...And Some More

Excuse me,will you be his mother?

We were in huge trouble.Literally and figuratively.The lumbering giants of the six boys surrounding us had made sure there was no escape.It would be so bad if we got beaten to an inch of our life.So much bad.And they were starting to crack knuckles already,enclosing on us.

'Boys,how about a workout before dinner?',the gang leader said,sneering at me at the word 'dinner'.Oh god,this was so not good.I edged away a bit and my back hit Jung's.I looked out of the corner of my eyes and he seemed to be utterly bored,his body language utterly relaxed.I looked at incredulously.Wasn't he the least bit worried that we would he pulped badly?But before I could get a word out,he turned to me and shoved something in my hands.

'Hold him.I can't fight like this',he said.

'Wha-?',I said,but before I could finish,I saw him loosening his tie.I looked at the thing in my arms and saw the two Bambi eyes looking at me.

'He is not seriously gonna fight those six by himself,is he?',I asked the baby.The kid just looked at me,tilting his head cutely.

'Ma',he replied and I stopped the urge to roll my eyes.Oh god.What's up with this duo?How come they have utterlack of awareness?

A loud thump moved me from my thoughts and I looked up to see one of the boys on the ground,writhing in pain and Jung already in fight.And by god,he could fight.He dodged an attack and caught the attacker off balance by twisting and pushing him,so that he went crashing to ground,face first.I winced as the boy hit the ground with a crunch.4 left to go and they were all around Jung.And I found myself unconsciously biting my lips in suspense and anxiety.Wait.Anxiety?I shook my head, focusing and wondering on how Jung would defeat the 4.

Jung was slowly looking at the 4 and I could see he was hurt on one side.I tightened my hold on the child in my arm, wondering what would happen next.Whatever happened was a blur.Jung had kicked one in the shin and in that moment, someone had grabbed him,pinning his arms behind him in a painful way.i gasped when I heard a loud crack and I didn't catch who broke whose bone.But seeing the huge guy rolling in the dirt,I could see what happened.

'Now,now,pretty.Look at me',a drawl came and I leapt back with a yelp.When had the heck this guy come here?I looked to see Jung still surrounded by two.I felt my face being turned forcefully to look at a row of gleaming teeth.I stepped back and the guy stepped forward till he had me stumbling over a bench.

Oh Buddha.

'Say what,baby.You and me',he drawled,as his hand grabbed my shirt.We both froze.

'Y..you are a boy',he stuttered as if he had never heard of such a thing.

'Quick spotting dude',I said as I raised my foot and kicked at his jewel.He crumpled to the ground,eyes crossed and I rushed away,half angry and half wierded-out.What the hell was wrong with people?I suerly didn't look like a girl.I mean ok,I had inherited my mom's features,but c'mon!

Jaejoong,focus!You are still in deep, trouble.

 

I peeked over my shoulder and saw the guy limping to me.I looked down at my arms and saw the kid deep asleep. Seriously. With all the commotion,he fell asleep?Somehow,I wasn't surprised and that wierded me out even more.I caught out Jung's and my bags and stopped short to see the new student in my class just throw the burly leader away as if he was trash.

Now,this was scary.

He looked at me and without even realising what was happening,we were running away from there.As fast as we can.It wasn't until we had reached my house did we stop running.

'What the hell was that?Who were those guys?What are you?Some demon?How the hell did you beat those giants?!Are you on some kind of drugs?',I rambled,my panic and belated worry catching up.He just panted for sometime before straightening up.

'He is asleep',he simply said,pointing at the kid in my arms.My jaw dropped open.We had barely made here alive and this guy was as calm as the summer sea.Something was seriously wrong with this duo.Very wrong.

'He likes you.Why can't you just be his mother?',he asked.If it had been possible,my jaw would have fallen to the ground.

'Yah!Don't say such things randomly!You just-?',I was cut mid-rant by a someone calling me.I turned to see Junsu coming up to me.Minhee with him.

'Jae!I had been trying you phone for ages!Where had you disappeared?And-oh.What is Jung doing here?',he asked, looking at the guy.

'Wait,you know him?',I asked.Junsu rolled his eyes.

'Jae,everyone knows about the 'incident' in your class today',Junsu said.I groaned.Effing great.The last thing I needed was unnecessary attention.I was grumbling to myself when the kid in my arms stirred.He blinked open his eyes and looked at me.

'Ma',he uttered,before cuddling into me again.I rolled my eyes as I turned to Jung,giving him the kid when I saw a huge gash on his arms.His shirt was also torn and bloodied.There were cuts and scratches on his cheeks.I took Minhee who eagerly jumped towards me,nuzzling my neck and breaking into her babble.Aww,I had missed her so much.I saw Jung about to turn and I could see a slight limp in his walk.

'You are hurt',I said,stopping him.

'This is nothing.Just a scratch',he said.

'Let me atleast put something on it',I said.I did feel a bit bad for him.He had saved my life afterall.I wasn't such a git,though I hated his guts.He turned to me,expressionless and for some reason I felt blood rush to my face.What the heck?

'Well then,see you tommorow,Jae',Junsu said,throwing me a meaningful look as he went his way.I stood looking after him, trying to understand what the look meant when I saw Jung standing there,still looking utterly bored.Doesn't he have any other expression?I sighed softly before beckoning him to come.

