New student,New trouble

Excuse me,will you be his mother?

'Huh?',I said rather stupidly as the question was getting processed.And when it finally hit home,I could just feel my jaw dropping open.I quickly yanked my hands from his and nearly stumbled from the little kid who was still holding onto my legs as I made to back away.

'Have you lost your mind?You are an idiot!AN IDIOT!'.

And I was running away,dragging Junsu behind me.I didn't stop till I had slammed the door to my room.We stood wheezing,hands on knees and bent.

'What.The.Hell.Was.That.For?',Junsu said,each word interspersed with a sharp gasp of breathe.I panted for sometime before straightening up.Minhee was the only one who found all this funny as she clapped her hands and smiled around rather brightly.I picked up my sister to drop her into her cot so she won't fall off the bed.While Junsu just glared at me,waiting for an explaination with his arms folded across his chest.

'Well?',he said again,raising an eyebrow at me.

'What?',I said,though I knew what.Junsu rolled his eyes and looked at me pointedly,his eyebrow raising a bit.

'Why did we run away like we had a couple off rabid dogs chasing us?',he demanded,waving his hands.Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.He had been tehre and yet he was asking me.

'Then what was I supposed to do?Accept what his said!Junsu!he effing asked me to be a mother!I mean do I look like a mother?',I said,pacing around the room.

'Well,you do have feminine looks',Junsu said.I threw him my most withering look,but he just raised his eyebrow higher, completely unfazed.I glared some more at him before sitting on the bed.

'In case you didn't hear,he asked me to be the child's mother!M-O-T-H-E-R!',I said,as if spelling the word would somehow make Junsu understand.

'So?',he asked simply,still looking at me calmly.Great.

'So?So how was I supposed to react to that?Did you want me to accept?Oh god!How dare he!First he punched me!And tehn he had the balls to ask me such a thing!I mean,Minhee is not even my child!She is my sister!',I said,getting riled up.Minhee blabbered from behind in agreement and I felt glad atleast someone agreed with me.I threw a grateful smile to my sister and turned to see Junsu rolling his eyes.

'What?',I asked petulantly.

'C'mon,Jae.He just asked you.It's not as if he forcing you.I am also angry at that guy for punching you,but running away was not the most correct way to handle it',Junsu said calmly.

'Then do what?Stand there till he forces me?',I asked,raising my eyebrows.Junsu sighed.

'Why are you getting so worked up about it?We don't even know him.And won't even meet him.So what's the problem?'  Junsu asked,looking at me with sharp eyes which always made me feel as if I am being X-rayed.I opened my mouth to give  a smart reply,but nothing came out.Junsu was right.What was I getting so worked up on?I probably won't ever see that guy again.

'I will get going now.See you tommorow at school',Junsu said,kissing Minhee on the head before going out.And I just flopped back on the bed,fully dressed.

Tomorrow everything will be back to normal.

Hopefully.

                                                                                       -x-x-x-

I yawned a bit as I entered the classroom.Students were still arriving as it was still time for school to start.I weaved my way over to my desk.Junsu was probably on the football field,for his morning practise session.That boy lived, ate, drank, breathed,slept football.And may be video games.

As sighed a bit as I slumped on my desk,trying to shake off a wierd,uneasy feeling.Like something bad was going to happen.Minhee had thrown a tantrum when I had gone to Kwon ahjumma's place to drop her.She had absolutely refused to let go off me.It was with much coaxing on my part and distraction by Kwon ahjumma,that I barely made to school on time.I wonder if she was feeling sick.She rarely threw tantrums, but when she did it was a nightmare. 'Cause you never knew what would calm her down.May be that why I was feeling so down.

The sudden commotion in the room drew me out of my thoughts.The guys seemed excited about something.

'Did you see him?He looks like a devil'.

'And he is carrying a child!An effing child!'.

'I wonder which class is he in?'.

What was going on?Child?Devil?I turned to Kibum who just seemd to have arrived.

'What is going on outside?',I asked.

'Apparantely there seems to be a transfer student.And he is carrying a child',Kibum said,an odd expression on his face as he sat in front of Jaejoong.

Jaejoong frowned lightly,the nagging feeling coming back.Like something bad was going to happen.If not worse. Before he could ask any other details,the others in the class came running in.Mr.Song must be on the way.The class had barely settled when the doors rolled open and Mr.Song came in.

'Well,class,we are having a new student from today on.I hope you all will be on good terms with each other',he said.then he turned to the door and nodded.The nagging feeling had increased so much that I closed my eyes,missing the entrance of the student.But the husky and deep voice nearly had me shooting out of my seat.

'Hello.I am Jung Yunho'.

And I lost it as I bolted up from my seat,pointing accusingly at the guy.The other's eyes widened slightly before  a slight smirk appeared on his face.

'Is there a problem,Mr.Kim?',Mr.Song asked.I realised that I was in class which was whispering and laughing.Mostly at me.Face burning,I sputtered an apology as I sat back down while Kibum looked at me in a comical expression of worry and amusement.I just shook my head as I groaned at my crappy luck.So the nagging and uneasy feeling was about this.I would take Minhee's tantrums over this anytime.

'And due to certain circumstances,Mr.Jung has to take care of a child and can't leave it alone.So I hope that you all will behave'.

I snorted loudly before I could stop myslef.Mr.Song shot me a glare wile the others snickered.

'And as Mr.Kim is responsible for the chaos,he will be the guide for the school.Please have a seat beside him, Mr.Jung', Mr.Song said and I wanted to disappear.I slid as low in my seat as I could while Kibum threw me a sympathetical glance.I felt the chair beside me getting drawn and the Jung guy settle in.But I stubbornly looked away.

'Hello.I am Jung Yunho',the voice came.I so wanted to look away but I couldn't be rude.So I just threw a quick glance and a quicker nod.The class had settled and the lesson was about to start.I heard a slight shuffling from beside me but ignored it asI took out my books and then it happened. There it was was.In front of me.

The huge,slightly mismatched,Bambi eyes.Staring at me.The little,pink lips moved,almost like sealing my ill-fated fate.

'Ma'.

Buddha save me.

                                                                                                        -x-x-x-

am back with a chapter..who missed me..XDD../whacked/

lolol..best luck jae..muahahha...

drop a comment or two....den only i will update..muahahha../doubly whacked/...