes.And a fist. And I winced again.A punch good enough to knock someone out for a good deal of time.And suddenly I was irritated and angry.The person who did this was so going to pay.I lay, there,fuming silently when the door opened and Junsu came in,carrying a drowsy Minhee. She perked up when she saw me and leaned towards me,her face streaked with dried tears.I felt bad for leaving her alone.

'Hey Min-ah.Jaejae is back',I said,hugging the baby tightly.Minhee mumbled some nonsense before sighing and putting my shirt in .She will fall asleep anytime now.I rocked her gently,humming her favourite song.Withing minutes,she was out.I gently kept her on the bed and covered her with the blanet,tucking her in and got out of the bed, stretching my stiff muscles.

'Are you hungry?',Junsu asked as he pulled out a pair of pyjamas for me.Now that he said it,my stomach growled on cue.I grinned at him.I changed quickly and made a quick trip to the bathroom where I looked at myself in the mirror.I looked so terrible.My nose was covered in white bandage,and my eyes seemed sunken in.

How the hell was I going to explain this big a wound to appa?

                                               -x-x-x-
'How is your nose?It seems you changed the bandages',Junsu said as he tugged the flower  from Minhee's hand which had somehow found it's way to .She squealed,trying to jump from his arms to reach it.He held it near her but didn't let her take it.

'Still in use',I said,touching the bandaged area slightly.I didn't have my job today so I had picked up Minhee immediately after school.I had somehow managed to tell appa that I had bumped into a door and hence got hurt.Thankfully,he had accepted it without a second thought.Clumsiness comes in handy sometimes.

We were sitting in a park,doing our homework,and at the same time trying to keep Minhee in one place.She crawled on everything she could see.Including our bodies as we sprawled out under the tree.I watched as Minhee tried to chase a bug on the grass,giggling when she managed to grab it in her fist.I winced as the poor bug got squashed by my bully of a little sister.I sighed as I reached to clean her.But I would be so blessed if she managed to be still even for a second.She let out another giggle and and escaped my clutches.

'Yah!Min-ah,come back.Let's get your hands cleaned first',I said getting up and trying to catch her.She once again managed to slip away.I finally stood up and picked her up, where she squealed,trying to get out of my grip.I cleaned her hands as quickly as I could and settled her down to brush her dirty clothes from all that crawling on the ground.

'Appa is going to be angry,Min-ah',I said,trying to threaten her.She just giggled more and I just sighed.You can't threaten a bully.And as if appa can even get get annoyed with her.She had us both wrapped firmly around her minuscule little finger.Seeing that she was the only female in our home,she was spoilt rotten from the moment she was born.I caught her again before she crawled away.

'Gotcha!',I said and twirled her around,making her giggle even more.I smiled as I blew a raspberry on her stomach,making her wave her arms and legs violently.Continuing such antics,I managed to put her in her carrier and congratulated myself on accomplishing this tough task in moments.I strapped her on,facing me.She babbled on and on making me wonder whether didn't ache from all the noises she makes the entire day.We got up and brushed ourself,picking our bags.

We had hardly gone a few steps when a dark and small blur almost crashed into me.I caught that 'blur' before either it or me fell.And I found myself staring into pair of familiar Bambi eyes.I frowned as I tried to remember where I had seen them.But before I could recollect,a thudding of feet came and a boy came running towards.

'Yah!Min!Don't run away so suddenly and-?Oh!',he said,stopping in front of us.I looked at him as the toddler squealed,trying to climb up my leg.The boy was rather good-looking with an unusually wide forehead.

'Who are you?',the boy asked.

'I can ask the same to you.Who are you?',I asked,as the little Bambi-eyed toddler hid behind my legs,hands griping my trousers.

'Well,I am that kid's guardian',the forehead guy said.I raised my eyebrow.I was about to say something when a voice interrupted us.

'Ma!',the little guy piped up from somewhere around my knees and I had to refrain from rolling my eyes.What's up with me and wierdos around me.

'Did you find him,Chun?Oh!There he is!this little-?',another boy entered the scene with a half-finished sentence.He looked at me,almond eyes narrowed.I also faintly remembered the almond eyes.But dammit!Where the hell did I see both the pairs of eyes?Before I could say anything,the almond-eyed guy stepped upto me and I remembered.

He was the one who punched me.

'YOU!"

We both said at the same time,stepping forward towards each other.I was seething,glaring at him and raised my hand to poke him hard and give him a piece of my mind when he held my hands.Held my hands in a 'will-you-be-my-eternal-life-pertner?' way.Clasping my hands in between his.Only the thing was there were no flowers or violins.Nor any scented air or chirping birds.But pin-drop silence.

'Will you be his mother?'

Well...

Wait.

SAY WHAT????

                                                                                              -x-x-x-

lol..the story is going all helter-skelter..XDD