'Don't think this as anything more than a thank you',I said pointedly.He just shrugged as he followed me upstairs to my and Minhee's room.It was done so because I could keep a better watch on her when appa went on his work trips.Like he had gone today.I settled Minhee in her crib and she immediately rolled around,talking to her herself.I saw the guy just standing by the door,the kid again hay stack-ed under his arm.And I sighed again.

'The bathroom is around the corner.Clean up the cuts.I will get the medicine',I said,as I got up to go downstairs. On the way,my hand brushed against his and I shivered from a sharp surge of electricity passing through me,my heart thundering in my chest.What had just happened?I went downstairs still shaking my head and grabbed the medicine box,still in a daze.I entered the room and stopped,my jaw dropping open again.

Holy mother of all things y.

Jung Yunho was standing in middle of the room,shirtless.I could see his back muscles ripple and he got rid of his torn clothes.He had such a hot-chocolate fudging back.So smooth.So shiny.So-?Oh my buddha,I did not just think that.Before I could scold myself,he turned around,his sharp almond eyes meeting mine and I choked on my thoughts.

He had body of a Greek god.Or a Roman.Or whatever God-of-creating-human-bodies had done.My face felt like it was on fire and my eyes decided to have grow a mind of their own as they roamed down the muscled,smooth chest,to the navel,to the-what the heck.I nearly slapped myself to get my head clear.

'Yes?',he asked.I cleared my throught unnecessarily loud.I kept the medical box on the bed,trying to look everywhere but at him.

'Did you clean the wounds?',I asked,my voice unnaturally high and squeaky.I cleared my throat again.

'Uh..no',he said,'going now'.And he passed me and my glazed mind.

This was so not good.

                                                                                                   -x-x-x-

'There.Done',I said,closing the medicine box.He touched the gauze wrapping on his arm and looked for his shirt.It was in a bad shape and I sighed again.

'Looks like your is beyond repair.Wait,I think one of my dad's old shirt can fit you',I said and I did the mistake of looking at his fudging body again.I say mistake because his body was a sin.A devil's sin to lure all...?

Ok Jaejoong. What the hell is happening to you?

I again shook my head before getting up.I saw Minhee her foot and glanced at the clock.It was almost dinner time.

'Does he eat solid food?',I asked,pointing at the bambi-eyes kid who was rolling around on the bed.Jung just looked at him and shrugged.

'He eats any damn thing given to him',Jung said,scratching his ear.I raised my eyebrows as I watched the kid babble.I shook my head.Come to think of it,I have been shaking my head a lot these days.Wonder why.

I picked up Minhee out of her crib and settled her on the bed.She rolled over and stopped when she saw the other kid.She shifted on her stomach and slowly inched towards the other.The bambi-eyes kid looked at her once and turned his head, hardly giving her any kind of notice.I guess this did not sit well with my bully,attention-seeking drama-queen of a sister and she gave loud angry squeal before charging towards the one who dared to ignore her.I immediately caught her before she could pounce on the other and decided she was better off coming with me to the kitchen.

'Come on down.I will make something',I said,holding the door open for him.He grabbed the child and again haystack-ed him before going downstairs.And I couldn't resist.

'Why do you hold him like that?Babies bruise easily',I said.He glanced at the human haystack and gave a shrug.

'This one doesn't bruise.He gives bruises',Jung said and the child babbled something.As if in agreement.I shook my head, yet again.Did I have some wierdoes-attracting-magnet in me?

I settled Minhee in the high chair and went to make her meal.The child was almost the same age as my sister.I prepared two bowls of crushed cereals and added some milk and honey.I gave one bowl to Jung and settled to feed Minhee.She eagerly took in her spoonful.She must have been famished.I kissed her head,feeling bad for leaving her all alone each day.Appa was rarely home and I would be in school for more than half a day.Poor dear would be all alone.

I looked to see if the other kid liked it and was taken aback to see an empty bowl pushed in front of me.I looked to see the kid smiling and giggling,waving his arms.As if asking for more.What the eff?I guess he must have been hungry too.He did seem a bit underfed to me.I looked back at my sister to feed her again when I saw her looking at the kid.Or more like glaring at him.Wait,can babies glare?

The kid calmly gave a once-over and looked away coolly,again ignoring.This riled up my sister and she let out another angry squeal,trying to jump from her chair onto him.

'Whoa.Whoa.HeeHee,what's up?Calm down,sweety',I said,rocking her.She gave a angry sniffle as she clung to me,watery eyes on the kid.I looked at the bambi-eyes kid and saw his eyes travel from her to me.Then to her and then to me,something whirring in his head.And the loud cry he gave made all of us jump.

'Ma!',he sobbed.'Mamamamamamama!!'.

'Hey,hey.What's up,dude',Jung said,as he caught the kid before he jumped from his arms to me.It was as if he was reaching towards me.I felt a twinge of pity as I gave him one of my fingers to hold.That seemed to calm him down and he sniffled adorably.But that just caused my sister to grow mad.She tried to yank my finger away from his grip and he just held tighter.Both of their eyes on each other,determined about who was going to win my finger.

I was going to have a mad headache and an even madder fingerache tonight.

 

                                                                                                  -x-x-x-

 

An update!!So fast!!

drop a comment and next update will be as fast..XDD

kamsahamnida.